Author Topic: The Jews are responsible for 9/11  (Read 6699 times)

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
The Jews are responsible for 9/11
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:20:13 PM »
According to President Bush they are.

This is an exact quote:
"Osama Bin Laden seems like the type of person who would enjoy Haunnakah." -- George W. Bush

He's trying to make a connection between the guys who are responsible for 9/11 and Jewish people.  How messed up is that?
They do.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: The Jews are responsible for 9/11
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:22:24 PM »
truth be told ron did have a guilty look on his face when i met him at the arnold  :-[

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »
I don't believe Bush said that.  I'm almost sure he did not.  But the mossad had a big hand in 9/11.  Just the facts ;)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 02:24:41 AM »

This is an exact quote:
"Osama Bin Laden seems like the type of person who would enjoy Haunnakah." -- George W. Bush

He's trying to make a connection between the guys who are responsible for 9/11 and Jewish people.  How messed up is that?
Could be true, he may have said that, because he is that kind of person who doesn't even know that Hanukkah is Jewish tradition.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 05:18:29 AM »
wow, mystifying what some folks believe.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 10:20:16 AM »
I believe they are....
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 10:53:51 AM »

This is an exact quote:

zionists r 2 jews what terrorists r to muslims....

and no..the zionists aren't

masons r...most masons r zionists..

amreeka = israel bitch
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 10:55:15 AM »
wow, mystifying what some folks believe.

wow man..you'll wanna be pro zionism as long its anti brown..

:(
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 01:27:09 PM »
Jews run this fucking world..

I can't say I dislike them that much because deep inside I do admire their culture and their intelligence.. You never see a homeless jew, you never see an uneducated jew.. These guys are on top for a reason and if they exploit others a tad bit then I guess there's nothing really wrong in what they're doing.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 04:09:54 PM »
its a plan of the Jews by bombing those Twin Towers Down.. its all setup.. for invasion in the middle east
TEAM WOLF

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 04:12:37 PM »
I don't believe Bush said that.  I'm almost sure he did not.  But the mossad had a big hand in 9/11.  Just the facts ;)

The Daily Show ran a clip of him saying those exact words.  I'll try to get a link to you if I can.
They do.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

This is an exact quote:

The problem with "exact quotes" is that they don't take into account context or tone.

He didn't just blurt this out for no reason. Obviously something led up to it. What?

Another example of an "exact quote" telling a false story is that the quote was a response to a question.
Someone asks Bush to summarize what he thinks the KKK is about and he responds "Blacks are the source of all problems."

If taken of out context, the quote would make Bush look like a racist.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »

they exploit others a tad bit

tad is qwhen israel would be germany..

a christian kills a ton of jews and muslims get stuck with the headache  :-\  let it be a christian problem..

lol i'm hnting at why SirDuchaine got banned from this site..perm  ;)

=
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 06:09:02 PM »
Well Bush isn't blaming Israel or Jews...  That's absolutely not what he would mean to say since Bush is also a zionist.  Hello, he's a co-conspirator!!!  He knowingly and eagerly took the advice of a group of noeconservative pro-zionist Jews  Almost every member of PNAC is Jewish, wanted Iraq invaded for years before 2000 and Bush immediately appointed them to high levels throughout the administration and spearheaded their goals.  This is the group that said all of their goals would take a long time unless they had a new pearl harbor to expediate their plans.  Downloadable from their own page and written well before 9/11...  You put the pieces together, but usually if it smells like a rotten egg, looks like a rotten egg, it's probably a rotten egg :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 06:09:38 PM »

This is an exact quote:

Oh brother :o

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 06:14:06 PM »
Maybe he would like Hanukkah ... You never know... That Bin Laden could be all about lots of presents and candles.

Bush would know... The families are close.

Who cares... Maybe there is a connection. Maybe if the Jewish people hadn't been given a country after WW2, there would still be war in the region in 2K7.

Maybe, Maybe, Maybe..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »
Bush would know... The families are close.
S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 03:22:44 AM »
zionists r 2 jews what terrorists r to muslims....

and no..the zionists aren't

masons r...most masons r zionists..

amreeka = israel bitch

You're wrong.

Rote Armee Fraktion (Baader-Meinhof Liga) of the late 70's/early 80's in West Germany were left extremists. And terrorists.

There have been white power terrorists.

So terrorism isn't exclusive to Islam.

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2007, 04:52:00 AM »

I can't say I dislike them that much because deep inside I do admire their culture and their intelligence.. You never see a homeless jew, you never see an uneducated jew.. These guys are on top for a reason and if they exploit others a tad bit then I guess there's nothing really wrong in what they're doing.

UHHH, yes I have. Seen murdering ones, seen cheating ones, seen diseased ones, seen child molesting ones...

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 05:54:29 AM »
to be sure, the mossad did issue several warnings to amreeka about 911 which were flatly ignored

however, it doesnt take too much imagination to see taht the post 911 regional transformation in that area is just as much (if not more) beneficial to israel than it is to amreeka

on the other hand, even more than zionism these guys are greedy, and tehy would happily put the israeli people at risk of attack to increase their profit margins

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 10:10:25 PM »
Well Bush isn't blaming Israel or Jews...  That's absolutely not what he would mean to say since Bush is also a zionist.  Hello, he's a co-conspirator!!!  He knowingly and eagerly took the advice of a group of noeconservative pro-zionist Jews  Almost every member of PNAC is Jewish, wanted Iraq invaded for years before 2000 and Bush immediately appointed them to high levels throughout the administration and spearheaded their goals.  This is the group that said all of their goals would take a long time unless they had a new pearl harbor to expediate their plans.  Downloadable from their own page and written well before 9/11...  You put the pieces together, but usually if it smells like a rotten egg, looks like a rotten egg, it's probably a rotten egg :D

I know, but I find it kinda funny that he would even try to make that connection.
They do.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 03:27:15 AM »

Actually there are lots of poor jews. I think it varies more from region to region. Here in Belgium there are a lot of jews in Antwerp (diamond trade) and most seem to be doing very well. But in france you have a big concentration in some cities and there you'll see slums sometimes. In jewish culture there is a lot of focus on education, getting a good job, ...

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3124397,00.html
Israel has bypassed the United States and now leads Western countries when it comes to child poverty figures
$

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 04:10:56 AM »
What he said was:

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." —at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

But he's still the worst president ever.  :(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 07:33:16 AM »
You're wrong.

Rote Armee Fraktion (Baader-Meinhof Liga) of the late 70's/early 80's in West Germany were left extremists. And terrorists.

There have been white power terrorists.

So terrorism isn't exclusive to Islam.

-Hedge

do you even read my posts before ya answer or ya immediately jump on the " i'm a newage intellectual with a knack for coming out of the'reaonable' leftfield"  :-\

get off it..i see thru it and its annoying..

just stick to anal sex..at least there you r halfway coherent..

a swede talking about matters of war..gimme a fucki ng break.. ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 07:43:16 AM »
What he said was:

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of Hanukkah." —at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001

But he's still the worst president ever.  :(
Jimmy Carter is the worst president ever.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo