Author Topic: Pocket knives  (Read 9144 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Pocket knives
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2021, 10:39:58 AM »
Iron Cross absolutely melting, hahaha.

Mods, may I respectfully draw your attention to the fact that this dumbass has violated a jus cogens law of our esteemed bodybuilding community through his recent outburst. Namely, one cannot call another member a 'pedo' either directly or through insinuation.

He has sullied this great thread and distracted us all from the discussion at hand through this libellous and unpardonable accusation. It is imperative that you remain committed to your mandate and unyielding in your quest to pursue justice where it can be found. I therefore ask of you to permanently ban Iron Cross from this fine forum immediately.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2021, 12:44:37 PM »

Using imeages of children (like you did) = MENTAL SICKNESS/PAEDOPHILIA

I'll be in Singapore on the 15th November ( my flight #. will be posted) , so you can get me with YOURS POCKET KNIFE @ the airport !.

To travel I MUST have a digital Covid certificate & Covid testing certificate  (+ fat travel insurance) , no exemptions !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2021, 11:27:48 PM »
LOL, shut your fucking mouth, street rat. No one gives a shit about your stupid Covid tests or the fact that you're flying back to Thailand on your 'special' sex tourist visa so you can hang out in some rancid Bangkok sex dungeon with all the other actual pedos. You'd be better off taking an AIDS test and then immediately killing yourself when it inevitably comes back positive.

No one would need a knife to deal with some emaciated skater retard who lives off roadkill and coconuts. If I ever met you at an airport I'd beat you half to death with your own hand before drowning you in a public toilet.

This is 1 very pissed PEEEEEDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !. ;D ;D ;D

Treathening others = GB BAN !.  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2021, 02:12:26 PM »

YOU:  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

&
Me:  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2021, 04:29:22 PM »
Get a load of this guy, lol. Thinks he's Ian Kershaw or some shit. Always banging on about World War 2, the Foreign Legion, and a bunch of other stupid Googled shit that no one even understands. Never served a day; just pays Thai ladyboys to dress up as Auschwitz prisoners while he lays on his bed wanking and stinking out the fucking hotel with the smell of durian.

There are a bunch of google experts on this board.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2021, 05:34:12 PM »
There are a bunch of google experts on this board.

U-571 (2000) Hollywood fake story about Americans "capturing and code-cracking Enigma machine" would be perfect film for you !.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2021, 06:33:15 PM »
Just orderd this I usually carry a spyderco and a g19 inside the waist band. Similar style knife.

Absolutely cannot stand Spyderco designs. Just terrible IMO.

I dont carry a knife because Im not a beta male, but these are the sharpest I have come across
Plus in your country you could be arrested for leaving your house with a butterknife so....
Don't worry though, most of the time I carry two knives, one to make up for the lack of testosterone of those that are scared to carry one. :D

BTW, I have that Opinel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2021, 06:40:28 PM »

U-571 (2000) Hollywood fake story about Americans "capturing and code-cracking Enigma machine" would be perfect film for you !.

I googled it in your honor. Untrue.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2021, 09:28:12 PM »
I googled it in your honor. Untrue.

That's nice !.

Hollywood never fake stories !.  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2021, 09:29:44 PM »

I dont carry a knife because Im not a beta male, but these are the sharpest I have come across

Is the folding mechanism sturdy on these? Thought I might pick one up. I've bought all the cheap Morakniv models...they are such a bargain I can't pass them up. I have them stashed everywhere. Haha.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2021, 01:12:50 AM »

Is the folding mechanism sturdy on these? Thought I might pick one up. I've bought all the cheap Morakniv models...they are such a bargain I can't pass them up. I have them stashed everywhere. Haha.

It's reasonable, I wouldn't worry about it breaking under normal use. The only problem you can have with them is handle swelling in humid areas sometimes.

There's also the Antonini Old Bear line, about the same cost, similar lock, but some like the extra tab on these -

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2021, 02:09:10 AM »
Get a load of this guy, lol. Thinks he's Ian Kershaw or some shit. Always banging on about World War 2, the Foreign Legion, and a bunch of other stupid Googled shit that no one even understands. Never served a day; just pays Thai ladyboys to dress up as Auschwitz prisoners while he lays on his bed wanking and stinking out the fucking hotel with the smell of durian.

The guy is a complete fucking weirdo, just ignore him.

So, what do you do or is this one of those things where if you tell me you have to kill me?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2021, 02:52:31 AM »

Haha, I remember one gang leader here recommending the Swedish morakniv to his thugs, because the cops kept picking off the knives from them, would get expensive  :D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2021, 08:13:38 AM »
Haha, no, nothing covert. I was military before but I work for an NGO now. I'm very fortunate to get to do some amazing things here. I've been up and down some stunning mountains these past few days with just a translator.

San Francisco then?  ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2021, 06:24:00 AM »
I was able to get a bunch of 9mm, but 115 practice rounds are still .40 each, which is about 2.5x pre-covid prices.

You seeing anywhere cheaper online?

.33-.34/retail brick & mortar. Brass 115gr-124gr USA 
:

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2021, 10:35:14 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2021, 11:41:49 AM »
The real question is:

What is Chaos scared of?

Does he have enemies? Does he live in a bad neighborhood?

I will agree that a knife is certainly better than nothing. However, under what circumstances would a knife be better than a firearm?

You can't carry in Cali? Chaos is a decent sized fella. Bhank, would call him obese. But it's either fists or guns in most situations, between derelicts.

In rare cases, between derelicts and normal human beings.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2021, 04:28:04 PM »

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2021, 05:31:42 AM »
Iron Cross absolutely melting, hahaha.

Mods, may I respectfully draw your attention to the fact that this dumbass has violated a jus cogens law of our esteemed bodybuilding community through his recent outburst. Namely, one cannot call another member a 'pedo' either directly or through insinuation.

He has sullied this great thread and distracted us all from the discussion at hand through this libellous and unpardonable accusation. It is imperative that you remain committed to your mandate and unyielding in your quest to pursue justice where it can be found. I therefore ask of you to permanently ban Iron Cross from this fine forum immediately.

My girlfriend is just a smidge over 4'10". Sometimes I look at photos of us and it gives me panic attacks. Am I dating an actual disabled person? Is she a legal midget?

:-\

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2021, 05:08:10 PM »
Just the classic SD Swiss army knife.....not much of weapon, but it is useful at times. The tweezers don't work worth shit. The scissors a good for a quick touch up trim of nose and ear hair. Not sure whose nails the nail file would work on. The knife itself doesn't seem like it could cause much damage. And yet, can't take it through airport security or into a courthouse.

I think I have one of those in my purse.  Generally USELESS
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2021, 05:19:18 PM »
The real question is:

What is Chaos scared of?

Does he have enemies? Does he live in a bad neighborhood?

I will agree that a knife is certainly better than nothing. However, under what circumstances would a knife be better than a firearm?

You can't carry in Cali? Chaos is a decent sized fella. Bhank, would call him obese. But it's either fists or guns in most situations, between derelicts.

In rare cases, between derelicts and normal human beings.

I seriously doubt Chaos is scared of anything  ::)  and far from obese. 

It's foolish NOT to be prepared.
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2021, 06:57:13 PM »
Yeah, she's really built like a child, 'DooM'. Absolute dork, lol. Sure wish I didn't make fun of you for banging men in Thailand now. Please forgive me. 

I hope she doesn't get her titty sweat all over that leather couch.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2021, 07:07:37 PM »
I seriously doubt Chaos is scared of anything  ::) 

Not true, I can't remember the beaners name but chaos hid across the street at a Jack in the Box instead of meeting him...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2021, 07:10:35 PM »

Not true, I can't remember the beaners name but chaos hid across the street at a Jack in the Box instead of meeting him...
Wasn't It bigkubby? Sounds like a gay name for a gangster, but you never know.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2021, 07:18:04 PM »
I hope she does! What is your favourite fixed blade for scout carry? This thread has me perving on knives again; will probably order one soon. The TOPS 3 Pointer looks good.
Funny enough I enjoy carrying the standard K-Bar. Although I have an old Gerber double edge boot knife that is easily concealable. I have several folders in various shapes and sizes that I've been cycling through my pockets. Today was my WE Kitefin and the Ferrum Forge/Massdrop collab. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!