Author Topic: why don't cutler,coleman, schlierkamp,etc. had obvious other side effects?  (Read 5429 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
okaybesides jay's increasing chin/jawline, ronnie's about to give birth stomach, why haven't either one and other top pros, i.e. schlierkamp ever gotten any of the other signs of massive juice/drug use? i'm talking about the acne on the face and shoulders and back, hair loss, etcetera. i won't even go into shrinkage?! laugh.

is it because these guys are not how should i say predispose to acne, hair loss, etc. in the first place no matter if they did or didn't juice? or do they take stuff to combat the first onset of these side affects?

thanks in advance for the replies!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Yates once said you don't know the side effect of the drugs until you do them , its all has to due with genetics , just like some people can smoke for years and years and never develop cancer and some do without ever smoking , the irony is you don't know until it may be to late .

JasonH

• Getbig V
Some guys get side effects - some don't. It's as simple as that. Gunter probably does get side effects - it's just that they aren't noticeable on the outside.

But inside, his organs are cooking. Trust me.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Some guys get side effects - some don't. It's as simple as that. Gunter probably does get side effects - it's just that they aren't noticeable on the outside.

But inside, his organs are cooking. Trust me.

What should we trust you about? Your remark has no more truth to it then me saying you smuggle gerbils up your ass.
$

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
The use of GH has less, noticeables, side effects than heavy test use! Despite that, they use all kind of protectors for the liver, prostate etc. But it also depends on everyone's genetics! I see old bbers still around and some of them pretty buffed! No one knows for sure the dosages and what effects these guys are experiencing!
S

JasonH

• Getbig V
His insides are shot to pieces - all those years of heavy gear use will take it's toll.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
If you notice pictures of Ronnie prior to ever winning the Olympia..he never had gyno.

But when he started winning and getting bigger in size he started developing gyno. Ive noticed his gynecomastia has gotten bigger !

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
His insides are shot to pieces - all those years of heavy gear use will take it's toll.

proof?

body88

proof?

Proof? You do not think all those years of  heavy drug use will effect these guys at all? They will be lucky to live to 65.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Proof? You do not think all those years of  heavy drug use will effect these guys at all? They will be lucky to live to 65.

What about the millions of people who use gear that lived past 65? You must be natural

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: why don't cutler,coleman, schlierkamp,etc. had obvious other side effects?
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 06:57:51 AM »
Were is your scientific evidence to back this up?  why are you so sure about this? what are you credentials? why should we trust you on this?

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 07:00:01 AM »
nope give me proof and examples of real people!! may be one case study?? you are summing here  ???

body88

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 07:06:13 AM »

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2006, 07:10:54 AM »
diuretics

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2006, 07:11:21 AM »
You guys remember that David Palumbo (i believe it was him) was attributing GH gut as a "natural" occurence saying that the reason for GH gut isnt because of GH but because the amount of food people eat...

Then he said it was the overdevelopement of the abs that since  the muscle didnt have anywhere to go but outwards....

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 07:14:16 AM »
Andreas and Benazazi died of duiretics....

Prince, Flex, and Long....I dont believe it was because of gear use.....

electricvomit

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 07:25:28 AM »

Meh, it's all relative. Personally, I think that genetics aside (let's face it, it's the most important factor) the most important factor regarding lifespan and heavy steroid use is how you treat your body after the fact. After such a potentially life-altering habit, one needs to immediately seek medical screening to address any potential health problems. Just look at quitting smoking, there are measurable health benefits basically immediately after you put out your last smoke.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 07:29:59 AM »
these guys are legends of bodybuilding.there are no pros like these in present day bodybuilding..RIP ANDREAS AND MOMO
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 07:33:49 AM »
Maybe they use extremely low dosages?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

body88

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 07:34:56 AM »
Andreas and Benazazi died of duiretics....

Prince, Flex, and Long....I dont believe it was because of gear use.....

Momo and Andreas died from diuretics. That was compounded by the massive amounts of drugs they took. Fex wheeler and Don longs kidney problems where accelerated by all the drugs. Newman's cancer was sped up by all the GH. The human body is not madeto have 100 times its natural test count running through it (or whatever the number is). Abusing steriods/gh is no different than abusing any other drug.

Ps, duiretics are covered in the word "drugs". When you say all the drugs BB take they are included.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 07:36:13 AM »
Yates once said you don't know the side effect of the drugs until you do them , its all has to due with genetics , just like some people can smoke for years and years and never develop cancer and some do without ever smoking , the irony is you don't know until it may be to late .
Exactly. Plus they could also be taking tons more then the others.

PB

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 07:37:08 AM »
Momo had a wide waist...
L

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2006, 07:37:40 AM »
Body88...you need to argue with John Romano...he said in a televised interview that no one died of steriods

Like he said...if anyone has died because of steriods...where are the bodies?

body88

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2006, 07:38:26 AM »
Exactly. Plus they could also be taking tons more then the others.

PB

That is true. But if you take the number of people who smoke. Then the number who get cancer over those who smoke for years with zero health problems you see the obvious medical danger of smoking. With all the drugs guys are taking today we shall see in 20 years how they make out :-[

body88

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2006, 07:40:10 AM »
Body88...you need to argue with John Romano...he said in a televised interview that no one died of steriods

Like he said...if anyone has died because of steriods...where are the bodies?

I am not arguing with anyone. I would agree steriods in light doses are not going to kill you. But alot of these guys take enough to supply a small town.