Author Topic: Massa sacked aide for drinking with underage boys - Culture of Corruption!  (Read 5925 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Massa sacked aide in '06 for drinking with boys
Politico ^ | March 03, 2010 | Glenn Thrush

Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 5:44:39 PM by Second Amendment First

Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY) -- now the subject of a reported investigation into charges he sexually harassed a male staffer -- blew the whistle on his campaign manager in Nov. 2006 after the staffer was caught providing alcohol to three underage boys.

Massa accused Sanford Dickert of luring three underage boys into his Corning apartment, providing them with liquor and beer. The group partied so raucously that water leaked from the apartment into an antiques store below, according to a report in the Star-Gazette of Elmira.

[Story snippets, after the jump]

Massa fired Dickert -- and his campaign paid more than $3,000 for the damage to the apartment and the store, according to court documents obtained by the paper.

Dickert, a Manhattan resident who was an adjunct professor at Cooper Union, later filed a libel suit, TPM's David Kurtz reports. Kurtz reached Dickert, who had no comment on Massa.

CORNING Democratic congressional candidate Eric Massa fired his campaign manager in June and has accused him of providing alcohol to underage boys and inviting a teenage boy to spend the night with him.

Massa accused Sanford Dickert of New York City of luring three underage boys into his apartment in Corning and illegally providing them with beer and hard liquor. The ensuing party resulted in water damage to the apartment and to merchandise in an antique store underneath it. The store was forced to close for two days.

The Massa campaign paid more than $3,000 for the damage to the apartment and the store, according to court documents.

The allegations are contained in a document filed Oct. 19 in state Supreme Court in Steuben County. Dickert went to court to seek arbitration following his dismissal. Massa responded by filing for a stay of arbitration.

"It's an ongoing labor dispute," Massa said Wednesday. "Our attorneys are working out the details."

Massa said he did not learn until after he fired Dickert that the campaign manager had asked a 16-year-old boy to spend the night with him.

"We did not find out about any of those things until he was dismissed," Massa said. "We fully investigated. My campaign holds my employees ... to the highest standards of behavior. We took corrective action and moved forward."

According to documents filed in the court case, Dickert was hired as Massa's campaign manager in April at a salary of $7,500 per month through September and $10,000 per month for October and November.

In an Aug. 25 affidavit, Massa says Dickert fraudulently misrepresented his qualifications for the job by claiming that he had served capably as chief technology officer for U.S. Sen. John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign. In fact, Massa said, Dickert was fired by the Kerry campaign.

________________________ ________________________ ______

Birds of a feather flock together. 

I hope Peolis cleans up the swamp like she promised.  This is getting ridiculous. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY) -- now the subject of a reported investigation into charges he sexually harassed a male staffer -- blew the whistle on his campaign manager in Nov. 2006 after the staffer was caught providing alcohol to three underage boys.

________________________ ________________________ ________

Apparently Massa blew other things as well, not only the whistle.

Also - who hires a guy named "Dickert" who obviously shows an affinity for young boys? 

No wonder TA loved this guy.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
HAHAAHHAHAHAAH...I love it when these guy are busted and their closets are opened...they immediately blame everyone else or make it seem they were so unaware of what was going on. Didn't Barney Frank pull the same shit when he was found running a pedophile ring right out of his own Massachusetts home with his boyfriend and three other guys? Disgusting...they should all be shot.
C

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
pelosi will not do shit, nobody will just like how nothing gets done about acorn even with the shit on video, or the illegal firing of gerald walpin pelosi would rather talk about itsy bitsy spiders and live in her lala land

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
HAHAAHHAHAHAAH...I love it when these guy are busted and their closets are opened...they immediately blame everyone else or make it seem they were so unaware of what was going on. Didn't Barney Frank pull the same shit when he was found running a pedophile ring right out of his own Massachusetts home with his boyfriend and three other guys? Disgusting...they should all be shot.

Straw and TA will be by to defend this shortly. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Massa was a Naval Officer for 24 years and had great politics.  I personally do not care if he is gay or closeted or if he likes sex with young men.  I didn`t care about Mark Foley`s behavior either. 

Massa was a Republican up until 2004 by the way, not that it matters.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
you dont care that someone in his position offers and supplies underage people with alcohol= illegal,  or that he attemps sexual behavior with under age people= illegal also?  hmmm  typical liberal, as long as they all have healthcare who cares huh?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
you dont care that someone in his position offers and supplies underage people with alcohol= illegal,  or that he attemps sexual behavior with under age people= illegal also?  hmmm  typical liberal, as long as they all have healthcare who cares huh?

Now if this guy was a Catholic priest it would be a different story.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
oh yes if it was a catholic priest it would be plastered all over every news channel  and kc, straw, ta blacken would have smoke coming off their key boards

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
My mom used to buy us alcohol all the time when we were underage.  Of course she was from Germany and they didn`t have the age restrictions at all so it was no big deal to her or anyone else.  I personally think all drugs and alcohol should be legal to do in your own home in the privacy of your own home.

As for sex with young men, its not illegal and so far Massa has not been charged or anything so there is nothing there. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
My mom used to buy us alcohol all the time when we were underage.  Of course she was from Germany and they didn`t have the age restrictions at all so it was no big deal to her or anyone else.  I personally think all drugs and alcohol should be legal to do in your own home in the privacy of your own home.

As for sex with young men, its not illegal and so far Massa has not been charged or anything so there is nothing there.  
GERMANY
Possession or consumption of alcohol by minors is not outlawed. Fermented alcoholic beverages may be consumed by minors in public when in presence of a legal guardian; drinking in private is not controlled. The restrictions on distilled beverages apply also to mixed drinks containing them.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
16 years old is under age and illegal,   and supplying alcohol to your own children i have no problem with,  but these were not his kids, which makes that illegal also.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
16 years old is under age and illegal,   and supplying alcohol to your own children i have no problem with,  but these were not his kids, which makes that illegal also.
Uh, 16 years is not illegal in all states.  For instance, In Hawaii the age of consent is 14.

newmom

My mom used to buy us alcohol all the time when we were underage.  Of course she was from Germany and they didn`t have the age restrictions at all so it was no big deal to her or anyone else.  I personally think all drugs and alcohol should be legal to do in your own home in the privacy of your own home.

Yes so did my mom when we were like 17 or 18, but his staffer is not their parent..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Europeans view alcohol a lot different than Americans.  Whats more intriguing is that their rates of alcoholism lower despite allowing minors to posses and consume freely.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
the d.a office can pic up any case of sex with minors up to the age of 17 in all states, does it have to ? no  can it? yes.  And supplying alcohol to under age children that you are not the legal gaurdian of is illegal.  what you gona say next  in some states the legal drinking age is 14 too

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
oh  and just a lil pointer  we are not europe this is america.  there are many fucked up things that go on everywhere in the world. so when these things happen in america it doesnt make it right just because it happens in europe. hundreds of thousands of people migrate to america every year to avoid these other fucked up things in other fucked up countries, dont that tell you anything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
the d.a office can pic up any case of sex with minors up to the age of 17 in all states, does it have to ? no  can it? yes.  And supplying alcohol to under age children that you are not the legal gaurdian of is illegal.  what you gona say next  in some states the legal drinking age is 14 too
Actually, in some states there is NO AGE of Consent for sex between Homosexuals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are DEAD WRONG.  For instance in NC, 16 is the age of consent with no range. For Example, This means someone could be 67 and have sex with a 16 year old freely.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
what makes you think i am talking about age of homos  i am talking about adult and minors irregaurdless or their preference 17 and up is legal responsible 16 younger the d.a. can do with it whatever they want, even if the minors parents wish to drop it the d.a. can still follow through on it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
what makes you think i am talking about age of homos  i am talking about adult and minors irregaurdless or their preference 17 and up is legal responsible 16 younger the d.a. can do with it whatever they want, even if the minors parents wish to drop it the d.a. can still follow through on it
As I said, YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!

Again, a MALE of 87 (any age will do) can have sex with a FEMALE of 16 years of age in NC freely.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
oh  and just a lil pointer  we are not europe this is america.  there are many fucked up things that go on everywhere in the world. so when these things happen in america it doesnt make it right just because it happens in europe. hundreds of thousands of people migrate to america every year to avoid these other fucked up things in other fucked up countries, dont that tell you anything.
America is puritanical and just because something is illegal does not mean it is logical or right.

All drugs should be legal to do in the privacy of your own home.  This is my belief.

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
and what is the drinking age in n.c.?  and let me guess  it is legal to supply 16 year olds with alcohol too buy someone who is not the legal guardian?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
well if you stay in your home until the affects of these drugs wear off thats fine,  but going for a 100mph strole ten min after getting high no longer makes it in the privacy of your own home. especialy not when you crash into someone because of the proven side affects of many drugs and impaired motor skills and response time

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
well if you stay in your home until the affects of these drugs wear off thats fine,  but going for a 100mph strole ten min after getting high no longer makes it in the privacy of your own home. especialy not when you crash into someone because of the proven side affects of many drugs and impaired motor skills and response time
Our current laws don`t seem to prevent that from happening.  :-\