Author Topic: Any and all pro's/guru/experts  (Read 3269 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Any and all pro's/guru/experts
« on: October 16, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »
I have extended this offer to Milos Sarcev (who turned me down), and now I will extend it to all other pro's/guru's/experts who roam this board (Phil, DC, Disgusted, Chic, Shawn Ray etc........)

How about a Q&A with all of the getbiggers. What I was thinking was ten questions a week, we start a sticky and the pro/expert will pick 10 questions every week and answer them. Thats it. We keep it clean and ask serious questions that everyone wants to know.

Hey guys sharing is caring.

Flex Steele

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Any and all pro's/guru/experts
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 05:01:51 PM »
That would be great... to good to be true.
-

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 05:02:19 PM »
Good idea, what do you want to know?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 05:05:28 PM »
not a good idea...to many fucking pricks on here asking stupid questions?

what is your dosage?
have you ever done gay for pay?
do you like wearing a thong?

the pros deserve some respect....
Here comes the money shot

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »
That would be great... to good to be true.

Hey man, I'm trying here.

Im tired of all the Bullshit and shit talking on this board.

If we can get something legit on here, where the true fans, not just chickshit keyboard shit talkers, can ask some serious questions, maybe it can bring some dignity back to this board.

A Q&A would be great for the pro's to share some knowledge and great for the fans to find out some stuff they would never know.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 05:08:50 PM »
Hey man, I'm trying here.

Im tired of all the Bullshit and shit talking on this board.

If we can get something legit on here, where the true fans, not just chickshit keyboard shit talkers, can ask some serious questions, maybe it can bring some dignity back to this board.

A Q&A would be great for the pro's to share some knowledge and great for the fans to find out some stuff they would never know.

Hahaha...

Tell that to JaëHomo.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 05:08:55 PM »
I love a good debate and sharing ideas, but it would have to be on certain conditions. It would have to be strictly moderated and kept as civil as possible. Of course just for that particular thread. I don't think that's asking too much to have just one thread where people can learn and share ideas without the normal goings on.  ;D  I think Getbig is long overdue for this. I'll leave it up to Ron.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
not a good idea...to many fucking pricks on here asking stupid questions?

what is your dosage?
have you ever done gay for pay?
do you like wearing a thong?

the pros deserve some respect....

yea thats garbage and thats what i want to avoid. The board will be moderated any bullshit negative post that PLAGUE this board right now will be deleted. It will work, we'll have a set of rules and everyone will have to follow.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 05:10:10 PM »
I have extended this offer to Milos Sarcev (who turned me down), and now I will extend it to all other pro's/guru's/experts who roam this board (Phil, DC, Disgusted, Chic, Shawn Ray etc........)

How about a Q&A with all of the getbiggers. What I was thinking was ten questions a week, we start a sticky and the pro/expert will pick 10 questions every week and answer them. Thats it. We keep it clean and ask serious questions that everyone wants to know.

Hey guys sharing is caring.

Flex Steele

from the guys you posted only milos and dc would be worth hearing from imo...and of course there is no way shawn would would be interested.

but the problem is the people on this board...all of these delusional idiots who post on here who think bodybuilding is all about drugs...the thread would be a mess.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
I love a good debate and sharing ideas, but it would have to be on certain conditions. It would have to be strictly moderated and kept as civil as possible. Of course just for that particular thread. I don't think that's asking too much to have just one thread where people can learn and share ideas without the normal goings on.  ;D  I think Getbig is long overdue for this. I'll leave it up to Ron.

Disgusted, I think you will be perfect for this. Any guy who can do with Kamali what you did, I know u have some knowledge that we can all learn from.

Im thinking exactly what your thinking, keep it VERY STRICTLY moderated. I'll volunteer to mod that sticky, and NO bullshit allowed, just hardcore questions everyone wants to know.

Also this will keep the board alive during the "offseason" that we have coming up.

Flex Steele

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »
Good idea, what do you want to know?
 Personally I would like to hear the best of the best debate and compare/contrast one another's theory on a subject in regards to training/nutrition.  It would be a great way for the many fans to interact with the pros on a positive manner and possibly gain some much needed knowledge about the sport. Of course there would be those who might attempt to ruin it by talking about drugs/hormones/individuals and other topics that might make people uncomfortable. But, for the most part I think there is plenty of getbiggers out there who are dying to benefit from the knowledge these gentelman obtain. Tough it out guys, c'mon..... Its a win win situation for everyone.
-

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 05:14:42 PM »
I vote YES

This is a must. We need this. Flexingtonsteele you're a genius. I'm goin to submit at least 15 questions a week!

COME ON RON!! APPROVE!
~

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 05:15:57 PM »
Disgusted, I think you will be perfect for this. Any guy who can do with Kamali what you did, I know u have some knowledge that we can all learn from.

Im thinking exactly what your thinking, keep it VERY STRICTLY moderated. I'll volunteer to mod that sticky, and NO bullshit allowed, just hardcore questions everyone wants to know.

Also this will keep the board alive during the "offseason" that we have coming up.

Flex Steele

Thanks for the props bro. Like I said, I'm all for it, but there can be no room for any BS.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2006, 05:16:57 PM »

Flex Steele

it wouldnt work on this board...pm arnold jr or rimbaud on the hardcore board.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2006, 05:17:06 PM »
Uhmmmm    I know that I'm a little slow.....& a noob here.....but isn't this the place where this shit belongs?

Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel....how about using what's already been set up for this type of thing.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 05:22:13 PM »
Uhmmmm    I know that I'm a little slow.....& a noob here.....but isn't this the place where this shit belongs?

Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel....how about using what's already been set up for this type of thing.

That... just... might... work!! HOORAYY!!!
~

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 05:22:42 PM »
From a strength training perspective we host a monthly Mike Wolfe Q&A column on www.atlargenutrition.com .  If any of you have questions on getting a bigger bench feel free to send them to askmike@atlargenutrition.com .  I would be more than happy to post his answers on Getbig as well.

Any pros interested in a similar column on AtLarge feel free to contact me at chris@atlargenutrition.com.  

Chris
w

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »
Good idea...something like this:

Tamali-

Q:  How much slin/igf/gh do you do a day?
A:  Put it this way, I use a 23g 5cc pin for my shots, you figure it out!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »
 Personally I would like to hear the best of the best debate and compare/contrast one another's theory on a subject in regards to training/nutrition.  It would be a great way for the many fans to interact with the pros on a positive manner and possibly gain some much needed knowledge about the sport. Of course there would be those who might attempt to ruin it by talking about drugs/hormones/individuals and other topics that might make people uncomfortable. But, for the most part I think there is plenty of getbiggers out there who are dying to benefit from the knowledge these gentelman obtain. Tough it out guys, c'mon..... Its a win win situation for everyone.

I agree, it's a great idea as long as we can keep a civil debate and no one hijacks the threads........hopefully it will be better than my Sports training board that I had several years ago that no one wanted to participate in >:(!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 07:02:04 PM »
Good idea...something like this:

Tamali-

Q:  How much slin/igf/gh do you do a day?
A:  Put it this way, I use a 23g 5cc pin for my shots, you figure it out!

Yep, it's dickhead comments like this that would definately keep my away from this thread.  ;D

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 07:21:40 PM »
Yep, it's dickhead comments like this that would definately keep my away from this thread.  ;D

Ahhhhh, now we gotta get serious and can't take jokes?  WTF?  Lighten up bro!  Take a Zbar or something... ;)

Besides, the only thing not true would be his answer, you know someone is gonna ask...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 07:24:03 PM »
Ahhhhh, now we gotta get serious and can't take jokes?  WTF?  Lighten up bro!  Take a Zbar or something... ;)

What's a Zbar?  If it's chocolate I'm in.  :P

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 07:25:50 PM »
What's a Zbar?  If it's chocolate I'm in.  :P

Yep, it's white chocolate though and you gotta pace yourself or your endorphins will kick in mighty high like no other chocolate you ever had before... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 07:29:16 PM »
Great idea.

Just no stupid q's.

Ask legitimate questions.
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 08:04:50 PM »
I think the key here is moderation.. in many ways.. without the intent to sound too political, getbig's success compared to the other board has been based on free speech and high trolling tolerance... getbig's kinda like the "Entertainment Tonight" of bodybuilding; everybody bash at it but tune it whenever they want prime news ;)

however, if well moderated and filtered using a whatman 0.16պm, that would be a great idea.