Author Topic: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys  (Read 5081 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: White Boy Gets Stomped and Beaten To Death By 3 Black Guys
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2022, 03:01:02 PM »
They did the work now they can go back.

Nah, we like it here
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2022, 03:01:33 PM »
I never owned any slaves.......unless they were hot chicks.

Lol
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2022, 03:06:21 PM »
Slavery, was more than 150 years ago. When are blacks going to move on to become a productive segment of America rather than a parasitic segment? Using slavery and bribing it up only seems to act as a defense for wrongdoing or either a demand for reparations that were already paid.

The statistics are showing an increase in black violence and other undesirable characteristics. Obviously you aren’t that statistic but you can’t deny the reported difference and now very noticeable uptick in black crime.

We have tried and it seems as though discrimination is still quite rampant and it was worse after slavery...decades of being cheated out of land, gi bill, hangings , voting

Heck, check this out.  I did an interview with Wells Fargo before i landed a job at Verizon

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/wells-fargo-fake-job-interviews

If i knew it was a No Ni$$ers wanted , i would have just had them validate my patking and pull all my accounts..  i was given a fucking fake interview 6 yesrs aho

A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2022, 03:10:03 PM »
We have tried and it seems as though discrimination is still quite rampant and it was worse after slavery...decades of being cheated out of land, gi bill, hangings , voting

Heck, check this out.  I did an interview with Wells Fargo before i landed a job at Verizon

If i knew it was a No Ni$$ers wanted , i would have just had them validate my patking and pull all my accounts..  i was given a fucking fake interview 6 yesrs aho

Do you think you can get any money from Wells Fargo for discrimination?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2022, 03:15:06 PM »

The only people seeing color these days are black people. No one cares anymore. People bring up black people in reference to crime.

Even the Well Fargo story isn’t racial bias, it’s just employers picking people for positions and having to go through the motions of interviews to go through procedure.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2022, 03:22:24 PM »
The only people seeing color these days are black people. No one cares anymore. People bring up black people in reference to crime.

Even the Well Fargo story isn’t racial bias, it’s just employers picking people for positions and having to go through the motions of interviews to go through procedure.

They keep voting for fucking Democrats so that should tell you something, lol. The blacks are owned by race baiting white liberals- there is your modern day slavery.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2022, 03:24:31 PM »
Apparently,  he and his friends thought it would be a good idea to drive to a black neightborhood and start shooting random people with gel beads and water pistols.  Shot a few guys playing basketball and they hit the jackpot sadly. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ethan-liming-murder-three-arrested-connection-brutal-beating-ohio-teen

do like seeing things like this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2022, 03:40:54 PM »
Do you think you can get any money from Wells Fargo for discrimination?

I don't take handouts, don't believe in affirmative action, reparations or shit like that.  Real men will take life's ups and downs and push on.  Thats what my mom always taught me....never beg or crawl....you're a man..not a dog

It was their loss not mine and i make way more at my employer.   But finding out about that shit years later is pretty irritating.   Chances are that there will be a class action lawsuit and my name will be added to it without my input.  Thats what happened with Advocare....went to my mailbox and there was a check in the mail

A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2022, 03:44:28 PM »

I don't take handouts, don't believe in affirmative action, reparations or shit like that.  Real men will take life's ups and downs and push on.  Thats what my mom always taught me....never beg or crawl....you're a man..not a dog

It was their loss not mine and i make way more at Verizon.   But finding out about that shit years later is pretty irritating.   Chances are that there will be a class action lawsuit and my name will be added to it without my input.  Thats what happened with Advocare....went to my mailbox and there was a check in the mail
Momma taught you a good lesson.
T

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2022, 03:46:09 PM »

They keep voting for fucking Democrats so that should tell you something, lol. The blacks are owned by race baiting white liberals- there is your modern day slavery.

Yeah it’s crazy. Most see it’s a modern day slavery of the Democratic Party from the cradle to the grave.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2022, 03:56:13 PM »

They already admitted to along with settling another lawsuit.    How would you like it if you got suited up, got your resume filled out, sat in a room and did their test which is super long then answeed challenge question not knowing that its a crock of shit and they had no intention of hiring you to begin with just to get a minority government incentive.  I have 2 personal checking, one savings, one credit card..which i rarely use and one business account.  I have 5 accounts with Wells Fargo...makes me wonder why i keep these open

Im thankful that my employer gave me my job based on my merits and experience and gave me a competitive salary to  start. 
A

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2022, 04:46:54 PM »
This happened at LeBron James school, has he made a statement?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2022, 04:54:38 PM »

reparations

when last I checked depending on the body of land and circumstances, the Js and natives get theirs and keep getting theirs. And if you question them, they make sure you are ruined.  Stop being a Tom for these clowns.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2022, 05:02:45 PM »
when last I checked depending on the body of land and circumstances, the Js and natives get theirs and keep getting theirs. And if you question them, they make sure you are ruined.  Stop being a Tom for these clowns.
You know, you being a half breed, I often read your rambling, incoherent posts and wonder why you play to your darker half. Is it because there is no benefit to being White? Is it an excuse to be able to talk shit about the people on the other side of the race card? If you play black you can talk shit about White America, but if you're White, you couldn't dare speak up about black atrocities?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2022, 05:23:13 PM »

It was their loss not mine and i make way more at my employer.   But finding out about that shit years later is pretty irritating.   Chances are that there will be a class action lawsuit and my name will be added to it without my input.  Thats what happened with Advocare....went to my mailbox and there was a check in the mail

live streaming isnt begging?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2022, 05:30:10 PM »

They already admitted to along with settling another lawsuit.    How would you like it if you got suited up, got your resume filled out, sat in a room and did their test which is super long then answeed challenge question not knowing that its a crock of shit and they had no intention of hiring you to begin with just to get a minority government incentive.  I have 2 personal checking, one savings, one credit card..which i rarely use and one business account.  I have 5 accounts with Wells Fargo...makes me wonder why i keep these open

Im thankful that my employer gave me my job based on my merits and experience and gave me a competitive salary to  start.

I wouldn’t be happy, but I think it happens all the time with employers. I think it’s more common with government employers that have to post jobs publicly for a certain number of days before picking an applicant.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2022, 05:34:00 PM »
Zero sympathy for the dead kid. Zero.

How in the world does he not know he’s messing with a large pack of violent savages that have zero value for any life?

Unless the dead kid had an IQ of 17… he knew what he was doing and should have been able to predict the results with 100 percent accuracy.
a

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2022, 05:51:08 PM »

How in the world does he not know he’s messing with a large pack of violent savages that have zero value for any life?

Unless the dead kid had an IQ of 17… he knew what he was doing and should have been able to predict the results with 100 percent accuracy.

because his mom is probably a mudshark loving liberal who taught her son how wonderful diversity is and he had to only fear white people

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2022, 06:05:54 PM »
because his mom is probably a mudshark loving liberal who taught her son how wonderful diversity is and he had to only fear white people

Unfortunately that’s prob true. Wonder if she will think differently now that it’s her kid?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2022, 06:18:10 PM »

Unfortunately this. I feel bad for the family and this was totally unnecessary but I feel no more sympathy for him than I do the mothefuckers who hang with grizzly bears and get eaten.

SouJerz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2022, 07:18:21 PM »

There wouldnt be a country if it wasnt for blacks.  Slavery built his country sadly and because your ancestors were too lazy to pick their own cotton,  you're just gonna have to deal with Jermaine and Tyrone, honky

Slavery built the world dumby, and African tribes would capture other african tribes and sell them as slaves, black on black crime has been going on forever. It wasn't about lazy it was about intelligence and power why do the work when you can make someone else? Slaves are like fat cows that give you lots of free milk, who wouldn't want that? even other african tribes figured this out and decided if you cant beat em join em.   Now Lazy is what Jermaine and Tyrone and the majority of the black race are they are lazy, they wish they had the motivation of a slave owner.  I mean how is it possible that people from 3rd world nations come to this country in poverty not knowing english and within one generation their families are experiencing affluent wealth.  Mainly poor indian and chinese immigrants but there are others egyptians and other arab nations.   Its sad generation after generation the black community does nothing to better itself and we get systemic racism as the answer then how do dirty poor immigrants find wealth in one generation?  Probably something with how they manage the family unit and raise their children.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2022, 07:20:36 PM »
live streaming isnt begging?

No, a donation allows for a superchat question.
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2022, 08:13:55 PM »

No, a donation allows for a superchat question.

so you are like that zoltar machine than when you put in a quarter in it  gives you a fortune?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2022, 08:44:16 PM »
so you are like that zoltar machine than when you put in a quarter in it  gives you a fortune?

Its better than being a wond up toy and bitch to Avesher.   Your behavior is due to Kosh owning you to oblivion..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2022, 09:03:51 PM »

Its better than being a wond up toy and bitch to Avesher.   Your behavior is due to Kosh owning you to oblivion..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

and how was i owned?

and how will you own me melvin?

call my ex wife?

stalk me look me up?

what will the great f ag melvin do

claim everything i have just fell out of the sky?

im broke? in debt?  anything you can grasp at? in your world of make believe?

all the while getting caught lying on the daily, locking threads once your bulshit is brought into the light

you fat dumb jobby job fucking spaz

and liar

now, i just bought some shirts at goodwill

i want you to scrub and wash them and iron them