Author Topic: Dumbell accident mutilates my middle finger! (PICS)  (Read 20557 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
Re: Dumbell accident mutilates my middle finger! (PICS)
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2007, 03:02:56 PM »
looks fucked up man. best of luck to ya.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
He almost lost a finger for you bitches?  ???

LOL!!
I am a mini beast

SaleenS7525T

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »
What is hardcore about dropping a dumbell on your finger and being rushed to the hospital  ???

I don't get it. Hardcore would've been to finish your workout and then drive yourself to the E.R.

Am I wrong here?

Maybe that would have been more hardcore, but it would have been incredibly stupid.
Hope you recover well Figgs.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 03:23:52 PM »
Maybe that would have been more hardcore, but it would have been incredibly stupid.
Hope you recover well Figgs.

OK. Keeping dumbells strewn all over the floor causing you to smash your finger, almost faint, call your mom and rush to the hospital in an ambulance is hardcore. Got it.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2007, 03:31:28 PM »
OK. Keeping dumbells strewn all over the floor causing you to smash your finger, almost faint, call your mom and rush to the hospital in an ambulance is hardcore. Got it.

I admit my fault with the dumbells but what do you want me to do, run to the trauma center which neither I nor my mom knew the location of for cardio? No, maybe I could have just used a stapler on one of the trainers' desks and stapled the hanging piece of flesh back on and then begin my bicep workout.

I wasn't expecting to have a small anxiety attack. I've never even had one before so I didn't know what the hell was happening to me. I called my mom because I'm an 18 year old high school student who lives with his mom. I think she of all people should be informed of the situation. I'm glad she was there with me.
~

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2007, 03:37:36 PM »
Calm down Figgaro.

It wasn't about what you did. I just didn't see anything hardcore about it like some other guys did.

It's a great story though and I hope you're back lifting hard soon.

Watch those dumbells!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2007, 03:56:30 PM »
Calm down Figgaro.

It wasn't about what you did. I just didn't see anything hardcore about it like some other guys did.

It's a great story though and I hope you're back lifting hard soon.

Watch those dumbells!

Thx dude. I think I was cool about it even though I almost fainted for a sec but I was more concerned than anything because it looked like I might lose the finger so I didn't fuck around.
~

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2007, 04:01:50 PM »
Thx dude. I think I was cool about it even though I almost fainted for a sec but I was more concerned than anything because it looked like I might lose the finger so I didn't fuck around.

Hey you got nine more!

But I guess it is the most important one  ;D

I know a dude that fainted one time after getting a bad cut on his arm. We laughed like hell but it turns out that he wasn't a p*ss but when you hit an artery it can make you feel terribly sick and light headed. So don't worry about it.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2007, 04:06:27 PM »
what would've been hardcore is if you smeared war stripes on your face with the blood, chewed off some meat off your finger for some much needed protein, finished your workout and then slapped the persian queer in the corner wearing tapout shorts.
Deep Tissue Massage

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2007, 04:08:26 PM »
what would've been hardcore is if you smeared war stripes on your face with the blood, chewed off some meat off your finger for some much needed protein, finished your workout and then slapped the persian queer in the corner wearing tapout shorts.

LOL

That's what I'm talking about.

Bravo PR.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »
LOL

That's what I'm talking about.

Bravo PR.

indeed my drug ring network named-after friend.
Deep Tissue Massage

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2007, 04:18:06 PM »
Well fuck off to another board then you stupid gay fucker. Maybe www.Iamagayskinnyqueer.c om will suit you

Nobody gives a shit about your avatar nerd

ta ta

You sure did, and you are also a perfect example of it's truth. Thanks for proving my point.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »

Back in high school I saw a kid loose his middle finger in the gym. He didnt let go of the dumbells and there was a 25lb plate on the floor next to him. The dumbell popped it off so fast and blood squirted like in a f*&king movie! :o  I almost fainted and wandered out of the gym right thru a basketball game. LOL  Hope that shit heals up fast for you bro.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2007, 05:15:35 PM »
I wasn't expecting to have a small anxiety attack. I've never even had one before so I didn't know what the hell was happening to me. I called my mom because I'm an 18 year old high school student who lives with his mom. I think she of all people should be informed of the situation. I'm glad she was there with me.

sounds like you went into shock, not an anxiety attack.

about two years ago i was doing box squats and the index finger on my left hand got crushed between the bar and the support hook. cracked it right in half between the second and third knuckle, still got a scar there from it.

i hardly felt it, but i got dizzy and had to sit down for about five minutes or so, another guy in the gym told me it's just the body's natural reaction. i drove home after that and was too much of a moron to do anything beyond tape it up tight, so it's a little cockeyed now, but the "anxiety attack" is entirely normal when something like that happens unexpectedly.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
PPppffttt..........thats nothing, try doing side laterals with a pair of 100's on your cock, going into shock and waking up seeing an ugly nurse  putting the cathader in............you jellydick :D!!

P.S. Sorry, no pics of that one!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2007, 05:30:41 PM »
PPppffttt..........thats nothing, try doing side laterals with a pair of 100's on your cock, going into shock and waking up seeing an ugly nurse  putting the cathader in............you jellydick :D!!

If you dont have a pic, then I dont believe it happen ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2007, 05:36:35 PM »
If you dont have a pic, then I dont believe it happen ::)

You want a pic of the cathater in my blowhole?????????

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »

Goddamn everytime I do db side laterals I make extra effort not to crush my cock and/or balls. I'm sorry you had to go through that.  :-\
~

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »
Goddamn everytime I do db side laterals I make extra effort not to crush my cock and/or balls. I'm sorry you had to go through that.  :-\

Some people are into the CBT... hurts me just thinking about it.

OUCH!

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »
Some people are into the CBT... hurts me just thinking about it.

OUCH!

I know man it's horrible to imagine. Onlyme posts a pic of a guy lying on the floor with his balls flattened under the heals of some woman.  :(
~

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2007, 05:44:19 PM »
you have small hands ;D
irongearco.com

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2007, 05:48:05 PM »
I know man it's horrible to imagine. Onlyme posts a pic of a guy lying on the floor with his balls flattened under the heals of some woman.  :(

Keith is an odd guy at times..

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »

do seated or one-arm side laterals and problem solved.

hope you recover fast, this shit looks ugly.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »
Its never good when you have to take time out of the gym, so I hope you recover quickly.  I broke my finger in the gym once.  Some guy had put the pin in the weight stack so the top plate was already lifted up.  I put my hand on the rest of the stack to pull the pin out and BANG, crushed my finger, breaking it cleanly across the joint.  Its still wonky to this day!!!

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" (or teaches you not to leave db's lying around!!!  ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2007, 06:26:44 PM »
Don't try to fingerpop any bitches!