Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189205 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #225 on: May 22, 2021, 01:54:36 PM »
Deadz is fine hbank.

He is blunt and not afraid of following social norms.

No he is a moron I have seen enough of his post he isn't even a unique moron his language is stereotypical Libtard and girl really? With some capitalization? He isnt even original and he uses that exact same language and the caps in every thread he comments on about anything. I also voted republican none of this thread was political but he just assumes everyone he doesn't like is a libtard. I mean who uses that word in political debates he does because he isn't debating or discussing or attempting critical debate with anyone he is just loud and vulgar with no actual ideas or original thought. If you can't debate without vukgarity you can't debate he loses them all the second he starts. And girl really just to make the women happy I mean does he have a girlfriend I highly doubt it. Most women are liberals and certainly don't like the C word. But he is super macho republican man I mean fuck I vote republican but I don't call people libtards just makes you sound stupid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: May 22, 2021, 01:55:33 PM »
Hank, water weight aside, with your metabolism at 43 if you consumed only 2000 calories a day how long do you think it would take you to get under 100 pounds? A month? A week?

My metabolism is greater now than it was when I was a teenager I am a furnace. I would be dead before I could get under 100lbs. I can lose 20lbs in about a week rather easily but I am goignt o need to replenish it the following few days or I am going to be sick from hunger

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2021, 01:57:44 PM »
Hank, water weight aside, with your metabolism at 43 if you consumed only 2000 calories a day how long do you think it would take you to get under 100 pounds? A month? A week?

I would turn to cannibalism before I would attempt to survive on 2k calories a day it would be too painful I would hurt someone for food

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2021, 02:01:08 PM »
No he is a moron I have seen enough of his post he isn't even a unique moron his language is stereotypical Libtard and girl really? With some capitalization? He isnt even original and he uses that exact same language and the caps in every thread he comments on about anything. I also voted republican none of this thread was political but he just assumes everyone he doesn't like is a libtard. I mean who uses that word in political debates he does because he isn't debating or discussing or attempting critical debate with anyone he is just loud and vulgar with no actual ideas or original thought. If you can't debate without vukgarity you can't debate he loses them all the second he starts. And girl really just to make the women happy I mean does he have a girlfriend I highly doubt it. Most women are liberals and certainly don't like the C word. But he is super macho republican man I mean fuck I vote republican but I don't call people libtards just makes you sound stupid.
Go meltdown somewhere else, c unt! I’m married and my wife is a lib. I save the tard for people like you! You look like shit hth!
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2021, 02:03:06 PM »
Go meltdown somewhere else, c unt! I’m married and my wife is a lib. I save the tard for people like you! You look like shit hth!

By all means post a current pic from today I will leave this board forever if you are in better shape than me but we both know your not which is why you are hating so whatever

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: May 22, 2021, 02:04:35 PM »

And you are the one who is havign a constant meltdown on here cursing everyone in every thread like some kind of goon who cant handle his tren. Go ahead post a pic I dare you I know I put you to shame because if you were in any kind of shape you woulnd't feel the need to be so vulgar small man complex

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #231 on: May 22, 2021, 02:07:23 PM »
Fucking guy weigh a buck eighty and eats like Paul Anderson.

I can`t believe this bullshit.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #232 on: May 22, 2021, 02:08:03 PM »
Metabolisms don't differ as much between individuals as many think. You could use a simple BMR calculator and it will basically be accurate.

People who eat themselves sick but don't gain weight, do not not gain because of a blast furnace metabolism, but because they can't sustain high intake every day, just like bhank. It is always true.

Of course there are pharma solutions for increasing calorie intake. Megestrol, MK-677, mirtazapine, perhaps boldenone, weed. If someone would stack those they would gain weight without even trying, doesn't matter if they have a "blast furnace metabolism."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #233 on: May 22, 2021, 02:11:15 PM »
Come on guys...he’s “a furnace.”

If he even walks to the refrigerator he loses weight.

I haven’t seen this level of bullshit since the last Lee Priest post I read.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #234 on: May 22, 2021, 02:13:33 PM »
Come on guys...he’s “a furnace.”

If he even walks to the refrigerator he loses weight.

I haven’t seen this level of bullshit since the last Lee Priest post I read.
Yet you idiots fall for this shit everytime. This thread will probably end up with 500 replies with Onemorerep challenging him to a fight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: May 22, 2021, 02:16:03 PM »
Fucking guy weigh a buck eighty and eats like Paul Anderson.

I can`t believe this bullshit.

I stepped on the scale 230lbs the other night I am a lot heavier than you think

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #236 on: May 22, 2021, 02:16:17 PM »
Yet you idiots fall for this shit everytime. This thread will probably end up with 500 replies with Onemorerep challenging him to a fight.

Your jealousy stinks like your sister’s pussy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2021, 02:19:09 PM »
I stepped on the scale 230lbs the other night I am a lot heavier than you think
You damn sure dont look like you weigh 230.

What do you weigh in the AM as opposed to the PM?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2021, 02:19:33 PM »
Metabolisms don't differ as much between individuals as many think. You could use a simple BMR calculator and it will basically be accurate.

People who eat themselves sick but don't gain weight, do not not gain because of a blast furnace metabolism, but because they can't sustain high intake every day, just like bhank. It is always true.

Of course there are pharma solutions for increasing calorie intake. Megestrol, MK-677, mirtazapine, perhaps boldenone, weed. If someone would stack those they would gain weight without even trying, doesn't matter if they have a "blast furnace metabolism."

I am already using multiple things to increase appetite I have used ghelrin GHRP6 before so well aware of increasing appetite. I am also using multiple things that increase metabolism many with thermogenic properties and I am working out high reps and volume eod so yes I am absolutely burning a lot more calories than your average Joe. I use a scale that does bodyfat and metabolic Base it literally tells me my maintenance calories based on the simple formula but that assumes no activity. It says I have the metabolism of a 12 year old

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2021, 02:22:30 PM »

I am usually 220-223 in the am and 225-228 in the PM. 230 was my high water mark last week. But I raced dirt cars last night which pulled a lot of water out of me so I am sitting around 220 today which is why I am pounding food and drink I will be 225-227 before bed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2021, 02:23:21 PM »
My metabolism is greater now than it was when I was a teenager I am a furnace. I would be dead before I could get under 100lbs. I can lose 20lbs in about a week rather easily but I am goignt o need to replenish it the following few days or I am going to be sick from hunger

You can lose 20 pounds in a week!!!!

Please do this experiment for Getbig, you’ll be shredded at 2% bf.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2021, 02:23:58 PM »

Also yeah that is the idea to get big and still be thin lots of guys are fat slobs at my weight I still look thin because its in the muscles not the belly

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 22, 2021, 02:27:06 PM »
I am well aware of what a gallon of water weighs I wrestled and cut weight for decades. Most people also pass liquid throughout the day. I am past counting calories just like I am past counting mg. If I want to gain weight I have to step on the scale a dozen times a day and the mania will make me keep eating and drinking. Yes you are going to lose a lot of this force fed weight the next day but if you do this day in and out and obsess over the damn number it will slowly go up. The day I don't do that I dont eat and drink as much and the weight starts going down. But you guys are talking about counting calories and I am talking about eating until I vomit. When the stomach works I pack it in becasue somedays it doesnt work due to acid bile reflux from the days I stuff my face. But to think there is some kind of formula of adding 500 calories a day to a baseline is nonsense I eat as much as I can without getting sick. I have a good deal of muscle for my frame (FFMI 29) and my resting pulse is over 100 I burn a lot of calories if I do anything other than sitting eating and working out  I lose weight

Oddly enough, when I take a break from working out, I always lose weight like you say you do. In my case, I eat when I am hungry. When I don't exercise, I don't get hungry so I eat less. For me, it is that simple.

Fortunately, my ancient digestive system still works great. The last time I threw up was when I was 18 years old and got ridiculously drunk. One thing I am not great about remembering to do is drink plenty of water each day. I'm on my second mug of coffee....which is mainly water. The caffeine in it is a diuretic.

Today I will have two meals breakfast and dinner. I ate breakfast at a restaurant that always overloads the plate. I ordered chicken fried steak and eggs with hash browns and a slice of toast. The chicken fried steak looked as big as half a cow. LOL!  I could not finish the huge mound of hash brown potatoes.  I feel comfortably full. Just now I weighed myself and I am 181.5 last night at bedtime I was 177.5 lbs. Could my breakfast including 2 coups of coffee weigh 5 lbs? Guess so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 22, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »

For me it was D-Bol that guaranteed I'd put on the pounds. When I used it, it was still legal and I had a doctor's prescription which I followed in terms of dosage. I believe it was 5 mg a day. I no longer feel the need to get bigger and legal or not, D-Bol isn't great for one's liver.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2021, 02:42:36 PM »
Resting pulse of 100?

That's whacked.

Get thee to a doctor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 22, 2021, 02:44:38 PM »
I am already using multiple things to increase appetite I have used ghelrin GHRP6 before so well aware of increasing appetite. I am also using multiple things that increase metabolism many with thermogenic properties and I am working out high reps and volume eod so yes I am absolutely burning a lot more calories than your average Joe. I use a scale that does bodyfat and metabolic Base it literally tells me my maintenance calories based on the simple formula but that assumes no activity. It says I have the metabolism of a 12 year old

What is the brand name of your scale? Where did you buy it? I'm interested in getting one that does all those things, but when I just checked none of them measured metabolism. I'm interested in knowing what mine is at 76 years of age.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 22, 2021, 02:51:07 PM »
What is the brand name of your scale? Where did you buy it? I'm interested in getting one that does all those things, but when I just checked none of them measured metabolism. I'm interested in knowing what mine is at 76 years of age.

https://www.tanita.com/en/ironman-monitors/

You can argue over their accuracy but they seem consistent so you can at least tell if improving or not

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 22, 2021, 02:55:57 PM »
Resting pulse of 100?

That's whacked.

Get thee to a doctor.

My blood pressure numbers are actually really good though just took this. As you can seem y resting pulse is 108 I have dont nothing other than siitting in the ac on the computer today and the pool for an hour earlier. I  didnt even drink any caffeine today. Babies have restign pulses over 100 and high metabolisms its normal. But yes the heart is working a little harder will be burning more calories I am basically at most peoples cardio level just sitting around

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 22, 2021, 02:57:34 PM »

I already have 2 of your so called pharma solutions in my stack and a 3rd in a drawer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 22, 2021, 02:59:22 PM »
https://www.tanita.com/en/ironman-monitors/

You can argue over their accuracy but they seem consistent so you can at least tell if improving or not

Thanks for the link to the Ironman scale. It is a bit expensive but likely worth it. I can't argue the accuracy because I know nothing about them. My current scale measures my weight and nothing else.