Author Topic: The Jews are responsible for 9/11  (Read 6696 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: The Jews are responsible for 9/11
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 08:19:25 AM »
Jimmy Carter is the worst president ever.

Jimmy Carter looks like George Washington compared to Bush.

BUSH will go down in history as the worse president of the united states and Iraq will go down as the worse foreign policy decision in the history of our country.

There no getting away from it.  You can bring up libs and dems and their follies all you want but the facts remain.....BUSH took a golden opportunity to be a revered president and SHIT THE BED!

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »
or iraq will go down as the event which allowed amreeka to secure its global imperialism as the age of oil comes to a close and keep the chinese in check

dont believe everythign you see on cnn

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 08:27:36 AM »
or iraq will go down as the event which allowed amreeka to secure its global imperialism as the age of oil comes to a close and keep the chinese in check

dont believe everythign you see on cnn

Quite possible........but not likely even though what you say is most likely the truth in the long term.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 08:28:08 AM »
Jimmy Carter looks like George Washington compared to Bush.

BUSH will go down in history as the worse president of the united states and Iraq will go down as the worse foreign policy decision in the history of our country.

There no getting away from it.  You can bring up libs and dems and their follies all you want but the facts remain.....BUSH took a golden opportunity to be a revered president and SHIT THE BED!

I think a few decades from now folks will shit their pants and have to say 'WELL DAMN, BUSH WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST ENJOYING DEMOCRACY!'  McDonalds on every corner in the middle east, oh glory be, let freedom ring, let freedom ring!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 09:36:43 AM »

FDR was hated during WWII.

History is written by the winners.  We'll all be spinning in our graves as 100 years from now, the history book talk about how Kalid sheikh muhammad did all these attacks (remember that hilarious confession to shit that happened when he was already locked up).

Blurbs in a social studies book - that is all this will be.  History will say that we were attacked by 19 arabs with some collusion from people here, although it'll never be proven.  history will say that we saved iraq, liberated Iran, convinced Syria to turn over oil control to haliburton because they loved democray.  History will always have that skew to it.  Luckily, we won't be here to be annoyed by it.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 09:39:07 AM »

History is written by the winners.  We'll all be spinning in our graves as 100 years from now, the history book talk about how Kalid sheikh muhammad did all these attacks (remember that hilarious confession to shit that happened when he was already locked up).

Blurbs in a social studies book - that is all this will be.  History will say that we were attacked by 19 arabs with some collusion from people here, although it'll never be proven.  history will say that we saved iraq, liberated Iran, convinced Syria to turn over oil control to haliburton because they loved democray.  History will always have that skew to it.  Luckily, we won't be here to be annoyed by it.

Had you been alive back during the moon landing and the internet was here, you would have been posting how that was done on a hollywood set.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
Had you been alive back during the moon landing and the internet was here, you would have been posting how that was done on a hollywood set.

and you would have been talking about how well we were doing in vietnam ;)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »

i disagree rob... i believe that 75 years from now when hardly anybody has a direct link to the 3000 assholes killed on 911 we will all accept as common knowledge that it was a self inflicted wound brought about to keep amreeka #1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2007, 10:08:49 AM »
i disagree rob... i believe that 75 years from now when hardly anybody has a direct link to the 3000 assholes killed on 911 we will all accept as common knowledge that it was a self inflicted wound brought about to keep amreeka #1

in your opinion, will there be a second 911 investigation?  pearl Harbor had 4 of them, and that was before the internet was around to wisen people up.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2007, 10:09:20 AM »
The reality is that the people in America before 9/11 were not aware of much of what was going on outside the United States. There were warnings before 9/11 that something would big would happen. Yes, the Israeli secret service and others warned the United States of these operations, but sadly, no one wanted to beleive that such a thing can really happen in the United States.

After the fact, lets blame the Jews. Why not. It is the easy thing to say.

It is easy to blame the Jews for things. Why not. Most work hard, are successful, try to get somewhere in life. Others are not. It is the same for every race, but of course, blaming the race of Jews is easy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2007, 10:14:37 AM »
The reality is that the people in America before 9/11 were not aware of much of what was going on outside the United States. There were warnings before 9/11 that something would big would happen. Yes, the Israeli secret service and others warned the United States of these operations, but sadly, no one wanted to beleive that such a thing can really happen in the United States.

It is easy to blame the Jews for things. Why not. Most work hard, are successful, try to get somewhere in life. Others are not. It is the same for every race, but of course, blaming the race of Jews is easy.

Ron, PROPS on knowing about the very specific warnings that the White House ignored!!

While I believe they were ignored because we needed the attack because we wanted to invade overseas, I am with you in the belief that we SHOULD NOT "blame the jews" as many people say.

The Isr intel agency warned us.  We could have stopped it.  Fault lies with the Bush admin for being handed a giftwrapped chance to stop it, and not acting, for whatever reason. 

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2007, 10:15:52 AM »

thats half the story ron...

jews(and in particular zionists) manipulate amreekan foreign policy, jews milked and exaggerated the holocast, jews and jewish interestes have a stranghold on amreekan mainstream media, jews have an even tighter strangehole hold on the legal profession in north amreeka ... jews are teh most collusive and goal oriented of all races

and to be sure, its not that amreekan intelligence didnt want to believe the warnings (which also came from the russians, the french, the germans, etc) its that they wanted an excuse to carry out the wars they had been planning for a long time

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 10:17:24 AM »
oh and lets not forget the isralis caught filiming and cheering 911 from jersey, or the text warning that many isrealis recieved on the morning of 911 ...

rob i do think there will be another 911 hearing as more people become aware of the truth ... but nobody will ever see one day of jail cause it will be impossible to pinpoint the blame

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 10:26:40 AM »

Once again, minipulating foreign policy, meainsteam media, and more is done by every single PAC out there, from Jews, to Latinos, to African Americans, to various Asian countries, and so on.  Singling out the Jews again, is an easy target. Why not. It is easy.

I think while many group voice their concerns to the American government, including Jews,  the government does what is in the best interest to preserve American values.  Many people think Jews are the same, they have no idea. There are reform Jews, conservative Jews, orthodox Jews, non-religious Jews, Hassidic Jews, Jews from all over the world, but very few even care.

It is like saying that all Muslims are the same, and all Christians are the same. We know that their are myriads of various tangents in both religion, and one Christian's point of view might be extremely different from another (aka Protestants, Lutherans, Catholics and so on). So blaming the entire race is just a pussy way of an arguement.

If there was a warning in the morning of 9/11, and a rumor that Israelis got it, another bull story. No one I know got a warning, no one cheered 9/11, and many were so horrified and stunned that morning also. But the properganda machine has to figure out some way to blame a whole race instead of looking to figure out the internal problems.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »
If there was a warning in the morning of 9/11, and a rumor that Israelis got it, another bull story. No one I know got a warning, no one cheered 9/11, and many were so horrified and stunned that morning also. But the properganda machine has to figure out some way to blame a whole race instead of looking to figure out the internal problems.

There was one company - Zum - an israeli firm which broke its lease unexpectedly at the WTC and took a huge financial hit to move down the street, one week before the attacks.  Some people thought that was odd.

Ron, there were warnings. Mayor Willie Brown got one from Condi Rice herself, 8 hours before the attacks, teling him not to fly the next morning.  Actor Mark Walberg was supposed to be on flight 77 and was told not to fly.  The whole pentagon staff cancelled their flights the next morning based upon a security threat. 

So if some jewish people were warned, I don't blame jewish people.  I blame the folks who didn't warn EVERYBODY.

Also, Ron, do you ever bump into people who believe the govt LET 9/11 happen?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 10:35:04 AM »
youre very naive if you think that any other special interest group has the pull that jews do in the media

remember ron, i worked for one of canadas largest broadcasters, i can tell you from first hand experience that 75% of the management was jewish ... contrast that with a local jewish population of less than 5% and you can see a big assed statistical problem

but its not the jews you see, so much as the jews you dont

ask scott ritter and ryan mcgovern, both of whom spent their lives in the service of amreekan interests as a weapons inspector and a CIA analyst respectively, scott ritter even put his life on the line in defense of israel from iraqi missile threats ... when asked what the biggest problem is with amreekan foreign policy they will tell you its israeli lobbying groups that confuse policy makers into thinking israeli interest are necessarily amreekan ones

they say this not from an antisemetic POV, yet both were immediately labelled as antisemites by congress men who got phone calls from their powerful jewish lobbyists

i would never say that all jews or any other peoples are a certain way, that is ridiculous... but i will say that if you do not notice a decidedly jewish mark in mainstream media you are either lying to yourself, not looking hard enough or a complete fool

as for the warnings on 911, do some research, im not making shit up

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »
and lets be sure, a lot of jews died in 911, but almost no israelis did

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
and lets be sure, a lot of jews died in 911, but almost no israelis did

On 9/11, only 3 Israelis died, accoring to NY Times and other papers.  Two on the planes and one visiting salesman in the towers.  No Israeli who worked at the towers was killed on 9/11.

Could be a coincidence, could be they were warned like our good friend mayor Willie Brown.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 10:56:52 AM »

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 02:27:44 PM »
What he said was:

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." —at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

But he's still the worst president ever.  :(

Oh, then I need to get my hearing checked.   :P
They do.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 04:47:17 PM »
is the same for every race, but of course, blaming the [/b] race of Jews is easy.
[/b]

... jews are teh most collusive and goal oriented of all races

The last time i checked, being jewish was a religion, not a race.  Most jews today are of European descent, therefore of the white race.

Now, the jews of antiquity, probably looked more like the palestinians.

I believe jews are like what they are now, because they have a "us agaist them" mentality, that plus historically being industries where people must depend on them (the service industry--an attorney is offering a service, a banker is offering a service,etc.). And when you have people who depend on you, one has more of a control on the outcome. Kinda like how in many cities Koreans run the dry cleaning industry,  you can't find  a non-korean dry cleaner (or one that is not owned by koreans and fronted by others)   

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 06:13:38 PM »
I believe jews are like what they are now, because they have a "us agaist them" mentality, that plus historically being industries where people must depend on them (the service industry--an attorney is offering a service, a banker is offering a service,etc.). And when you have people who depend on you, one has more of a control on the outcome.

The jews have learned to be the way they are through natural selection.. They had to be clever and manipulating to live.

And you're right in regards most jews being white. Only a small percentage of jews are of semetic descent these days.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 07:07:17 PM »
The last time i checked, being jewish was a religion, not a race.  Most jews today are of European descent, therefore of the white race.

Now, the jews of antiquity, probably looked more like the palestinians.

I believe jews are like what they are now, because they have a "us agaist them" mentality, that plus historically being industries where people must depend on them (the service industry--an attorney is offering a service, a banker is offering a service,etc.). And when you have people who depend on you, one has more of a control on the outcome. Kinda like how in many cities Koreans run the dry cleaning industry,  you can't find  a non-korean dry cleaner (or one that is not owned by koreans and fronted by others)  

what other religion comes with big nose, cheeks and curly hair fool

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 10:27:28 AM »
what other religion comes with big nose, cheeks and curly hair fool

VP, I thought you were smarter than that.  If people are certain religion and or ethinic group and only have children within that ethnic group, then they will continue on certain gnetic traits of that group. So if that given population has big noses...then, guess the rest. And not all Jews have big noses, i knew one jewish girl in school wh was blonde hair, blue eyes, and hot a surface of the sun, she had a small nose.

Oh, and remember a lot of Arabs have big noses as well...

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 10:32:08 AM »
VP, I thought you were smarter than that.  If people are certain religion and or ethinic group and only have children within that ethnic group, then they will continue on certain gnetic traits of that group.

ding ding ding ... this is how is a "race" born ... you do realize that if you go back far enough we were all similar looking monkeys dontcha?

ive seen light skinned blacks, dark skinned whites ... etc etc are they not blacks and whites respectively?

jews lived ghettoized for centuries pretty much wherever they went and they were never very keen on converting goy, do some research before you pipe up again