Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)  (Read 32023 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane Mosley *The Mega Fight*
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 12:48:16 PM »
lol @ blacks trying to take Manny down a notch...meanwhiles... Floyd is straight up acting like a bitch...what is it ..two or three years he has been ducking pacman ????
::)

Sergio is the best in the game now.  As i remember in BA...there were no blacks.  well...that's what the natives say.

fmw = fuck arum.  that's why you cant get a fight.  fmw hasnt taken an arum fight in over 10 yrs.  that should tell you something.

manny, the best lb4lb  ::)    

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 01:04:59 PM »
I want a getbig decription of going to one of these vegas fights and the partying after.  Something along the lines of the mexico trip thread.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »
::)

Sergio is the best in the game now.  As i remember in BA...there were no blacks.  well...that's what the natives say.

fmw = fuck arum.  that's why you cant get a fight.  fmw hasnt taken an arum fight in over 10 yrs.  that should tell you something.

manny, the best lb4lb  ::)    

MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD!This is the reason why he does not want to fight Pacquiao or anybody elsethat has a chance to beat him,Arum is just an excuse for him like was in the past ,so he does not have to fight Pacquiao now or Margarito and Cotto when they were at the top of their game years ago when he went in retirement fo the fiirst time!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 02:00:07 PM »
One more thing regarding Mayweather! He claim to be the best ever supposely because he never lost (when in reality he clearly lost his first fight with Jose Luis Castillo, by 3 points,but they gave to Floyd:the fight is on youtube for all of you to watch)
So the best ever should be considered Joe Calzaghe?
I dont think so!
Once he lose for the first time all this mistique about Floyd been the greatest ever will be over and he will be remembered like an ordinary champion with great skill and very little balls!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »
One more thing regarding Mayweather! He claim to be the best ever supposely because he never lost (when in reality he clearly lost his first fight with Jose Luis Castillo, by 3 points,but they gave to Floyd:the fight is on youtube for all of you to watch)
I dont think so!
Once he lose for the first time all this mistique about Floyd been the greatest ever will be over and he will be remembered like an ordinary champion with great skill and very little balls!
He's not the greatest fighter ever but  IMHO he's the best technical boxer ever.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2011, 02:36:41 PM »
MAYWEATHER IS A COWARD!This is the reason why he does not want to fight Pacquiao or anybody elsethat has a chance to beat him,Arum is just an excuse for him like was in the past ,so he does not have to fight Pacquiao now or Margarito and Cotto when they were at the top of their game years ago when he went in retirement fo the fiirst time!

why fight marg because he can take 50 shots to the head per round?  punch drunk mexican by 40. 

cotto is shot.

i said fmw should meet sergio martinez at 154.  that's the REAL fight.

he will counter-punch the fuck out of manny whose arms are too short to do anything when fmw rolls and counters.  paul williams or sergio vs fmw is a different story.

arum will pitch pac vs fmw for his cut of 40%.

why would fmw be afraid of pac when there are monsters out there like sergio and williams who would give him fits?

keep believing the pac press machine.   

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2011, 02:38:38 PM »
I dont think so!

best ever FMW  ::)

hearns would have caught him with a big right.  then we could have seen which shoulder he rolled to on the canvas first. 

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »
i think all of y'all are forgetting that they are both juicing. which means mosley still has a good chance.

with that being said its all about how mosley goes about his strategy. if he uses his jab its going to be a long night for manny.

but if he wants to brawl with manny like most people think then its comes down to if mosley still has the desire because in manny fights with clottey and magarito they just stood there like a punching bag. when in reality clottey and magarito should of steam rolled him based of size, power and chin.

for eg. when magarito landed his only combo to the body he broke mannys ribs and then went back to becoming a punching bag

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »
Episode 2 Fight Camp 360 Pacquiao Vs. Mosley

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 02:03:28 AM »
got to agree with mosley being shot,,,, imo he never ecoverd from his 1st losses to that big tall fucker that i cant seem to recall his name,,,

i dont get the pac man hate tho, he a pure fighter who can box, little terrier who ive never seen in a boring fight, still cant believe zab judahs name keeps being mentioned along side him, as if roach or manny would loose sleep over cry baby judah

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 02:08:31 PM »
Shittin me right.. Manny in 3.. TKO

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:14 PM »
STYLES MAKE FIGHTS

BOTH THESE MEN LIKE TO BRAWL

PACQUIAO'S GREATEST TEST TO DATE

Inside their lives. Outside the ring. SHOWTIME SPORTS presents FIGHT CAMP 360°: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY. This four-part documentary series gives fans unprecedented access to the lives of boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and "Sugar" Shane Mosley as they prepare for their World Welterweight Championship matchup. Go beyond the gym and behind the scenes for a ringside seat into the deals, disputes and drama leading up to the biggest boxing event of the year.

I don't think it's Pacquiao's greatest test to date....he will dominate, just like Floyd did.
His greatest test to date was the Marquez fights....if he doesn't get Floyd after Shane, I'd like to see another Marquez fight.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 04:00:38 PM »
manny will pepper shane. i'm not sure of a knockout because he'd have to sit on his punches and give shane at least one clean right to test his chin but shane is too gone to even finish him if he got lucky.  shane wins no more than 1 rd, and it probably goes 12 rd.  roach wont let him exchange with mosley. he'll go in and out the whole fight.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »
Until Manny looses. No way Mayweather is gonna fight him. It's not that he doesn't want to fight Manny. Mayweather doesn't want to fight anyone. He wants to be a celebrity and not do the work. He wants to be viewed like Jordan, Jeter, and Tiger. But these guys proved they were the best. Mayweather is only a good looking guy that has promoted himself correctly. But the thing here is. Hollywood didn't work for him. He has a flash lifestyle and a whole bunch of children. Eventually he's gonna have to fight. Thats how he earns his money. And eventually he's going to loose. Then he's gonna end up just like Evander and Roy Jones Jr.. Guaranteed.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. may as well end up just like is father : a punch drunk ex-boxer with slurred speach!
In the meantime enjoy the beat down of Sugar Leonard to Mayweather Sr: 8)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2011, 02:05:16 AM »
Floyd Mayweather Jr. may as well end up just like is father : a punch drunk ex-boxer with slurred speach!
In the meantime enjoy the beat down of Sugar Leonard to Mayweather Sr: 8)

Circa 5:10, fast hands right there. You need the heart of a champion (great cardio skills) to do this at that point (10th round). Even though Macquiao or Mayweather aregreat athletes, they're nowhere near as good as that generatin (Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler) was.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »
got to agree with mosley being shot,,,, imo he never ecoverd from his 1st losses to that big tall fucker that i cant seem to recall his name,,,

Vernon Forrest...who is dead from a car robbery
L

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 09:08:25 AM »
Circa 5:10, fast hands right there. You need the heart of a champion (great cardio skills) to do this at that point (10th round). Even though Macquiao or Mayweather aregreat athletes, they're nowhere near as good as that generatin (Duran, Leonard, Hearns, Hagler) was.

I agree 100% with you!
Duran,Leonard,Hearns and Hagler were samething special!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2011, 11:47:19 AM »
Enjoy the episode 3 of Fight Camp 360: Pacquiao vs Mosley! :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2011, 12:33:48 PM »
I'll be ringside and in the ring for the post fight interview(s) that night. Watch the PPV and critique my fashion.
a

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2011, 01:25:55 PM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2011, 01:48:46 PM »
Enjoy the episode 3 of Fight Camp 360: Pacquiao vs Mosley! :)

Hell yeah that was a great episode. Thanks for posting!

I'll be ringside and in the ring for the post fight interview(s) that night. Watch the PPV and critique my fashion.

Damn you're lucky.  This fight is GUARENTEED TO BE INCREDIBLY EXCITING!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2011, 01:49:30 PM »

That girl is built for pleasure.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2011, 02:35:14 AM »
Final Episode!

Fight is TODAY!!!

asbrus

• Getbig IV
Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2011, 03:09:21 AM »
MANNY WILL WIN EASILY.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2011, 04:42:23 AM »
Where is Swede?