Author Topic: WHO IS THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....  (Read 9876 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: WHO IS THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »
I'll admit that Serge Nubret was even better.

But he wasn't Mr. Olympia.  :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
I'll admit that Serge Nubret was even better.

But he wasn't Mr. Olympia.  :)

Just Serge? What about Arnold and Sergio?
just push some weight!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2007, 04:16:50 PM »
What part of "Frank 'Greatest Mr. Olympia Of All Time' Zane" don't you understand?

The part where the box with the red X comes in.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »
Just Serge? What about Arnold and Sergio?

I think Frank had the more complete, aesthetic physique.

I concede it's a minority opinion.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2007, 04:20:51 PM »
I think Frank had the more complete, aesthetic physique.

I concede it's a minority opinion.

You must be a tiny tit.
just push some weight!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2007, 04:22:26 PM »
You must be a tiny tit.

I knew I wouldn't be able to say anything against Arnold without you trying to scratch my eyes out.  :-\

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2007, 04:24:08 PM »
I knew I wouldn't be able to say anything against Arnold without you trying to scratch my eyes out.  :-\

There are 5 mr. Olympia competitors in that picture and you picked the smallest one.
just push some weight!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2007, 04:26:36 PM »
There are 5 mr. Olympia competitors in that picture and you picked the smallest one.

I didn't pick Franco.  :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2007, 04:28:24 PM »
I didn't pick Franco.  :)

Franco is bigger than Zane. If Zane is not natural then that is the saddest thing.
just push some weight!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2007, 04:36:28 PM »
For the sport: Schwarzenegger
From strictly a bodybuilding point of view: Coleman

You are saying Ronnie Coleman has a better physique than Sergio Oliva did? NO WAY!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: WHO is THE GREATEST MR OLYMPIA OF ALL TIME....
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
Because dumbass, Reeves was never Mr. Olympia and no one but you fantasizes about sleeping with him.

Pumpster, you are an idiot. I replied to this post moron.

However, and even though he was not genetically perfect, he was gifted enough which, when combined with his clinical approach to building his body, resulted in a physique that combined mass, proportions and aesthetics like no other. Arnold is the greatest ever, but not in terms o innate potential. If we're atalkig about innate genetic potential, then the greates bodybuilders of all times were, in no particular order:

- Sergio Oliva

- Kevin Levrone

- Flex Wheeler

- Aaron Backer

- Denis Newman

- Francis Benfatto

- Phil Heath

Chris Cormier could also have made that list, although I think his torso is a little long. Anyway, the men I mentioned are the only ones who had a close to perfect skeletal frame, combined with uniformaly long muscle bellies throughout their bodies.

Now, Heath is another special case. He is vastly genetically superior to Cutler, but he won't be Mr.Olympia or a while because he needs to pile up at least 30 lbs of mass for that to happen. Now, if he can do that and maintain the crispness of details, hardness and symmetry that he displayed at the Colorado Pro Show, not only will he defeat Cutler with straight-firsts scores, but he will undoubtedly become the greatest Mr.Olympia of all times. The reason why I hesitate making a prediction is that lots of guys who look phenomenal at 230 or 240 lbs lose a lot of details, hardness when they go above 250 lbs, and they develop several symmetrical anomalies, such as gettig a distended gut. I Heath can control that, wow...he will have a physique that not even Fidias would be able to replicate On marble! Shocked

SUCKMYMUSCLE

[/quote]

MOST OF THE GUYS ON HIS LIST WEREN'T MR. OLYMPIAS FAGBOY. DUH! PUT ON SOME GLASSES NERD.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2007, 04:53:37 PM »
You are saying Ronnie Coleman has a better physique than Sergio Oliva did? NO WAY!

Aesthetically?  No... from a sheer bodybuilding standpoint of putting on the most amount of muscle and being as conditioned as possible?  Yes.  Just one white man's opinion ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2007, 05:32:55 PM »
Aesthetically?  No... from a sheer bodybuilding standpoint of putting on the most amount of muscle and being as conditioned as possible?  Yes.  Just one white man's opinion ;D

What about waist to shoulder differential? Proportions? Having calf development?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
in terms of who would win a bodybuilding contest, then Ronnie >>> all

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
in terms of who would win a bodybuilding contest, then Ronnie

Your trying to tell me Coleman ever could hold a candle to this man?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
Your trying to tell me Coleman ever could hold a candle to this man?

yes. Don't get me wrong, Sergio Oliva is my fav. bodybuilder of all-time. However, even as a huge fan of his physique I must admit that he never reached the level of conditioning required to win against a Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. If Sergio had access to today's drugs and nutrition experts, then I have no doubts that he would easily be the greatest ever.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2007, 02:58:49 AM »

Pumpster, you are an idiot. I replied to this post moron.

However, and even though he was not genetically perfect, he was gifted enough which, when combined with his clinical approach to building his body, resulted in a physique that combined mass, proportions and aesthetics like no other. Arnold is the greatest ever, but not in terms o innate potential. If we're atalkig about innate genetic potential, then the greates bodybuilders of all times were, in no particular order:

- Sergio Oliva

- Kevin Levrone

- Flex Wheeler

- Aaron Backer

- Denis Newman

- Francis Benfatto

- Phil Heath

Chris Cormier could also have made that list, although I think his torso is a little long. Anyway, the men I mentioned are the only ones who had a close to perfect skeletal frame, combined with uniformaly long muscle bellies throughout their bodies.

Now, Heath is another special case. He is vastly genetically superior to Cutler, but he won't be Mr.Olympia or a while because he needs to pile up at least 30 lbs of mass for that to happen. Now, if he can do that and maintain the crispness of details, hardness and symmetry that he displayed at the Colorado Pro Show, not only will he defeat Cutler with straight-firsts scores, but he will undoubtedly become the greatest Mr.Olympia of all times. The reason why I hesitate making a prediction is that lots of guys who look phenomenal at 230 or 240 lbs lose a lot of details, hardness when they go above 250 lbs, and they develop several symmetrical anomalies, such as gettig a distended gut. I Heath can control that, wow...he will have a physique that not even Fidias would be able to replicate On marble! Shocked

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MOST OF THE GUYS ON HIS LIST WEREN'T MR. OLYMPIAS FAGBOY. DUH! PUT ON SOME GLASSES NERD.

Did I say they were standard-bearers, you moron? No. I said these were the bodybuilders who had the most innate genetic potential or bodybuilding, exemplified by having a perect skeletal frame and long muscle bellies.

I think you're just upset about how badly I owned you at the Hugo Chavez thread on the general topics boards. What a waste of time you are or me. Loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2007, 04:57:18 AM »
  Did I say they were standard-bearers, you moron? No. I said these were the bodybuilders who had the most innate genetic potential or bodybuilding, exemplified by having a perect skeletal frame and long muscle bellies.

I think you're just upset about how badly I owned you at the Hugo Chavez thread on the general topics boards. What a waste of time you are or me. Loser.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dude, I don't know if this was addressed to me but I WAS REFERRING TO PUMPSTER YOU ROTTEN TOOTH ENGLISH FUCKWIT! You haven't owned anybody on GetBig so get over yourself. What happens is you get hammered and then disapear for a month and then  work up your courage to post again so shut the fuck up retard.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2007, 05:46:37 AM »
that was beautiful.
Flower Boy Ran Away

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2007, 01:30:46 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is the greatest Mr. Olympia of all time and here are some pictures to prove it to the world:

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2007, 01:38:07 PM »

That's the most iconic bodybuilding picture of the decade.  :(

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2007, 02:03:30 PM »
Dude, I don't know if this was addressed to me but I WAS REFERRING TO PUMPSTER YOU ROTTEN TOOTH ENGLISH FUCKWIT! You haven't owned anybody on GetBig so get over yourself. What happens is you get hammered and then disapear for a month and then  work up your courage to post again so shut the fuck up retard.

ownage. 8)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2007, 02:18:44 PM »
this is gonna be another truce thread isnt it?... ::)
-

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2007, 02:52:34 PM »
yep
choice is an illusion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2007, 08:31:30 AM »

Then why did you quote my post, guy? Are you so fucking stupid that you can't even quote the right poster? Moron. And by the way, who said that I ran away for a month? None of you twits replied to my posts, so I thought the issue was over. Yeah, I'm scared of the big bad geek boy shouting in caps over his computer screen. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE