Author Topic: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created  (Read 6600 times)

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Bodybuilding is one of the most satanic activities ever created
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2023, 08:23:48 AM »
On that, Prayer Warrior, aside from the Queen of England, I'm in 100% agreement with you.
Very evil family of people. She probably isnt even dead

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »
On that, Prayer Warrior, aside from the Queen of England, I'm in 100% agreement with you.

You support the UK royal family?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2023, 09:52:38 AM »
What about Sam Smith at the Oscar's, with that whole devil routine?

It reminded me of that gay black cowboy a few years back.

Funny, how both of them started straight-laced, and cookie cutter.

I guess if they tried to break into the mainstream as a flaming homo, then it wouldn't have turned out so well.

Now that they have made money, they can let that freak flag fly.

Remember when George Michael went solo, and supposedly became a ladies man? How long did it take Elton John to come out?

Funny thing is, I don't care if someone is gay. I liked the majority of both Elton and George's music. Don't even get me started on Michael Jackson...

I honestly think Prince was at least bi, if not totally gay or an alien altogether. Maybe that's why he was an alpha. Normal dudes look at Princes mannerisms and outfits, and the gaydar immediately goes haywire.

However, maybe he was just that confident in his sexuality.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2023, 10:07:41 AM »
Plants don't have health benefits, what silly drivel. Eating stuff engineered in the last few hundred years obviously isn't going to give some hidden benefit that foods for which the gut is adapted do not give. That just isn't how evolution works. Eat them if they taste nice, that's it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2023, 11:30:30 AM »

I guess if they tried to break into the mainstream as a flaming homo, then it wouldn't have turned out so well.

Remember when George Michael went solo, and supposedly became a ladies man? How long did it take Elton John to come out?

Funny thing is, I don't care if someone is gay. I liked the majority of both Elton and George's music. Don't even get me started on Michael Jackson...

I honestly think Prince was at least bi, if not totally gay or an alien altogether. Maybe that's why he was an alpha. Normal dudes look at Princes mannerisms and outfits, and the gaydar immediately goes haywire.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2023, 11:37:33 AM »

I'm calling bullshit on that.  Died with an American flag stuffed in his mouth?

Why is this the first time we are hearing of this? People can say/claim anything they want on the internet.

Then again, when you reach that level, you have stalkers, crazy current/ex boyfriends, and maybe bad business deals with shady Fuckers. Last Christmas indeed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2023, 11:41:58 AM »
I'm calling bullshit on that.  Died with an American flag stuffed in his mouth?

Why is this the first time we are hearing of this? People can say/claim anything they want on the internet.

Then again, when you reach that level, you have stalkers, crazy current/ex boyfriends, and maybe bad business deals with shady Fuckers. Last Christmas indeed.

That meme is several years old

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2023, 12:53:31 PM »
Dear elders,

A number of observations that are hard to ignore:

-Bodybuilding damages your health and takes years off your life
-BB ages your body prematurely and lowers your quality of life in middle and old age (chronic pain, amputations, reduced mobility etc)
-BB supplements and PED destroy your fertility
-BB promotes malnutrition and over consumption of calories and protein
-BB closes the mind from investigating a very varied diet of many types of plants with health benefits and natural fertility and hormonal boosting effect, as well as a plethora of other health benefits. Many BB just eat a few different foods for years.
-BB takes up a lot of time, mindlessly staring in the mirrors and pumping up muscles, not leaving time and energy to develop other areas of life
-BB causes unstable personality, extreme self absorbtion, arrogance, and lack of empathy
-BB leads to unhappy marriage, infertility, divorce, loneliness, abuse of women, sexual immorality and so forth
-BB essentially is the relentless pursuit of shameless behavior and perverted ideals

Notwithstanding that this looks to be a rib, where did you get this silliness?

Ever heard of Lee Haney? He's alive, well, a minister and man of God, he's been married for over 30 years, and is as salt-of-the-earth kind of dude as you'll find.

Bodybuilding doesn't close off the idea of using plants. Heck, half the OTC supplements that are promoted are plant-based. CLA capsules are made from Safflower oil. Most of these natural test boosters are super-concentrated herbs. "Vegetarian" creatine is simply creatine synthesized from aminos from plants.

As for self-absorption, lack of empathy, etc., all bodybuilding does (at worst) is amplify those characteristics in people who already have them. People who were @$$-holes before bodybuilding simply become bigger ones (literally and figuratively) afterwards.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2023, 01:01:05 PM »

George Michael just confirmed what we suspected when he was with Wham! from the start.

The thing was, back in the 80s, there were so many dudes doing the androgynous thing (i.e. Poison and Motley Krew, wearing more makeup and using more mousse than their groupies) that many of their detractors thought they were gay. So, many homosexual artists were simply being triple agents (gay guys, who were pretending to be straight guys, that were pretending to be gay).

As for Prince, only his hair dresser knew for certain. He was just a darn freak. Plus with black men in the 50s and 60s, being effeminate made them less threatening to white people (i.e. Little Richard, acting "Tutti Frutti, while nailing white girls....and perhaps a few white guys....by the ton).

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2023, 01:01:53 PM »
Notwithstanding that this looks to be a rib, where did you get this silliness?

Ever heard of Lee Haney? He's alive, well, a minister and man of God, he's been married for over 30 years, and is as salt-of-the-earth kind of dude as you'll find.

Bodybuilding doesn't close off the idea of using plants. Heck, half the OTC supplements that are promoted are plant-based. CLA capsules are made from Safflower oil. Most of these natural test boosters are super-concentrated herbs. "Vegetarian" creatine is simply creatine synthesized from aminos from plants.

As for self-absorption, lack of empathy, etc., all bodybuilding does (at worst) is amplify those characteristics in people who already have them. People who were @$$-holes before bodybuilding simply become bigger ones (literally and figuratively) afterwards.
lee haney is the exception that confirms the rule. Try harder

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2023, 01:04:16 PM »
lee haney is the exception that confirms the rule. Try harder

No, he's not. He's just one example.

There are plenty of others. Mike Francois, Lee Labarda, Bill Pearl, just to name a few more.

Again, most jerks with muscles were jerks without them.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2023, 01:05:59 PM »
No, he's not. He's just one example.

There are plenty of others. Mike Francois, Lee Labarda, Bill Pearl, just to name a few more.

Again, most jerks with muscles were jerks without them.
ok you win the discussion.