Author Topic: Hey whats up guys?  (Read 6882 times)

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
Hey whats up guys?
« on: October 09, 2006, 06:08:15 PM »
Hey you bunch of CRAZY fuckers whats up? Aint been on here in a whil;e figured I'd say hey see what all you guys been upto. Diet is going good I'm down to 360 from 416 here is a before and after 56 pounds difference. Gonna be 308 for the Arnold.

Wolfy!!!!!

Me at 416 pounds at Kenny Patterson's Meet July 16th

Me at 360 pounds in Chicago at a Border's bookstore this past Saturday Oct 7th

AVBG

Re: Hey whats up guys?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 06:10:13 PM »
Hey you bunch of CRAZY fuckers whats up? Aint been on here in a whil;e figured I'd say hey see what all you guys been upto. Diet is going good I'm down to 360 from 416 here is a before and after 56 pounds difference. Gonna be 308 for the Arnold.

Wolfy!!!!!

Me at 416 pounds at Kenny Patterson's Meet July 16th

Me at 360 pounds in Chicago at a Border's bookstore this past Saturday Oct 7th

You must feel better at the lighter weight?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 06:12:58 PM »
Congrats on the weight loss, and you look alot better :-*

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 04:21:06 AM »
Lookin' great.
sept 10th APF

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 05:31:39 AM »
Ur still rediculously big bro, but not in a bad way, the loss is all good mate well done!!

Can i ask what prompted the weight loss, just personal choice yeh? how are the strength levels??

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 09:47:17 AM »
bring it home at 300 mikie! you're still looking huge a hell but a whole lot healthier!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 12:41:12 PM »
Well I would like to say the biggest reason I started cuttign weight is cause of health issues but it was'nt. The biggest reason I decided to cut wegiht was becasue I seen john Zemmin at my last meet bench 830 pounds at a BW of 290, and he was liftin in the 275's(gained water weight back) I weighed in at 414 and was 416 the day of and only benched 835, Hmmm!!! To me something did not add up so I figured Fuck it if John can do it so can I so the day after I started that was July 17th and October 10th here we are 56 pounds lighter and maybe even more i'll tell you after the gym today. I was also having BP problems and could not bendover to tie my shoes without losing my breath. So it was time, I feel a SHITLOAD better and my wife likes it better too :)  And the one thing I have found with losing weight is that for every 10 pounds I lose my wang looks an inch bigger :) Optical illusion I'm sure :)

I'm shooting for 308's for now and might go as far as 275's. The strength is maintaining decent my best with 500 raw was 10 and I just did 8 with a SHITLOAD of work prior to it. So I know I'm still good for at least 10. As far as heavy work I'm still hitting PR's in the gym with my ME wrok so we a re good.

Wolfy!!!!

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 04:10:30 AM »
Awesome mate, keep it up, have u set urself a weight target by the new year?Another 20lbs??

You can do it easy!V impressive strength, I can only dream of that power at the mo but....im quicker than u lol.

davie

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 04:36:42 AM »
Was also wandering, did u ever have a background in football or bodybuilding, just curious as how u started packing on the muscle (apart from just eating alot) when u started out??

davie

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 06:23:33 AM »
BRING BACK THE BEARD YA BIG BASTARD!  ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 09:02:48 AM »
Hy! What changes have you done in your diet in order to achieve such weight loss? You look very strong, even losing weight! This year I started to compete in PL, but I am training alone! What can I do to improve may squat from 180 kg to 200Kg in 40 days? Thanx!
S

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2006, 12:47:16 PM »
Davie,

I plan on being down to the 308 class by timne the Arnold Clasic rolls around in early March. that is my only weight loss goal as of now.

As for my background it was "Fat Kid who got his ass kicked all the time." I just got fed up with being a weak fat pussy and started lifting weights. Honestly I tried to plat football my Junior and Senior years but was 3rd string my Senior year behind a Sophmore. Does that tell you anything? I was just fed up with it so one day I started training back in 93 after I graduated and it took me 13 yrs to get here. I've taken some time of here and there for some things but always came back to lifting.

I was not a natural in the gym I struggled for a long time but I never gave up and in 95 I met a Cop and he took me underhis wing and with in 1 and a half years I went from benching 225 raw to 525 in a benchshirt. It is thru him I learned a great deal of how to train. And he also introduced me to all the magazines and I was hooked I read everything I could get my hands on.

That is what makes it possible for me to be able to be diverse in my training. I can do about anything I want to from gaining weight to cutting uo to just plain losing or building a GIANT bench. I got the know how it is just applying all of it.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2006, 12:51:55 PM »
RCCS,

The biggest thing I did in my diet is cut out all of the junk!!! No sugary snacks no McD's burgers, no BK 2 whoppers for 3 bucks. Just cut out all the junk and replaced it with good, and then cut out all of my carbs later in the day. No carbs for me after my 1pm meal. I upped my protein by supplementing in 250 grams a day by drinking At Large Nutrition Nitrean Shakes and just trying to get at least 150- 200 grams out of my food intake.

As far as the squat you are totally asking the wrong guy on that one. I can tell you how to squat with good form but to raise it you would be better off going to the westside barbell webpage and reading up on Lou's training articles you will get much much more info from them then I alone could give you.

Wolfy!!!!

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 12:55:01 PM »
Hey Texas Rush!!!

The wife was not really fond of the full beard so I went back to the goatee and everyone has those so now I'm going Amish and sporting the Amish goatee. I'm getting some body odor going and also thinking about trading my truck in for a Kick ass Buggy with 44" Rims on it and a Pimped out interior. Yeah the Buggy has 2 Horse Power pulling power :) Hahaha!!!!

Later guys!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »
Mike is the man, plain and simple, any guy who gets under that type of weight isn't human.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »
Mike is the man, plain and simple, any guy who gets under that type of weight isn't human.

Agreed!!

Cheers mike,interesting to hear how u got to wer u r. If those bullys etc could c u now eh lol?!

I e-mailed u by the way.

davie

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 09:18:13 PM »
Davie

I did not recieve any emails from you please resend it if you want to.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 01:42:15 PM »
Well I would like to say the biggest reason I started cuttign weight is cause of health issues but it was'nt. The biggest reason I decided to cut wegiht was becasue I seen john Zemmin at my last meet bench 830 pounds at a BW of 290, and he was liftin in the 275's(gained water weight back) I weighed in at 414 and was 416 the day of and only benched 835, Hmmm!!! To me something did not add up so I figured f**k it if John can do it so can I so the day after I started that was July 17th and October 10th here we are 56 pounds lighter and maybe even more i'll tell you after the gym today. I was also having BP problems and could not bendover to tie my shoes without losing my breath. So it was time, I feel a SHITLOAD better and my wife likes it better too :)  And the one thing I have found with losing weight is that for every 10 pounds I lose my wang looks an inch bigger :) Optical illusion I'm sure :)

I'm shooting for 308's for now and might go as far as 275's. The strength is maintaining decent my best with 500 raw was 10 and I just did 8 with a SHITLOAD of work prior to it. So I know I'm still good for at least 10. As far as heavy work I'm still hitting PR's in the gym with my ME wrok so we a re good.

Wolfy!!!!
Dam, 500 X 10, know that's the type of shit that turns heads in the gym!!! You looking good at that lighter weight - got that sold "brick shit_house" look going on. Good luck at the ASC
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 06:08:46 PM »

"Sarcasm," pretty much beats your 50 lb vinyl weight set at home, huh?

Mike, awesome job on the weight loss.  You're a true beast.  Best of luck at the Arnold.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 02:49:43 PM »
Great job on the weight loss! Its good to hear from someone who made it so far having a similar background to my own. I lost 105lbs but certainly didnt retain strength during that time.

Congratulations, tiny!  :o