Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189335 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1800 on: June 15, 2021, 09:21:33 AM »
https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/steve-brun

Is it the thread we can show off ?
Go vote for me guys  ;D

the "staring into the abyss" look really completes the picture!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1801 on: June 15, 2021, 09:32:12 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1802 on: June 15, 2021, 09:48:14 AM »
This morning condition before breakfast after my 4th morning poop. I believe I do need the calories I am eating though. Yesterday I did 10 sets of 10 pullups, 5 sets of 25 rows, 2 sets of 25 and one set of 50 shrugs. That is 325 reps. It takes a lot to recover from that. I also walked 3 miles on the beach in the sand. I don't think I am too fat or bloated yet I am trying to keep the anorexia at bay as when lean I can not train like above. I was doing 5 sets of 10 pullups and calling it a day previously. I have significantly stepped up my training volume and at my age I need a ton of calories to do that and dare to grow

I'm too lazy to do handstands in order to view your photos.....so I flipped the photo instead.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1803 on: June 15, 2021, 09:55:56 AM »
I thought Zyzz died?

No, that was Shizzo.

Horrible car wreck, air bag went off and he was impaled on a penis while giving road head.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1804 on: June 15, 2021, 10:54:46 AM »

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #1805 on: June 15, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »
This morning condition before breakfast after my 4th morning poop. I believe I do need the calories I am eating though. Yesterday I did 10 sets of 10 pullups, 5 sets of 25 rows, 2 sets of 25 and one set of 50 shrugs. That is 325 reps. It takes a lot to recover from that. I also walked 3 miles on the beach in the sand. I don't think I am too fat or bloated yet I am trying to keep the anorexia at bay as when lean I can not train like above. I was doing 5 sets of 10 pullups and calling it a day previously. I have significantly stepped up my training volume and at my age I need a ton of calories to do that and dare to grow

Every time you post a pic I near break my neck trying to make it out. They're either sideways or upside down ffs!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1806 on: June 15, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »
No, that was Shizzo.

Horrible car wreck, air bag went off and he was impaled on a penis while giving road head.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1807 on: June 15, 2021, 11:05:03 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: June 15, 2021, 11:21:45 AM »
See if this one works better. Honestly we should all be swimming laps best thing for out joints and muscle and heart as we age. But who wants to do that I am just soaking the knee a bit before throwing a brace on to train legs later. But I should be swimming laps. We should all be swimming laps finding our chi our breath but the Iron keeps calling me but like later suns out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1809 on: June 15, 2021, 11:40:43 AM »
No, that was Shizzo.

I got a legit LOL out of this one !!  ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #1810 on: June 15, 2021, 11:46:03 AM »
See if this one works better. Honestly we should all be swimming laps best thing for out joints and muscle and heart as we age. But who wants to do that I am just soaking the knee a bit before throwing a brace on to train legs later. But I should be swimming laps. We should all be swimming laps finding our chi our breath but the Iron keeps calling me but like later suns out.

::) ::)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1811 on: June 15, 2021, 11:52:19 AM »

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1812 on: June 15, 2021, 12:04:35 PM »

You sound like Megatron quoting Michael Corleone there:

"Just when I'd gained enough weight, the shitter pulls me back in!"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: June 15, 2021, 12:39:58 PM »

I see the pool. I see a chair. I don't see you soaking your knee. Are you the invisible man?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: June 15, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »

Arrested in Italy? Thought he couldn't leave the state.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1815 on: June 15, 2021, 12:49:34 PM »
I can't train heavy right now due to injuries. I had a serious pectorial tear and shoulder bicep injury in March. I also have dogshit knees. So I have to train volume if I want to train. I need to get blood flow into the tendons and ligaments heavy low volume doesn't do  that. Also yesterday wasn't just about training I wanted to pull myself apart.

Nitpick: it is pectoral, not pectorial.

That said, how did you rip your pec?  How did you hurt your shoulder/biceps?  Has a surgeon looked at all that?  (Apologies for asking questions you've potentially answered, but I am not about to scour such a long thread for answers.)

Granted, I'm NOT a surgeon, but the tear doesn't look that bad.  Only other bodybuilders would notice it.

As far as your build goes, I'm not a tattoo fan, but you at least *look* drier and leaner than a skinny worm's dessicated shit.  I envy you that, no kidding.  To eat as you say and be legit ripped...regardless of what you're running, that's pretty damned impressive. 

I don't necessarily agree that you should be "stuck" with a very high set count to get the job done, though.  I know some people sneer at Ell Darden for being Arthur Jones' posthumous parrot, but I think his 30-10-30 sets might be useful.  Ten sets of ten and such can still take a toll on your joints; and if you doubt that, look at the number of distance runners who require hip and knee replacements -- and while I readily grant that's not quite apples to apples, we have to remember many of the mega-volume guys of yore also have severe joint issues.

Anyway, good luck in your endeavours.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1816 on: June 15, 2021, 12:51:02 PM »
No, that was Shizzo.

LOL!

I hate when that happens 🤣

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1817 on: June 15, 2021, 05:36:30 PM »
Looking great stavios.

I've always admired the shape of your abs. No homo.
You can't no homo a comment like that. :-\
On the plus side, Stavi doesn't look like a homeless meth addict that can't gain weight. He looks like the kind of guy that takes off his shirt in the supermarket so other guys wives can feel his chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1818 on: June 15, 2021, 05:58:39 PM »

William Shatner-like speech there Hanky! :D
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: June 15, 2021, 06:18:13 PM »
You can't no homo a comment like that. :-\
On the plus side, Stavi doesn't look like a homeless meth addict that can't gain weight. He looks like the kind of guy that takes off his shirt in the supermarket so other guys wives can feel his chest.

Yeah you are talking about a photo from 2 years ago. I am making gains today. I am also bigger than Stavi right now. But more importantly I am a decade older and making current gains. Well trained conditioned athletes with muscle maturity and multiple orthopedic surgeries and degenerative arthritis don't make further gains mid 40s. I am changing that narrative. My legs are absolutely growing. I started focusing on them after my pec tear in March in 3 months they have made noticeable gains. I am now applying that same high volume training to other body parts. My training has increased my weight has increased I am making gains or well in some areas I am recovering in others. But that is the idea to make gains to offset the injury. It bothers me but if I didn't train it would bother me more and be worse.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #1820 on: June 16, 2021, 06:15:29 AM »
Yeah you are talking about a photo from 2 years ago. I am making gains today. I am also bigger than Stavi right now. But more importantly I am a decade older and making current gains. Well trained conditioned athletes with muscle maturity and multiple orthopedic surgeries and degenerative arthritis don't make further gains mid 40s. I am changing that narrative. My legs are absolutely growing. I started focusing on them after my pec tear in March in 3 months they have made noticeable gains. I am now applying that same high volume training to other body parts. My training has increased my weight has increased I am making gains or well in some areas I am recovering in others. But that is the idea to make gains to offset the injury. It bothers me but if I didn't train it would bother me more and be worse.
Wow you're a mass monster.

Quadzillening!!!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: June 16, 2021, 07:56:43 AM »
William Shatner-like speech there Hanky! :D

That was indeed excellent.

I'm starting to think bhank is a pretty smart guy and he is just having himself some fun trolling us with his stories of a million calories and 2 dozen poops. Also excellent.

Keep it coming bhank

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: June 16, 2021, 11:04:56 AM »
Wow you're a mass monster.

Quadzillening!!!

My legs are small but considering my xrays they are looking better this is after 3 months of weight training the legs I was literally just doing stationary bike prior has taken a while to rehab the last miniscus tear

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: June 16, 2021, 11:38:43 AM »
That was indeed excellent.

I'm starting to think bhank is a pretty smart guy and he is just having himself some fun trolling us with his stories of a million calories and 2 dozen poops. Also excellent.

Keep it coming bhank

Dumb like a fox that Bhank.

Got us all conned.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1824 on: June 16, 2021, 11:40:09 AM »
My legs are small but considering my xrays they are looking better this is after 3 months of weight training the legs I was literally just doing stationary bike prior has taken a while to rehab the last miniscus tear

Have you tried backward walking on a treadmill?

Check out kneesovertoes guy on youtube.