Author Topic: Miss Universe 2019  (Read 11776 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Miss Universe 2019
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2019, 12:39:12 PM »
My honest opinion? She's fucking ugly and way too androgynous. She reminds me of a young Arsenio Hall:

I have nothing against the idea of a black woman winning any beauty pageant and have seen some gorgeous Black women in my day, but this girl is just ugly. My type of black girl worthy of a pageant crown? A young stacey Dash in her prime:

But what do I know?

"1"

Thats interesting.Most gay men usually pick the model types who have the androgynous look.You chose the sex bomb type that men pick like salma hayek, jessica simpson etc, who ooze sex from every pore that gay men rarely pick up on. Care to share how you came to your pick? genuinely interested.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 12:39:47 PM »
Just won last night

thats not Jaden Smith...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2019, 12:44:38 PM »
Who now owns this 'contest', definitely not Mr.Trump !.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2019, 12:49:41 PM »
Who now owns this 'contest', definitely not Mr.Trump !.
Trump sold it in 2015 and it's been going downhill ever since.  It's currently owned by WME/IMG.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2019, 12:58:24 PM »
Thats interesting.Most gay men usually pick the model types who have the androgynous look.You chose the sex bomb type that men pick like salma hayek, jessica simpson etc, who ooze sex from every pore that gay men rarely pick up on. Care to share how you came to your pick? genuinely interested.

I disagree on what you find most gay men pick. Most of my gay colleagues/friends pick whatever look they genuinely find most attractive by way of how agreeable a man or woman's facial features are to their own eyes. If you're leaning towards what pop culture dictates as attractive, then you will find the cookie cutter homos like Perez Hilton that will feed into whatever stigma society wants them to decorate their anuses with. Gay men are not so often the TV-popular, classically limp wrist'ed, lisp sporting and prance-stepping homos that most uninitiated to the culture tend to lean on for direction. Most gay men I've met in my lifetime are into whatever they like. Similar facial features they find attractive in women, they tend to find attractive in men. I guess I'm not the TV "faggot" you are thinking of Army.

Also, while Salma Hayek had her day maybe 15-20 yrs ago, I think she has long outlived her shelf-life. Now, concerning Jessica Simpson, I don't think she is oozing sex from every one of her pores. I think she has an ugly face and is fucking fat. What's the matter with you man?

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2019, 02:06:54 PM »
I disagree on what you find most gay men pick. Most of my gay colleagues/friends pick whatever look they genuinely find most attractive by way of how agreeable a man or woman's facial features are to their own eyes. If you're leaning towards what pop culture dictates as attractive, then you will find the cookie cutter homos like Perez Hilton that will feed into whatever stigma society wants them to decorate their anuses with. Gay men are not so often the TV-popular, classically limp wrist'ed, lisp sporting and prance-stepping homos that most uninitiated to the culture tend to lean on for direction. Most gay men I've met in my lifetime are into whatever they like. Similar facial features they find attractive in women, they tend to find attractive in men. I guess I'm not the TV "faggot" you are thinking of Army.

Also, while Salma Hayek had her day maybe 15-20 yrs ago, I think she has long outlived her shelf-life. Now, concerning Jessica Simpson, I don't think she is oozing sex from every one of her pores. I think she has an ugly face and is fucking fat. What's the matter with you man?

"1"

2006 employee of the month jessica and dusk til dawn hayek were my references.I wasnt suggesting anything about you being limp or whatever.Straight men are the same, they tend to miss the real slayer guys and think any man with pretty features is the slayer, while women merely think they are cute at best.Basically the straight males look for features they find attractive aka feminine.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Mr Universe 2019
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2019, 02:13:22 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2019, 02:20:32 PM »
2006 employee of the month jessica and dusk til dawn hayek were my references.I wasnt suggesting anything about you being limp or whatever.Straight men are the same, they tend to miss the real slayer guys and think any man with pretty features is the slayer, while women merely think they are cute at best.Basically the straight males look for features they find attractive aka feminine.

I’ve seen Jessica Simpson in person when she was dating cowboys Qb Tony Romo around 12 years ago, she’s really pretty in person, those big boobs really stand it, stared at those for exactly 5 mins straight

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2019, 02:23:54 PM »
I’ve seen Jessica Simpson in person when she was dating cowboys Qb Tony Romo around 12 years ago, she’s really pretty in person, those big boobs really stand it, stared at those for exactly 5 mins straight
She was absolutely gorgeous back then.  She still looks good today.  Got really fat when she was pregnant but lost the weight fast.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2019, 03:05:44 PM »
She was absolutely gorgeous back then.  She still looks good today.  Got really fat when she was pregnant but lost the weight fast.

Yes, her sex appeal was one of the highest ive ever seen for a celebrity.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2019, 03:36:37 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2019, 04:32:13 PM »
The question remains : will Hebrew men pick this ugly women over the other finishers? Particularly white woman  ;D

Just another feel good story to push black women from being less desirable unless mixed looking like a Stacy Dash, Halle Berry, lolo Jones

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2019, 05:35:49 PM »
That's insane
irongearco.com

Atlas pump

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2019, 05:57:58 PM »
We dont want your women ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2019, 06:31:47 PM »
I see better looking (mature) women at the Fart & Sminal.  This winner is nothing special, in fact she's common looking and Miss Universe should be more than average.  She should be something special, both physically and intellectually.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2019, 07:15:42 PM »
Nice six pack  on Miss USA

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2019, 07:18:14 PM »
Nice six pack  on Miss USA

she has a week still!

2019 NPC EXCALIBUR *National Qualifier*
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2019

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2019, 07:32:10 PM »
That's probably next year with a handicapped girl the year after.

And then the  following will be one without her right lower leg

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2019, 07:55:58 PM »
Puerto Rico looks totally Alpha there .

… Maybe hair is overrated ??

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All 3 are trash.  It's Agenda Universe now.  Mexico (when did their women become the standard of Latin beauty, GTFOH!), looks like s@@t as usual, and when I think of PR, I think of Roslyn Sanchez.  What is that in the photo? As noted there have been about 4-5 Nordic women who should have been MsU over the last 10 yrs.

Ingibjorg Egilsdottir of Iceland should have won in 2009. The trend continues.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2019, 07:59:24 PM »
Iceland 2019.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH     LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing wrong with her.  She's better than the top 3.  Nordic female genes are solid even when they are mixed up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2019, 08:22:33 PM »
The Miss Universe pagent is still around; who would have thunk?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2019, 08:28:58 PM »
Of course it's an affirmative action, virtue signaling political agenda.  A program designed for gays and women....would you expect anything else?  It's just another stinky thing in the heap of shit farted out by the left.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2019, 09:04:01 PM »
They are trying to be woke whilst at the same time striped the title of a woman a few years ago for having a kid.

No one will be booking this chick for any events

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2019, 11:15:34 PM »
Congratulations to Miss South Africa.

This would not politically motivated at all.

At least South Africans can now feel better about having electricity cut off for 7 1/2 hours a day and looming water restrictions due to their incompetent, incapable and looting 'government' who are running the country into the ground while debt is ballooning. And yet their voters keep voting for them despite unemployment at a record high and business confidence at a record low.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2019, 02:20:08 AM »
Rigged. 2nd place all the way. Not even a competition.

Number two all the way. Not even close is right. But in today's world fuked up by the Left if a woman is a minority and looks like a guy then that puts her at the head of the line. The joke is that the vast majority don't buy it no matter what they say. Few (straight) men would choose the winner over the second-place finisher, and few (straight) women would prefer to look like the winner than the one who took second.