Author Topic: worst calves of all time on a pro?  (Read 20689 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
worst calves of all time on a pro?
« on: October 11, 2006, 10:23:51 PM »
this has to top the list , some of the mr get big finalist had better calves !
those calves cant be more then 16 inches max!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: worst calves of all time on a pro?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »
I would say 15 inches

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
Tony Pearson by a long shot!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 10:44:56 PM »
Tony Pearson by a long shot!!
how can a calf be smaller then that pic? the muscle is about a half inch off the bone and the lower calf is actually non existent! scroll the pic to the knee cap and cut the rest of the body off, would you think that guy enven lifts or would you have guessed the guy weighed abot 140 lbs?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 10:45:11 PM »
Yep - they have always sucked.  And they never seem cut (like Cutlers) either.
Motherboy (the band).

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 10:46:49 PM »
LOL...  yeah right!  Ronnie's FAR from the worst and if you get a measuring tape you'll find his calves are at least 20", which I think you really know.  They don't have a very good genetic shape but they're big.

My vote for worst calves on a pro goes to Bill Grant.

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:47:50 PM »
how can a calf be smaller then that pic? the muscle is about a half inch off the bone and the lower calf is actually non existent! scroll the pic to the knee cap and cut the rest of the body off, would you think that guy enven lifts or would you have guessed the guy weighed abot 140 lbs?

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 10:51:27 PM »

No way! Victor Martinez has the most genetically ungifted calves of all time for a pro.

Yet somehow he got third at Oly06 with a B-grade NPC physique....... shows there's hope for us 65kg geekheads. l0ol

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 10:53:36 PM »
Johnnie Jackson gets my vote.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 10:59:44 PM »
No way! Victor Martinez has the most genetically ungifted calves of all time for a pro.

Yet somehow he got third at Oly06 with a B-grade NPC physique....... shows there's hope for us 65kg geekheads. l0ol

Victor has big calves they're just a little high.     

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 11:02:12 PM »
LOL...  yeah right!  Ronnie's FAR from the worst and if you get a measuring tape you'll find his calves are at least 20", which I think you really know.  They don't have a very good genetic shape but they're big.

My vote for worst calves on a pro goes to Bill Grant.
im talking about that pic, 16 inches max if you see 20" you took your valium already! ;D

jay cutlers calves are 20 inches according to his website in 05 and your gonna tell me that pic of ronnie shows 20 inch calves   lol!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »
Not a pro but this deserves special mention....

P

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 11:08:11 PM »
Not a pro but this deserves special mention....

;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 11:18:11 PM »
Yeah...slayer is honestly making himself look like an idiot.  Ronnie's calves are probably top 10 if not top five for sheer size of any Mr. Olympia competitor over the past 15 years.

If slayer wants to lose all credibility, denying objective fact is a surefire way to do it!
bro you are off your rocker, ronnie has the top 10 worst calves of all time on a pro , period!
and he has to be tied with all the worst because there aint no way to be any worse then that pic!

maybe his calves improved over time , but in that pic thier pathetic!

after those remarks , i cant take any of your analyzing seriously at all now.totally dillusional!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 11:26:07 PM »
In that picture Ronnie's calves are pretty bad, I agree.  Also, nobody said Ronnie had among the best calves, but among the biggest calves.  His calves these days are easily over 20"!  They may lack shape and separation and basically be two blobs, but they are undeniably two huge blobs.
im talking this pic, not today or last yr.. this is not a ronnies awfull thread its a this pic of ronnies calves are maybe the worse on a pro ive seen!

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 11:27:40 PM »
In that picture Ronnie's calves are pretty bad, I agree.  Also, nobody said Ronnie had among the best calves, but among the biggest calves.  His calves these days are easily over 20"!  They may lack shape and separation and basically be two blobs, but they are undeniably two huge blobs.

Well, if you check Ronnie out from a BDBi or Lspread, his size/shape for quad/calve ratio looks fine. Its just front on they look awol.

Vic wins hands down, highest calves in the world, a genetic defect that should not place him in the top 10 cause his physique looks unbalanced.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 11:34:20 PM »
Yeah...slayer is honestly making himself look like an idiot.  Ronnie's calves are probably top 10 if not top five for sheer size of any Mr. Olympia competitor over the past 15 years.

If slayer wants to lose all credibility

since when has he had any? ???

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 11:49:15 PM »
dexters are pretty bad. They have Ronnie's horrible shape only with far less size.
Flower Boy Ran Away

JDK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 11:56:37 PM »

why donīt you get some treatment for your personality disorder. you will feel better son.
and please just give in to your deepest wish.... just masterbate while imagening ronnie is gently fucking your a..hole.
you behave like the little girls in school. the ones they are teasing and picking on the most, they are in love with the most.
please just spare us with your mental diarrhoe.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2006, 12:07:16 AM »
I know I have been out of the loop and tree for 3 decades but how the heck do these calfless wonders ever get a pro card? In the old days if you lacked a bodypart you weren't complete and never won a major show. Ronnie's calves might measure something respectable but the gals have more cuts than he ever shows. Dexter is great from the knees up just like our own Bast. My calves are still over 17 inches and I usually compete with arms, calves and neck the same measurement. Steve Reeves was the same. Ronnie and his peers often have calves way smaller than their huge arms. Out of proportion and good riddance from Olympia title. Jay and Dorian had great calves as did Dickerson and Arnold.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 12:08:47 AM »
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2006, 12:32:27 AM »
Dennis james is pretty bad too. And King Kamali
-

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2006, 12:57:33 AM »
No contest!

Definately Johnnie Jackson's non existant calves are the worst in the game:

I think Ronnie Coleman doesn't even have that small calves. They are just dwarfed by his MASSIVE Thighs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2006, 02:07:18 AM »
Is that shot above of JJ shopped?  >:( That's diabolical... dude should turn in his pro card. His calves are the same size as his wrist.
a

theonlyone

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2006, 05:36:48 AM »
For those who say Ronnies calves are 20 + inches. Ronnies calves the size of his forearms if not less. His forearms can't be more than 16 inches tops at competing weight.