Author Topic: Memorable Dating Experiences...  (Read 15866 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Memorable Dating Experiences...
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 07:53:52 AM »
I had one famous date a few years back where this lovely person did not want to wear fishnet stockings with garders for me because they were "trashy". But she insisted on me doing her anal  ::) Go figure.

PB

lol, I dated a girl who wouldn't let me watch her brush her teeth . . . I couldn't talk to her when she was doing this, or be anywhere in the bathroom.  But she'd look in my eyes when she was going down on me.  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »
lol, I dated a girl who wouldn't let me watch her brush her teeth . . . I couldn't talk to her when she was doing this, or be anywhere in the bathroom.  But she'd look in my eyes when she was going down on me.  ;D
LOL, LOL, LOL!!

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 08:03:38 AM »

You find this unusual  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »
I had one famous date a few years back where this lovely person did not want to wear fishnet stockings with garders for me because they were "trashy". But she insisted on me doing her anal  ::) Go figure.

PB

Maybe she was Catholic and wanted to retain her 'virginity'?  ;D
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
my most memorable experiences were pretty crappy.  In fact, i don't think i've had a good dating experiences in general.  I blame it on the woman  ;D

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 08:46:17 AM »
::)

But if you think about it, what was the common thing in all these dates? You my friend!  ;D

j/k  :-*
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 08:58:36 AM »
::)

But if you think about it, what was the common thing in all these dates? You my friend!  ;D

j/k  :-*

hence the fact i blame the women. I know i'm quality!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 09:12:39 AM »
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary:

self-delusion

\Self`-de*lu"sion\, n. The act of deluding one's self, or the state of being thus deluded.

Whatever works for ya darlin' ;D
BKS approved

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 09:18:10 AM »
Okay, I probably shouldn't relate this one since it happened to the girlfriend of a friend of mine, but it's too funny and they don't live in the country anymore, so....

A friend of mine fell madly in love with this girl... as soon as they met they became another Chang and Eng.  They dated for 2 weeks, then my friend invited her home to meet his parents. She was nervous as hell for some unfounded reason, but my friend knew that his down-to-earth parents would alleviate her angst in no time.  Apparently dinner went off mostly without a hitch, no awkward silences, inopportune comments, etc...  finally my friend's girlfriend asked to excuse herself.  She was directed to the powder room which she judged to be too close for comfort to the dining room where the family was gathered.  For some reason, instead of curtesy flushing to mask the sound, she decided to hike herself up on the free-standing sink to pee instead.  No sooner did she balance her hiney on it, when the thing collapsed, ripping from the wall and sending her pitching forward. She promptly bonked her head on the wall and fell into a heap, dazed and almost unconscious, with her panties around her ankles, and the sink, cracked in half, lying next to her.  This was how the family found her when they busted open the door, moments later.

I don't know if I could go on living after something like that.  :-\

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 09:20:37 AM »
if there is one thing i know, it's that the woman that lands me is a lucky one.  So self-delusion only a bit, but knowing what type of guy  I am, i can honestly say..i rock  ;D

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 09:22:34 AM »
I'm just messing with ya Miggy, you are indeed a catch.
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 09:24:49 AM »
i know you are, i know i am!  lol  ;D

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 09:26:16 AM »
Now, now don't get a big head over this... ;D
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 09:28:36 AM »
too late

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 09:31:42 AM »
I... you know what, I'm gonna leave that one alone.
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2006, 09:33:39 AM »
tease

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2006, 09:35:28 AM »
Lol, guys, are we all getting your memorable dating experience through live feed? ...   :)

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2006, 09:37:27 AM »
Lol, guys, are we all getting your memorable dating experience through live feed? ...   :)

LOL!!!

tease

;) ;D
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2006, 09:42:28 AM »
hahah.

I wish i could say that i had a super memeorable good experience.  My first date ever kinda crappy.  It was a group date.  We got tickets to Cats, becuae the girls werein drama club and liked  shows etc.  We planned a nice dinner and the whole thing.  we all seemed to have a great time, laughed and joked etc.  But when it was over i tried to hold her hand while we walked out of the theater.  She wouldn't let it happen.  then the girls went to the restroom and she told them that she doesn't like to hold hands.  Anyway, they've all been crappy ever since it seems

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2006, 09:51:24 AM »
Miggy, if you read my second and third experience, as well as some of the other ones, this thread is not necessarily about the spectacular, stare-into-each-other's-eyes, love at first sight dates.  It's supposed to be about the unique, weird, wacky ones. Perhaps you've had some of those.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:34 AM »
Miggy, if you read my second and third experience, as well as some of the other ones, this thread is not necessarily about the spectacular, stare-into-each-other's-eyes, love at first sight dates.  It's supposed to be about the unique, weird, wacky ones. Perhaps you've had some of those.

i read them.  Dont have any weird, whacky or unique ones.  Ok this thread now sucks, lol

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2006, 10:32:41 AM »
Okay, I probably shouldn't relate this one since it happened to the girlfriend of a friend of mine, but it's too funny and they don't live in the country anymore, so....

A friend of mine fell madly in love with this girl... as soon as they met they became another Chang and Eng.  They dated for 2 weeks, then my friend invited her home to meet his parents. She was nervous as hell for some unfounded reason, but my friend knew that his down-to-earth parents would alleviate her angst in no time.  Apparently dinner went off mostly without a hitch, no awkward silences, inopportune comments, etc...  finally my friend's girlfriend asked to excuse herself.  She was directed to the powder room which she judged to be too close for comfort to the dining room where the family was gathered.  For some reason, instead of curtesy flushing to mask the sound, she decided to hike herself up on the free-standing sink to pee instead.  No sooner did she balance her hiney on it, when the thing collapsed, ripping from the wall and sending her pitching forward. She promptly bonked her head on the wall and fell into a heap, dazed and almost unconscious, with her panties around her ankles, and the sink, cracked in half, lying next to her.  This was how the family found her when they busted open the door, moments later.

I don't know if I could go on living after something like that.  :-\
Deedee, so far this one took the cake. Now that was funny:)

PB

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »
Every girlfriend has been older than me.

My metalhead mate was friends with this girl for about one year, and she had cancer, her dad beat her, she was raped by 3 guys.. etc.. she had a russian accent.. and every guy wanted her.. I mean.. she wasnt supa dupa hot.. but very attractive. She'd dated heapsa guys for about 2 weeks and then fucked em off.

My mate would hang with her alot. He'd pick her up from the hospital, and she'd always collapse n shit.. she was always injecting medicine etc etc. She'd sleep over and say If something happens ring my doctor and give you his number. She'd ring her friends up and say "the doc says I have 3 months to live"

Anyways, turns out she made everything up. I MEAN EVERYTHING!! She put the accent on and had her so called friends conned for about 2 years. Fuck nose why.. another mate saw her at her work years later and yelled at her "shouldnt you be dead!" and security threw him out after he loudly informed her co-workers what she had done.

Bitch!! She was a redhead too. Most of the ones Ive met are very different

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2006, 11:01:28 AM »
Deedee, so far this one took the cake. Now that was funny:)

PB

Lol, I never forgot that one.   :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2006, 11:03:03 AM »
wow, these stories are rapturous.

i haven't actually got any to relate other than the ones I already have done...

the night I lost my virginity was wonderful...

(and I've a couple of stories about huge ones, but I dislike them, wtf am I supposed to do with that, stick it under my armpit?  It's gonna hurt, anywhichways.

Men with huge dicks have egos to match.

It's only blokes with ikkle ones that wanna stick it in your bum. 

I say looky here I've got a perfect hole to put that in.  Then it goes flaccid. 

I prefer to suck normal sized ones though.

I'll tell my losing my virginity story.  It was lovely.....

But that was so long ago and I've seen so much since.  I do have a memorable first date story, but I cannot put it into words.

xL