Author Topic: Miss Universe 2019  (Read 11729 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Miss Universe 2019
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2019, 02:54:30 AM »
All 3 are trash.  It's Agenda Universe now.  Mexico (when did their women become the standard of Latin beauty, GTFOH!), looks like s@@t as usual, and when I think of PR, I think of Roslyn Sanchez.  What is that in the photo? As noted there have been about 4-5 Nordic women who should have been MsU over the last 10 yrs.

Ingibjorg Egilsdottir of Iceland should have won in 2009. The trend continues.
A woman that beautiful is wasting her time competing anymore.  The woke crowd wants unattractive women to win these contests because it makes them more secure in their own unattractiveness.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2019, 03:03:22 AM »
These contests are so pointless. Who still watches them? Even more irrelevant than the Oscars.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2019, 03:11:26 AM »
Number two all the way. Not even close is right. But in today's world fuked up by the Left if a woman is a minority and looks like a guy then that puts her at the head of the line. The joke is that the vast majority don't buy it no matter what they say. Few (straight) men would choose the winner over the second-place finisher, and few (straight) women would prefer to look like the winner than the one who took second.

Glad you broke it down pellius.  I hadn't thought about straight women wanting to look like her or not [in this case, I would think definitely not], but I had thought about whether or not straight men or lesbians would choose the winner over the 2nd place finisher.  My guess was, as you said, few straight men would choose her.  I would be willing to bet lesbians feel the same way.

PS - I read your great post on Taylor Wily.  Glad to hear he doesn't have to beat his body up anymore!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2019, 10:33:51 AM »
All 3 are trash.  It's Agenda Universe now.  Mexico (when did their women become the standard of Latin beauty, GTFOH!), looks like s@@t as usual, and when I think of PR, I think of Roslyn Sanchez.  What is that in the photo? As noted there have been about 4-5 Nordic women who should have been MsU over the last 10 yrs.

Ingibjorg Egilsdottir of Iceland should have won in 2009. The trend continues.
Gorgeous. Would take awhile for me to get sick of her.
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2019, 10:50:57 AM »
BINGO!
I wouldn't know anything about the current Miss U, if it weren't for getbig.com  ;)
Thank us for keeping you in the loop.  Only on getbig do men who watch beauty contests get shamed by men who watch men in thongs contests. :-[

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2019, 11:08:30 AM »
True 'dat.
Getbiggers won't be happy until Jason Genova in drag wins the Miss U. :D
It might happen sooner than you think.  Last year's Miss Spain was a tranny and this year's Miss Universe looks like a butch lesbian.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2019, 01:03:25 PM »
WTF! Did the judges feel sorry for her or something?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2019, 01:09:38 PM »
Rigged. 2nd place all the way. Not even a competition.
This, I agree

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2019, 10:22:00 PM »
All political.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2019, 03:24:35 AM »
Of course it's an affirmative action, virtue signaling political agenda.  A program designed for gays and women....would you expect anything else?  It's just another stinky thing in the heap of shit farted out by the left.

Donald Trump was forced to sell the Miss Universe Organization – which also includes sister scholarship programs Miss USA and Miss Teen USA – in 2015 after his incendiary comments about Mexicans drove away broadcasters NBC and Univision. But Trump owned the pageant for nearly two decades, during which time he would have had the opportunity to come into contact with nearly 4,000 beauty queens.

As best as I know, Trump is neither gay nor is he a woman. He was once a Democrat however.

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2019, 04:43:07 AM »
Mexico (when did their women become the standard of Latin beauty, GTFOH!),

How come you Latin people hate all the other Latin people from other countries so much?

You could hear the thud when I proposed that Paraguay and Uruguay merge to form Megaguay. I thought it was the coolest country name ever.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2019, 06:28:44 AM »
If this continues no one is going to watch the Miss Universe.  More social engineering in the name of progressive liberalism. 

On Prime's post about Trump changing his political affiliations you do concede that JFK would have gotten kicked out of today's Democratic party for being too right wing conservative.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2019, 08:40:02 PM »
If this continues no one is going to watch the Miss Universe.  More social engineering in the name of progressive liberalism. 

On Prime's post about Trump changing his political affiliations you do concede that JFK would have gotten kicked out of today's Democratic party for being too right wing conservative.

Never thought about it. When JFK was President, I was 16 years old and didn't really give two shits about politics. What I remember is people said and still do is that time Camelot. I do remember how the nation, indeed the world, grieved when he was assassinated.

Time marches on. If JFK were President now, he'd likely reflect today's times or he'd never be elected President in the first place.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2019, 12:33:32 PM »
Never thought about it. When JFK was President, I was 16 years old and didn't really give two shits about politics. What I remember is people said and still do is that time Camelot. I do remember how the nation, indeed the world, grieved when he was assassinated.

Time marches on. If JFK were Pr
esident now, he'd likely reflect today's times or he'd never be elected President in the first place.

Have U clip him  ;)

:D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2019, 12:54:30 PM »
Politics was different back in JFK's day, heck, it was different 4 years ago. Once Trump won, the left went looney and snapped basically.
I never cared for politics at all, couldn't tell you the difference between the parties, or presidents. (Right around the Bush/Kerry stuff I started paying a bit of attention).

Then, (now) with people on the attack, it made it pretty clear who is insane.
Then being shoved down everyone's throat being on every website, every genre (sports, hollyweird, music, etc) one has no choice but to take notice.
From the cult-like ANTIFA retards, to the crying lib Trump attackers, to the violent attacks on old-men in MAGA hats, the world has flipped.
Never had a side in politics, now I do (love my country, hate looney-left "protesters" and US President attackers.
Does nothing good for the country, only divide it.

Also now, with the weird 4-Horsewomen (muzzies who broke the law, hate America and getting elected) really shows their insanity.
Close the borders, get our shit in order before allowing illegals, take care of our own first (vets, homeless, etc) and keep the rapist-muzzies to their own shit countries...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2019, 01:24:01 PM »
Nice six pack  on Miss USA

how the avg american looks in 150 years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2019, 02:44:13 PM »
how the avg american looks in 150 years.

fixed

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2019, 02:57:48 PM »
Straight men are the same, they tend to miss the real slayer guys and think any man with pretty features is the slayer, while women merely think they are cute at best.Basically the straight males look for features they find attractive aka feminine.

Most gay men usually pick the model types who have the androgynous look.

Army of One proving to be an "expert on men" in this thread.
Y

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2019, 03:01:12 PM »

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2019, 07:22:38 PM »
Just won last night

Saw this on the news.

Man, saying she's average looking would be a compliment.

What a joke.

Still not as bad about Miss Spain 2018.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2019, 08:17:29 PM »
ms el salvador and usa were the 2 most well rounded this yr. that's my 1 and 2.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2019, 01:29:36 AM »
Is that 'contest' still on TV !.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2019, 01:32:31 AM »
Straight men are the same, they tend to miss the real slayer guys and think any man with pretty features is the slayer, while women merely think they are cute at best.Basically the straight males look for features they find attractive aka feminine.

The slayer???

This is some Buffy the vampire slayer shit??

Is that 'series' still on TV?

Who, in your opinion, is the real slayer?
Q

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2019, 03:19:09 AM »
Is that 'contest' still on TV !.

Yes. Unlike the MrOlympia. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda