Author Topic: Massa sacked aide for drinking with underage boys - Culture of Corruption!  (Read 5885 times)

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
i know they dont  and people that did nothing to deserve it continue to get hit and killed in car wrecks that coulda been avoided if some crack head coulda stayed at home, or better yet,  not got high,   so whats the legal drinking age and is it legal to give minors alcohol if your not their guardian

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
TA defends this deviant behavior.   ::)  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
TA defends this deviant behavior.   ::)  ::)
Sorry, I just think the government should have LESS control over our private lives than you do is all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sorry, I just think the government should have LESS control over our private lives than you do is all.

I dont make my judgements solely on whether something is legal or not.  There are things that are legal that I find personally repulsive and indicative of someones' charachter and makeup. 

Your example of a 87 yo hooking up with a 16 yo, while legal, is perfect example of completely bizarre behavior I would take into consideration of my judging that person and their fitness for office or some other tpye of position of trust. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I dont make my judgements solely on whether something is legal or not.  There are things that are legal that I find personally repulsive and indicative of someones' charachter and makeup. 

Your example of a 87 yo hooking up with a 16 yo, while legal, is perfect example of completely bizarre behavior I would take into consideration of my judging that person and their fitness for office or some other tpye of position of trust. 
What are some of the things that are legal but that you wish were illegal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What are some of the things that are legal but that you wish were illegal?

Thats a straw man argument as I never have or will advocate a nanny state or socical con agenda. 

I think people need to be appealed to not on legal terms or basis but a simple common decency point of view of social norms. 

I dont need laws to to tell me what is right or wrong or what to believe.  Your example of the 87 yo and 16 yo is a perfect example. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Thats a straw man argument as I never have or will advocate a nanny state or socical con agenda. 

I think people need to be appealed to not on legal terms or basis but a simple common decency point of view of social norms. 

I dont need laws to to tell me what is right or wrong or what to believe.  Your example of the 87 yo and 16 yo is a perfect example. 
I am not trying to argue I am just curious as to what laws you would like to see change and what type of things you would like to make illegal on a social basis and why.

Can you expound a little more.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
What the heck does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

How is this a condemnation of Eric Massa? He wasn't the one partying with or supplying alcohol to minors.
An employee who worked on his staff did, and when it came to his attention, he fired the guy. How is he the devil? I can imagine what you would be saying about him had he known about it and kept the guy on the payroll. What would you have been saying then?  :-\
w

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
"Europeans view alcohol a lot different than Americans.  Whats more intriguing is that their rates of alcoholism lower despite allowing minors to posses and consume freely."

It varies region to region in Europe. Mostly it has to do with the way alcohol is viewed and the culture surrounding its consumption.  There was a great article in the New Yorker by Gladwell on this very topic a few weeks back. 
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Why did you tag this "culture of corruption"?  The aide was not corrupt, nor was Massa (at least not in this case). 

Anyway, each party is as corrupt as the other one.
Valhalla awaits.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
As it stands now, there is no evidence that the male aide that Massa had a tryst with is under the age of 18 so the "little boy" aspect is null.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
As it stands now, there is no evidence that the male aide that Massa had a tryst with is under the age of 18 so the "little boy" aspect is null.

He is stepping down in part because of allegations he sexually harassed a male staffer. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He is stepping down in part because of allegations he sexually harassed a male staffer. 
Thats not what he said at all.  His says his cancer has returned and from his verbiage, it would appear he is dying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thats not what he said at all.  His says his cancer has returned and from his verbiage, it would appear he is dying.

"Spend time with family"  - Got it.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
TA...it doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not...the fact remains that it is illegal to give alcohol to minors. 

As far as your age of consent that simply means that u cant be convicted of pedophilia, you can still br tried for statutory rape if the parents push for it.  Quit rationalizing another corrupt politician's actions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
TA...it doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not...the fact remains that it is illegal to give alcohol to minors. 

As far as your age of consent that simply means that u cant be convicted of pedophilia, you can still br tried for statutory rape if the parents push for it.  Quit rationalizing another corrupt politician's actions.

It just goes to show what perverts, pigs, pedophiles, and demented psychos are in DC making laws we have to live by. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

No you can`t. 

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
No you can`t. 

Yes, you can.  Try it with some more conservative parents and see if you don't go to trial.  Age of consent is just that, the minor is still a minor and there are consequences. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Yes, you can.  Try it with some more conservative parents and see if you don't go to trial.  Age of consent is just that, the minor is still a minor and there are consequences. 
Wrong. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Much more is coming out on the congressman in the next few days.

As far as seeing things made illegal,how about we make many things that are illegal and make them legal.DRUGS,PROSTITUTUION,GAMBLING for starters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Much more is coming out on the congressman in the next few days.

As far as seeing things made illegal,how about we make many things that are illegal and make them legal.DRUGS,PROSTITUTUION,GAMBLING for starters.

We need to make all these positions volunteer and part time.  The govt needs to shrink by at least 75% by my estimation. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
We need to make all these positions volunteer and part time.  The govt needs to shrink by at least 75% by my estimation. 
The military is by far THE LARGEST part of government and the most wasteful as Ron Paul states.

How much would you cut there and do you agree with Ron Paul about closing bases and bringing our forces inward?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The military is by far THE LARGEST part of government and the most wasteful as Ron Paul states.

How much would you cut there and do you agree with Ron Paul about closing bases and bringing our forces inward?

Over time yes.  We are on an unsustainable path on so many levels its not funny.  We simply do not have enough taxpayers to afford the level of spending we are engaing in. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Over time yes.  We are on an unsustainable path on so many levels its not funny.  We simply do not have enough taxpayers to afford the level of spending we are engaing in. 

What percentage of the military would you like to see cut overall?  We could make the United States number one in about everything if we had the money saved from the gross military spending and used it domestically.

Most of our tax dollars go to the military and we don`t get jack shit for it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What percentage of the military would you like to see cut overall?  We could make the United States number one in about everything if we had the money saved from the gross military spending and used it domestically.

Most of our tax dollars go to the military and we don`t get jack shit for it.

Id like to see ALL our trops home and then put as many on the borders and in ports and airports as needed.We dont need our military all over the world.Its a total waste of money.