Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 32032 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2009, 11:17:13 AM »
Looks like "penis-less" has run for the hills like the coward he is ::)
are you saying when pellius's gay lover Bruce returns home from a pube glitter run, he'll find him curled up on their white leather sofa with tears in his eyes, watching "Golden Girls" with a mixture of Ben and Jerry's and semen on his lips?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2009, 01:33:45 PM »
Looks like "penis-less" has run for the hills like the coward he is ::)

Coward? Now where did you get that idea? Next you'll be saying, ala NW83, "I know you are but what am I?"

Believe me, I am making a concerted effort to post more on this board but I do have a life outside of GetBig. It will be quite some time before I reach your, now closing in on, 6,000 post count. Being a fat, gay, coward you don't get out much. But at least it leaves you a lot of free time to entertain your cock-craving fantasies and conjure up more imaginative gay imagery. Too bad such creativity doesn't translate into a more robust rebuttal. Perhaps you should consult more with your far more witty and clever butt-buddy, chaos.

I am glad now that I play such a pivotal role in your life.

Well, I'm off to train now. Now I want you to promptly reply to this post and wait for me until I reply. Try not to masturbate to the image you have of me until then.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2009, 02:02:16 PM »
are you saying when pellius's gay lover Bruce returns home from a pube glitter run, he'll find him curled up on their white leather sofa with tears in his eyes, watching "Golden Girls" with a mixture of Ben and Jerry's and semen on his lips?

brutal ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2009, 07:15:48 PM »

fixed
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2009, 07:53:18 PM »
Coward? Now where did you get that idea? Next you'll be saying, ala NW83, "I know you are but what am I?"

Believe me, I am making a concerted effort to post more on this board but I do have a life outside of GetBig. It will be quite some time before I reach your, now closing in on, 6,000 post count. Being a fat, gay, coward you don't get out much. But at least it leaves you a lot of free time to entertain your cock-craving fantasies and conjure up more imaginative gay imagery. Too bad such creativity doesn't translate into a more robust rebuttal. Perhaps you should consult more with your far more witty and clever butt-buddy, chaos.

I am glad now that I play such a pivotal role in your life.

Well, I'm off to train now. Now I want you to promptly reply to this post and wait for me until I reply. Try not to masturbate to the image you have of me until then.

Yo, bra, I thought you lived in Hawaii? You're a little stressed out, bra, relax bra, toke some ganj and hit the waves bra.

If that doesn't work you could always go fuck yourself. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2009, 03:04:19 AM »
Yo, bra, I thought you lived in Hawaii? You're a little stressed out, bra, relax bra, toke some ganj and hit the waves bra.

chaos, come on, you can do better than that in defense of your boy toy. Where's the wit? The biting sarcasm? That "Dan Henderson like" knock out right hook that often catches me flat footed. Perhaps it's a bit late for you and I figure you have in a full plate just keeping body and soul together day by day. I understand. Rest up and try again. I want to see you bring your A game like that cycle reply, or the hang ten insult, the slapping the aloha and brah off my face, the sister rash comment.... that's what I've come to expect from you. That's when you're in the zone.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2009, 03:11:09 AM »

Once again, let me spell it out for you:

BRA

BRO

BRAH

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2009, 05:00:48 AM »
chaos, come on, you can do better than that in defense of your boy toy. Where's the wit? The biting sarcasm? That "Dan Henderson like" knock out right hook that often catches me flat footed. Perhaps it's a bit late for you and I figure you have in a full plate just keeping body and soul together day by day. I understand. Rest up and try again. I want to see you bring your A game like that cycle reply, or the hang ten insult, the slapping the aloha and brah off my face, the sister rash comment.... that's what I've come to expect from you. That's when you're in the zone.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're at least twice as dumb as "pumphard."  And that's saying a lot.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way, but you're at least twice as dumb as "pumphard."  And that's saying a lot.

Jesus H. Christ! The pathetically anemic and utter lameness of this post does not merit a rebuttal. It's clear that if you don't use deviant homosexual imagery you are truly at a loss for words.

I learn more and more about you with each post. I'm beginning to fear that I might be wasting my time with a person who is quite young and with little education.

"Twice as dumb," eh? Ouch! Oh brother....

And you thought I would take this the wrong way.

chaos! Please get your gay azz back on this thread and show him how it's done. I'm beginning to lose interest.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2009, 01:29:34 PM »
Jesus H. Christ! The pathetically anemic and utter lameness of this post does not merit a rebuttal.

And yet here you are, giving a "rebuttal" ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »
Jesus H. Christ! The pathetically anemic and utter lameness of this post does not merit a rebuttal. It's clear that if you don't use deviant homosexual imagery you are truly at a loss for words.

I learn more and more about you with each post. I'm beginning to fear that I might be wasting my time with a person who is quite young and with little education.

"Twice as dumb," eh? Ouch! Oh brother....

And you thought I would take this the wrong way.

chaos! Please get your gay azz back on this thread and show him how it's done. I'm beginning to lose interest.

Settle down icehead, you're looking desperate for the attention of another man ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2009, 07:47:03 PM »
y'all might think pellius is a pecker-monster... but he sure does keep a lot of you guys on your toes, for good or for bad......

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2009, 01:02:27 AM »
Settle down icehead, you're looking desperate for the attention of another man ???

Better. I felt a bit of a sting on that one. You forgot to call me "bra."

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2009, 05:34:21 AM »
Better. I felt a bit of a sting on that one. You forgot to call me "bra."
I didn't want to push you over the edge, you might send me threatening PMs or something. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2009, 05:46:44 AM »
I didn't want to push you over the edge, you might send me threatening PMs or something. ::)
Chaos you may need to pull out your bicycle with the flames and make a visit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 18, 2009, 02:12:07 PM »
Chaos you may need to pull out your bicycle with the flames and make a visit.
I don't think I could ride to that dumpy little island that pullspenis lives on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2009, 10:36:43 AM »
I don't think I could ride to that dumpy little island that pullspenis lives on.
;D