Getbig.com: American Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure

Getbig Main Boards => Gossip & Opinions => Topic started by: LurkerNoMore on August 06, 2026, 08:07:01 AM

Title: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 06, 2026, 08:07:01 AM
What would it be?  Hot Stuff?  Ultimate Orange?  Jack3d?  M1T?  Craze?

Or something different?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 06, 2026, 08:17:56 AM
I’m not a big bar guy but…..


(https://epicsports.cachefly.net/images/22147/600/vpx-zero-impact-pumpkin-supreme-protein-bars.jpg)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 06, 2026, 08:57:55 AM
1. VPX bars, VPX meal replacement powders
2. VPX N.O. Shotgun. I can't remember the name of the little VPX high stim RTDs. May have began with a N?? No not Redline.
3. G33ked by Anabolic Kreations pre workout. No clue what was in this stuff. But it made me work out for hours. Gave it to a coworker once and he vacuumed his house all night after having it. One time I legitimately thought I was levitating off the floor after I drank some. The tub's directions said you could mix as many scoops as you wanted. I tried tracking down the company for the longest time but it was made by 1 guy down in the South and he vanished.
4. Original Excelsior. Appetite suppression all day and the focus and energy also lasted all day.
5. Original Craze.
6. Beverly Intl. Ultra Size protein powder
7. The Best Bar Ever
8. Original Steel Supps Ampd AF / Charged AF







I’m not a big bar guy but…..


(https://epicsports.cachefly.net/images/22147/600/vpx-zero-impact-pumpkin-supreme-protein-bars.jpg)
THESE WERE THE BEST BARS!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL REPLACEMENT POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 06, 2026, 09:45:02 AM
I can't think of one. I can think of one single ingredient, ephedra. Nothing else worth a shit comes to mind.

You want those banned PWOs or M1T or Superdol? Buy them from supp shops in the UK.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 06, 2026, 10:09:02 AM
1. VPX bars, VPX meal replacement powders
2. VPX N.O. Shotgun. I can't remember the name of the little VPX high stim RTDs. May have began with a N?? No not Redline.
3. G33ked by Anabolic Kreations pre workout. No clue what was in this stuff. But it made me work out for hours. Gave it to a coworker once and he vacuumed his house all night after having it. One time I legitimately thought I was levitating off the floor after I drank some. The tub's directions said you could mix as many scoops as you wanted. I tried tracking down the company for the longest time but it was made by 1 guy down in the South and he vanished.
4. Original Excelsior. Appetite suppression all day and the focus and energy also lasted all day.
5. Original Craze.
6. Beverly Intl. Ultra Size protein powder
7. The Best Bar Ever
8. Original Steel Supps Ampd AF / Charged AF






THESE WERE THE BEST BARS!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL REPLACEMENT POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!

I like your style, iron brother! (Nh)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 06, 2026, 11:19:17 AM
1. VPX bars, VPX meal replacement powders
2. VPX N.O. Shotgun. I can't remember the name of the little VPX high stim RTDs. May have began with a N?? No not Redline.
3. G33ked by Anabolic Kreations pre workout. No clue what was in this stuff. But it made me work out for hours. Gave it to a coworker once and he vacuumed his house all night after having it. One time I legitimately thought I was levitating off the floor after I drank some. The tub's directions said you could mix as many scoops as you wanted. I tried tracking down the company for the longest time but it was made by 1 guy down in the South and he vanished.
4. Original Excelsior. Appetite suppression all day and the focus and energy also lasted all day.
5. Original Craze.
6. Beverly Intl. Ultra Size protein powder
7. The Best Bar Ever
8. Original Steel Supps Ampd AF / Charged AF






THESE WERE THE BEST BARS!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO HAD A WONDERFUL MEAL REPLACEMENT POWDER!!!!!!!!!!!
VPX bars were good.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: wes on August 06, 2026, 11:32:45 AM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRttp4Fiev2gVZXAOPyEKDTKxcxrYkoeyjQrJ3LmLjtOQ&s)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 06, 2026, 11:49:09 AM
When I was in college there was a product called “Camphiboloc” and I think whatever it did, whether placebo or what, gave the best results of anything legal I took. I took it with a brand of protein called Methoxypro I think, and it helped me retain gains after a cycle.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 06, 2026, 12:21:38 PM
What made the VPX stuff so good?  And why did they discontinue them?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: SweetDaddySiki on August 06, 2026, 12:23:46 PM
Ripped Fuel. Best thing for my sinus issues. Could only take 1 dose because it made me so jittery but it cleared my sinus issues and kept me lean. Great stuff!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: funk51 on August 06, 2026, 12:28:36 PM
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 06, 2026, 02:41:48 PM
I like your style, iron brother! (Nh)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: King Shizzo on August 06, 2026, 04:34:26 PM
JACKED by USP Labs.

Craziest pre-workout I've ever taken.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: tatoo on August 06, 2026, 04:43:20 PM
Ultimate orange (Dan duchaine version) and twin lab ripped fuel in the glass bottle
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Irongrip400 on August 06, 2026, 04:43:57 PM
What made the VPX stuff so good?  And why did they discontinue them?

Back in the early 2000’s when I was in college, steroid message boards were all over the place. Anyway, some of them were “invite only” and one that I was a member of, was owned by the guy who owned VPX. He ended up shutting that board down or it went away, but I’m sure it was because of his supplement business taking off.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: youandme on August 06, 2026, 05:05:00 PM
Back in the early 2000’s when I was in college, steroid message boards were all over the place. Anyway, some of them were “invite only” and one that I was a member of, was owned by the guy who owned VPX. He ended up shutting that board down or it went away, but I’m sure it was because of his supplement business taking off.

Elite fitness comes to mind. The steroid boards back in those days were pretty awesome. Stuff coming from Europe and the “junk” was from Mexico but still good. Now everything is crap from China. Those were the days.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 06, 2026, 07:24:00 PM

I sometimes watch the live cam at the Elbo Room on Ft. Lauderdale beach on YouTube and I spotted Jack siting at the bar with a couple of smoking hotties probably 30 years younger than him. Guy is living the life. Back in the day when I owned a supplement store he used to deliver products to my store, at that time he was a Distributor for many brands. He killed it with his Redline drinks.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 06, 2026, 07:25:33 PM
(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRttp4Fiev2gVZXAOPyEKDTKxcxrYkoeyjQrJ3LmLjtOQ&s)
Oh yea, Brazilian Test, got my hands on some of that in the 90’s.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 06, 2026, 07:29:39 PM
What made the VPX stuff so good?  And why did they discontinue them?
Flavors were great. The chocolate peanut butter bar was great. I doubt the bar met the label claims. Osmo prohormones got me hooked on high test. The black and white label/bottle.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Lartinos on August 06, 2026, 07:42:48 PM
Cool thread idea I liked that topical estrogen reducer Forma Stanzol that was sold back in the day.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Coach is Back! on August 06, 2026, 07:48:00 PM
Bolasterone - used it when I apart of the “100’s” system experiment by Jeff Feliciano in the 80’s. Obsolete now.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 07, 2026, 04:44:45 AM
Jack Owoc seems like a man with a 'criminal mind' :D I never used VPX products but I saw ads on the net of VPX liquid "oral prohormone" bottles with rubber tops, obviously made to be injected which those with even minimal knowledge could deduce.

Cool thread idea I liked that topical estrogen reducer Forma Stanzol that was sold back in the day.

Formestane is an antiestrogen that used to be sold as a supp when prohormones were a thing. I might still be interested in that if I could get the raw powder or ready made injectable product.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 07, 2026, 06:14:00 AM
Elite fitness comes to mind. The steroid boards back in those days were pretty awesome. Stuff coming from Europe and the “junk” was from Mexico but still good. Now everything is crap from China. Those were the days.

The OG of EliteFitness George Spellwin (Paul) lived in Ft Lauderdale for a long time.  I haven't seen him in about 8-9 years.  He retired a very rich man.  He had a boyfriend Adam that tried to get into the pep biz back in 2014 and screwed over the pep guys that had paid contracts and agreements with EF.  No idea what happened to them after that fiasco.  But those guys had his pep supply cut off from other distributors and he had to go somewhere else where the purchase price was pretty close to the sell price and the profits were non existent.  His right hand man (admin) BRR sold his supp business and moved on a long time ago.   

Paul had one of the best tasting protein powders on the market.  The Triple Threat brand.  It was fine and gritty texture that mixed instantly and completely.  Only problem was the second batch was tested and it was about 60% sugar.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 07, 2026, 06:17:57 AM
Ultimate Orange if I still had a young heart. Not now.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: chaos on August 07, 2026, 07:21:22 AM
The OG of EliteFitness George Spellwin (Paul) lived in Ft Lauderdale for a long time.  I haven't seen him in about 8-9 years.  He retired a very rich man.  He had a boyfriend Adam that tried to get into the pep biz back in 2014 and screwed over the pep guys that had paid contracts and agreements with EF.  No idea what happened to them after that fiasco.  But those guys had his pep supply cut off from other distributors and he had to go somewhere else where the purchase price was pretty close to the sell price and the profits were non existent.  His right hand man (admin) BRR sold his supp business and moved on a long time ago.   

Paul had one of the best tasting protein powders on the market.  The Triple Threat brand.  It was fine and gritty texture that mixed instantly and completely.  Only problem was the second batch was tested and it was about 60% sugar.
Knew you hung out with fags.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Pet shop boys on August 07, 2026, 07:59:16 AM
Cybergenics


WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 07, 2026, 09:06:23 AM
Knew you hung out with fags.

Just with you.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 07, 2026, 09:33:13 AM
Hot Stuff

Bio-Gro by iSatori
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Grape Ape on August 07, 2026, 09:36:17 AM
Hot Stuff

Bio-Gro by iSatori

He asked for one example.

You've given ten.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Dave D on August 07, 2026, 10:13:32 AM
Knew you hung out with fags.

LOL!

Lurker has had many interesting interactions with well connected gay men, from Lee Majors to these various supplement owners.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 07, 2026, 10:28:31 AM
Good Humor Toasted Almond Ice Cream Bar
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: wes on August 07, 2026, 12:19:50 PM
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcwxSCuySF4oGv3YJo2JsFwwlcEXCCGwAyI_jdJOUVSinqvsEp)

 :'( :-\
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 07, 2026, 12:26:51 PM
LOL!

Lurker has had many interesting interactions with well connected gay men, from Lee Majors to these various supplement owners.

I need more info on the Lee Majors connection. His kid went to my middle school. Does that also make me gay?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: chaos on August 07, 2026, 12:37:35 PM
I need more info on the Lee Majors connection. His kid went to my middle school. Does that also make me gay?
Did you touch Lee Majors peepee?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 07, 2026, 12:52:10 PM
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcwxSCuySF4oGv3YJo2JsFwwlcEXCCGwAyI_jdJOUVSinqvsEp)

 :'( :-\

I’d bid on that bitch like the last box of Wonka bars in England
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 07, 2026, 12:55:36 PM
Did you touch Lee Majors peepee?

I’ve never seen Lee in person, so that would be physically impossible! (Nh)

Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 07, 2026, 01:43:55 PM
LOL!

Lurker has had many interesting interactions with well connected gay men, from Lee Majors to these various supplement owners.

Not directly with Lee but with his former bf that lives on my street.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: chaos on August 07, 2026, 01:46:25 PM
I’ve never seen Lee in person, so that would be physically impossible! (Nh)


Then you are cleared in the proximity gayness for that instance.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Dave D on August 07, 2026, 02:09:50 PM
I need more info on the Lee Majors connection. His kid went to my middle school. Does that also make me gay?

I don’t know how to say this…… Gay men cannot have children Rambone. They don’t have the right parts.

On a different topic would you be interested in shadow boxing in a rap video?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 07, 2026, 02:25:23 PM
Not directly with Lee but with his former bf that lives on my street.

Lee Majors is a homosexual?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: wordy on August 07, 2026, 02:27:32 PM
Cybergenics. Or one third of the celltech stack, doesn’t matter which one.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 07, 2026, 02:27:45 PM
I don’t know how to say this…… Gay men cannot have children Rambone. They don’t have the right parts.

On a different topic would you be interested in shadow boxing in a rap video?

I know a guy that came out of the closet in his late 30s who was married with 3 kids. We all figured he was a little queer though. Now he attend parades and has a 20 year old twink boyfriend
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 07, 2026, 02:28:52 PM
Lee Majors is a homosexual?

Dude... he was bisexual.  I posted the about this.  The guy wrote a book about it and the character named Brick in it is Lee. 
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 07, 2026, 02:33:06 PM
Dude... he was bisexual.  I posted the about this.  The guy wrote a book about it and the character named Brick in it is Lee.

Wow
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Grape Ape on August 07, 2026, 02:36:10 PM
I never looked, but now wonder if my Six Million Dollar Man toy had a penetrable butthole under that red jumpsuit.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 07, 2026, 02:56:09 PM
I never looked, but now wonder if my Six Million Dollar Man toy had a penetrable butthole under that red jumpsuit.

If you looked through his bionic eye, you could see other gay men.  Rumor has it.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 07, 2026, 02:57:10 PM
I don’t know how to say this…… Gay men cannot have children Rambone.

Is the kid brown in color?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Dave D on August 07, 2026, 03:06:42 PM
I know a guy that came out of the closet in his late 30s who was married with 3 kids. We all figured he was a little queer though. Now he attend parades and has a 20 year old twink boyfriend

What are the names of the other 2  non Hankins surnamed children?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: chaos on August 07, 2026, 03:44:47 PM
If you looked through his bionic eye, you could see other gay men.  Rumor has it.
Is that how you found your boyfriends?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Royalty on August 07, 2026, 04:25:08 PM
Is that how you found your boyfriends?

Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Royalty on August 07, 2026, 04:26:21 PM
It’s time to un-gay this thread
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: tacobender on August 07, 2026, 06:52:02 PM
Is that how you found your boyfriends?
no he found them face down ass up
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 07, 2026, 06:58:05 PM
Knew you hung out with fags.
Lurker gave himself away with that post.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 08, 2026, 06:07:04 AM
Is that how you found your boyfriends?

No, it's how I read your posts.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 08, 2026, 08:10:25 AM
Cybergenics


WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHH
The workout program that came with the supps was brutal!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: MCWAY on August 08, 2026, 04:09:20 PM
Anotesten and Nortesten by MuscleTech.

(https://www.nicemuscle.com/p/images/81805.jpg)

(https://www.dso.pl/images/nortesten.jpg)

Ok, technically, that's two of them!! ;D ;D
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: MCWAY on August 08, 2026, 04:10:51 PM
The workout program that came with the supps was brutal!

Somewhere in my garage, I have the videotape of that workout (or parts of it; I dubbed it onto a blank tape).
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 09, 2026, 06:54:35 AM
Somewhere in my garage, I have the videotape of that workout (or parts of it; I dubbed it onto a blank tape).

The workout program that came with the supps was brutal!

I have the "second generation" pamphlet somewhere.  The one that was updated from the original.  If I remember correctly, the quad program was :

1 set squats 4-6 reps to failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negative to failure
immediately reduce weight 50% and go to 4-6 reps failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negatives to failure

You were supposed to do something like 3 rounds of this with very little rest in between.  Next quad workout out, you did this again but with a 10lb increase.


**EDIT**  Just found the original one that shipped when Cybergenics first came out.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/55298992/cybergenics
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 09, 2026, 12:25:06 PM
I have the "second generation" pamphlet somewhere.  The one that was updated from the original.  If I remember correctly, the quad program was :

1 set squats 4-6 reps to failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negative to failure
immediately reduce weight 50% and go to 4-6 reps failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negatives to failure

You were supposed to do something like 3 rounds of this with very little rest in between.  Next quad workout out, you did this again but with a 10lb increase.


**EDIT**  Just found the original one that shipped when Cybergenics first came out.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/55298992/cybergenics

.000001% of customers did the workout as stated. JFC! :D
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 09, 2026, 02:20:51 PM
I remember hearing the 1-test transdermal stuff was pretty effective. I bought a small bottle in college but never took it (along with superdrol and pheraplex). Glad I didn’t
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: deadz on August 09, 2026, 02:52:11 PM
I remember hearing the 1-test transdermal stuff was pretty effective. I bought a small bottle in college but never took it (along with superdrol and pheraplex). Glad I didn’t
Nortek from IronTec was a potent prohormone.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 09, 2026, 03:02:01 PM
Chef Jay Bars

Spazmatic pre workout

Arez pre workout

Stallone’s Instone protein pudding

Tiger’s Milk Bars

Rheo Blair Protein Powder







Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 09, 2026, 03:04:41 PM
Chef Jay Bars

Stallone’s Instone protein pudding


I second these!

(https://dnm8jy24zqiqb.cloudfront.net/prodpics/250x250/170117-P5754.JPG)

(https://www.musclesprod.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/stallone-pudding.jpg)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 09, 2026, 03:07:26 PM
I second these!

(https://dnm8jy24zqiqb.cloudfront.net/prodpics/250x250/170117-P5754.JPG)

(https://www.musclesprod.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/stallone-pudding.jpg)
I forgot about his life change challenge!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 09, 2026, 03:10:48 PM
I forgot about his life change challenge!

What a time to be alive. At least for my lifetime, this was the golden age of supplements. The magazines, the Muscletech ads, the bikini girls, the bodybuilding expos….this was it!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Never1AShow on August 09, 2026, 09:45:05 PM
.000001% of customers did the workout as stated. JFC! :D

Come up with an impossible to follow workout and offer a moneyback guarantee*  Genius!


*If workout followed exactly as stated.

Who the fuck is doing 4-6 negatives to failure for multiple sets?  No one in the history of the world.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Never1AShow on August 09, 2026, 09:52:36 PM
I have the "second generation" pamphlet somewhere.  The one that was updated from the original.  If I remember correctly, the quad program was :

1 set squats 4-6 reps to failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negative to failure
immediately reduce weight 50% and go to 4-6 reps failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negatives to failure

You were supposed to do something like 3 rounds of this with very little rest in between.  Next quad workout out, you did this again but with a 10lb increase.


**EDIT**  Just found the original one that shipped when Cybergenics first came out.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/55298992/cybergenics

100% tried it in good faith, can't recall if we were able to do it 100% but recall giving it a real good shot.  Also seem to recall it having some kind of diet component with it also (??).

THe people who put this out should have gone to prison for many years for fraud.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: yig on August 09, 2026, 11:10:50 PM
Anything with ephedra from the early 2000s.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 10, 2026, 05:10:08 AM
Come up with an impossible to follow workout and offer a moneyback guarantee*  Genius!


*If workout followed exactly as stated.

Who the fuck is doing 4-6 negatives to failure for multiple sets?  No one in the history of the world.

I could never figure out where people would find someone willing to spot them for squats when it involved that many negatives in multiple sets.  You would get a workout just hauling them up from the floor alone. 
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: joswift on August 10, 2026, 06:08:23 AM
I could never figure out where people would find someone willing to spot them for squats when it involved that many negatives in multiple sets.  You would get a workout just hauling them up from the floor alone.

all this negative forced reps triggering gowth is all bullshit

Its all drugs and pump workouts to stretch the fibres... thats all you need to do

Ive just gone from untrained to getting compliments in the gym by going on just above TRT and training again, I dont even have a routine, I just do pump workouts, legs is a few calf raised and 6 sets leg press with half a stack on the machine, about 100 kilos
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 10, 2026, 06:40:55 AM
I have the "second generation" pamphlet somewhere.  The one that was updated from the original.  If I remember correctly, the quad program was :

1 set squats 4-6 reps to failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negative to failure
immediately reduce weight 50% and go to 4-6 reps failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negatives to failure

You were supposed to do something like 3 rounds of this with very little rest in between.  Next quad workout out, you did this again but with a 10lb increase.


**EDIT**  Just found the original one that shipped when Cybergenics first came out.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/55298992/cybergenics
Thanks for that scribd link. I didn't know that program was available online.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: falco on August 10, 2026, 07:21:21 AM
(https://www.nicemuscle.com/p/images/81793.jpg)
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: dknole on August 10, 2026, 07:32:24 PM
Jack Owoc seems like a man with a 'criminal mind' :D I never used VPX products but I saw ads on the net of VPX liquid "oral prohormone" bottles with rubber tops, obviously made to be injected which those with even minimal knowledge could deduce.

Formestane is an antiestrogen that used to be sold as a supp when prohormones were a thing. I might still be interested in that if I could get the raw powder or ready made injectable product.

it is available... https://www.xcessbio.com/products/m7735
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 11, 2026, 12:50:27 AM
Russian Bear weight gainer!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 11, 2026, 06:17:17 AM
all this negative forced reps triggering gowth is all bullshit


Obviously no one was going to choose to train with someone following this program because even if they used light weights like 225 for squats, you would be worn out from hauling them up after each negative.   You could only do this by roping unsuspecting people in for your spots.  I can only imagine it went like :

hey man, you give me a spot for a second?

Random Guy : yeah man

*you do 6 reps*

Random Guy : good set

whoa hang on, gonna do the negatives

Random Guy : ok

*completes one negative*

Random Guy : alright man good work.  (starts to help you rack the weight)

No wait I gotta get 5 more negatives

Random Guy : (thinking - da fuq?)

*5 more negatives are done*

Random Guy : damn you train hard way to go

hang on, it's a drop set.  take off half the weight

Random Guy : umm... dude

five more yeah baby... light weight

Random Guy : if you say so

**5 more reps done**

*gasping*  ok hang on... now need to get 5 negatives in again

Random Guy (cursing in his head)

** negatives are done **

hey man, thanks  really appreciate it?  Let me rest and you spot me again

Random Guy *grabs his gym bag, and escapes out the door.*
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: pamith on August 11, 2026, 06:30:24 AM
What would it be?  Hot Stuff?  Ultimate Orange?  Jack3d?  M1T?  Craze?

Or something different?
Hot stuff, the old granular dissected liver type of test boosters, the old NO xplode, and the old cell tech, and yes, ephedrine lol
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: WrongAdvices on August 11, 2026, 07:38:15 AM
I have the "second generation" pamphlet somewhere.  The one that was updated from the original.  If I remember correctly, the quad program was :

1 set squats 4-6 reps to failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negative to failure
immediately reduce weight 50% and go to 4-6 reps failure
immediately go to 4-6 reps of negatives to failure

You were supposed to do something like 3 rounds of this with very little rest in between.  Next quad workout out, you did this again but with a 10lb increase.


**EDIT**  Just found the original one that shipped when Cybergenics first came out.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/55298992/cybergenics

This PDF and Duchaine’s original USH PDF both belong in the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 11, 2026, 07:40:08 AM
This PDF and Duchaine’s original USH PDF both belong in the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame
Yes!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: LurkerNoMore on August 11, 2026, 08:10:18 AM
This PDF and Duchaine’s original USH PDF both belong in the Bodybuilding Hall of Fame

What was Duchaine's about?  Any link?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Humble Narcissist on August 11, 2026, 08:14:13 AM
What was Duchaine's about?  Any link?
Steroids.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Van_Bilderass on August 11, 2026, 08:22:31 AM
Steroids.

Body Opus diet

A genius and very interesting writer, a shame he passed so early.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: BB on August 11, 2026, 09:35:47 AM
I wish the guy would've mentioned which mags he found it in, here's the Zumpano Rebound Diet, Duchaine really like this one, a lot of his later stuff had some basis around it. -

.

Skip to 3 or so minutes in if you just want the bones of it. That channel has some interesting stuff.

Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: joswift on August 11, 2026, 09:41:59 AM
I wish the guy would've mentioned which mags he found it in, here's the Zumpano Rebound Diet, Duchaine really like this one, a lot of his later stuff had some basis around it. -

.

Skip to 3 or so minutes in if you just want the bones of it. That channel has some interesting stuff.

"cascade of growth"

What a load of fucking shite
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: NaturalWonder83 on August 11, 2026, 10:17:56 AM
Body Opus diet

A genius and very interesting writer, a shame he passed so early.
Are there any photos of the original Ultimate Orange label to see the ingredients? I tried looking online but only founds ads and photos of the can. Is it possible to recreate Ultimate Orange homemade? What would be a sub for ephedra? Is Alpha Yo even somewhat close?
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: BB on August 11, 2026, 10:59:24 AM
Are there any photos of the original Ultimate Orange label to see the ingredients? I tried looking online but only founds ads and photos of the can. Is it possible to recreate Ultimate Orange homemade? What would be a sub for ephedra? Is Alpha Yo even somewhat close?

I had a pic of the original label but can't find it, I did write down the original formula free hand though -

Ultimate Orange -
Carbohydrates 16g
Protein - 25g
MaHuang shooting for a standardization of 8% - 415mg (about 33mg of Ephedrine)
Caffeine - 300mg in the form of Gurana.

They did studies though, and many times the batches were overdosed, sometimes by 2 1/2 times. A lot of the old MaHuang stuff was.

When you opened an Ultimate Orange container it was wild, it was like someone uncapped a bunch of Diet Fuel capsules and dumped them in Tang powder. Sometimes they'd still be leaves and tiny branches ;D.

Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 11, 2026, 01:29:01 PM
I had a pic of the original label but can't find it, I did write down the original formula free hand though -

Ultimate Orange -
Carbohydrates 16g
Protein - 25g
MaHuang shooting for a standardization of 8% - 415mg (about 33mg of Ephedrine)
Caffeine - 300mg in the form of Gurana.

They did studies though, and many times the batches were overdosed, sometimes by 2 1/2 times. A lot of the old MaHuang stuff was.

When you opened an Ultimate Orange container it was wild, it was like someone uncapped a bunch of Diet Fuel capsules and dumped them in Tang powder. Sometimes they'd still be leaves and tiny branches ;D.

Lmao!!
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: AbrahamG on August 11, 2026, 08:41:25 PM
Superdrol
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Mr.Mojo on August 12, 2026, 05:00:13 AM
Arnold Schwarzeneggers Aminovit Germany late 80s

You can buy the empty can for 399,99$ on eBay

Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Never1AShow on August 12, 2026, 06:27:04 AM
Body Opus diet

A genius and very interesting writer, a shame he passed so early.
That was the second one, the first one was the Underground Steroid Handbook (USH).  A short pamphlet with a brown cover, Body Opus came later.  The USH revolutionized the sport because it was really the first widespread dissemination to the masses what was going on in the high-level competitive BB world.  It was also wonderfully snarky and at times wise.

Someone really should be able to dig up a PDF but it's surprisingly absent from the Internet.
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Never1AShow on August 12, 2026, 06:36:38 AM
So ephedrine, the cheapest easiest to procure thing in the 80s as mini-thins is the best supplement.  Somewhere in that Handbook Duchaine said something like "food doesn't work like drugs, food is food, protein powder is food, drugs are drugs"
Title: Re: If you could bring back one supplement in it's original form..
Post by: Rambone on August 12, 2026, 11:32:13 AM
So ephedrine, the cheapest easiest to procure thing in the 80s as mini-thins is the best supplement.  Somewhere in that Handbook Duchaine said something like "food doesn't work like drugs, food is food, protein powder is food, drugs are drugs"
So true