Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 69759 times)

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 12:58:47 PM »
tomr1976 i think u r acting kind of ridiculous-   i am not adam nor this is the gimmick account... Adam is telling the truth man, whenever he decides to post that stuff up on youtube- him deadlifting that weight i don't mind tapeing it...    :)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »
tomr1976 i think u r acting kind of ridiculous-   i am not adam nor this is the gimmick account... Adam is telling the truth man, whenever he decides to post that stuff up on youtube- him deadlifting that weight i don't mind tapeing it...    :)

hmm, interesting that when using your gimmick accounts, Adam, you go out of your way to use sloppy grammar.

This resembles the 14 year old's style (though in his case, he hasn't gotten high school grammar yet, so he can be forgiven).

Instead of calling in your own troll accounts to serve as "credible" eyewitnesses of your bogus lifts, why don't you hit the law books and prep for Bates' case against you...

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 01:11:21 PM »
TA has claimed to deadlift 225 for 113 reps and squat 465 for six deep reps.  I believe it was sarcasm that mentioned that TA's bench was around 370 from what I recall.  These are some big stats from anyone, natural or otherwise.  I could see his deadlift being high because he has long arms, but that would also hinder his bench press.  I feel that is partially why my bench is strong but my deadlift isn't quite at that level (shorter arms).  I know someone who is 6'3 and we both need to lift the weight equally high off the ground for deads.

My deadlift on my best day is around 455 with a belt and either wraps or chalk.  When I do 225 I did it for 20 for a warmup and I don't think I would be able to get more than 30 if I went all out.  113 would just be silly and totally unrealistic.  I could probably squat 405 for maybe six good reps on my best day.  I'm going to claim 325 for my max bench, although I haven't tried it, but should be within the realm of possibility.

So since everyone has a digital camera and since youtube is so popular, what is stopping TA from verifying his lifts?

Discuss.

I lift pretty darn close to the same numbers as you, except I don't dead lift heavy due to a bad back, I stop at 315 for squats for the same reason, and if it doesn't feel right I don't go up that high. I also sometime feel like that other guy, that I must be really weak, cause I don't even come close to pulling or pushing the weight alot of other people claim. Strenght is weird tho, this guy at my gym who can't be more then 5'8 or 5'9 165lbs, he is built more like a sprinter(me too) then a lifter, he is Chinese I think, he comes in and Reps out 315 in squats and does a double with 365 and then dead lifts the same thing. So it is sometimes hard to tell how strong someone is. AS for TA, no way on those lifts. I am not sure, but I don't think the deadlift claim was for 113 continuous reps, but with resting in between.

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 01:14:25 PM »
wow this is funny for real... Adam why do they doubt u so much? I am telling u guys, he is a honest guy.
anyways we'll be at the elite to support the show... Adam, who is Vince?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
wow this is funny for real... Adam why do they doubt u so much? I am telling u guys, he is a honest guy.
anyways we'll be at the elite to support the show... Adam, who is Vince?

lol.

I like the "Adam, who is Vince" part...monster attempt at having your troll account try to change the subject, so that this thread will degenerate into a "hate Vince" thread...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 01:19:18 PM »
TA has claimed to deadlift 225 for 113 reps and squat 465 for six deep reps.  I believe it was sarcasm that mentioned that TA's bench was around 370 from what I recall.  These are some big stats from anyone, natural or otherwise.  I could see his deadlift being high because he has long arms, but that would also hinder his bench press.  I feel that is partially why my bench is strong but my deadlift isn't quite at that level (shorter arms).  I know someone who is 6'3 and we both need to lift the weight equally high off the ground for deads.

My deadlift on my best day is around 455 with a belt and either wraps or chalk.  When I do 225 I did it for 20 for a warmup and I don't think I would be able to get more than 30 if I went all out.  113 would just be silly and totally unrealistic.  I could probably squat 405 for maybe six good reps on my best day.  I'm going to claim 325 for my max bench, although I haven't tried it, but should be within the realm of possibility.

So since everyone has a digital camera and since youtube is so popular, what is stopping TA from verifying his lifts?

Discuss.
those are good numbers Matt, i belive Adonis's claims when he was around 230 easy, at 185 his lifts are probably still very good along the lines of 405 squats for 5 or 6, maybe a 305-315 bench for a single and maybe 490-500 deadlift.

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 01:25:23 PM »
Lifting doesn't justify anything.  It's all bout how a person will look.  Im sure there are bulky non bb'er lookin people on here who can lift a ton of weights and then there are ripped up dudes on here who lifts light and still can maintain the conditioning physique.

Its all about FORM and contracting the muscles!

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »
This has to be the weirdest fucking board in existence. And I'm not just talking about TA.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 01:50:06 PM »
funny how this ELVIN guy shows up just in time for this thread...lol

I often have random people from my gym come onto Getbig and seek out threads with me in them so that they can say hi.  Don't you?

Especially Russians that are so proficient with Americanized internet slang that they casually drop "ur" into conversation when they mean "you are".  Happens twice a day to me.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2006, 01:52:02 PM »
I often have random people from my gym come onto Getbig and seek out threads with me in them so that they can say hi.  Don't you?

Especially Russians that are so proficient with Americanized internet slang that they casually drop "ur" into conversation when they mean "you are".  Happens twice a day to me.

LMFAO

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »
How can TA verify his lifts now when he doesn't train that way anymore.  He's using his gravity suit these days isn't he?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2006, 02:03:07 PM »
ELVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.... this sh*t is outta control.... ... sooooooo funny... how does this guy come up with this stuff

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 02:07:14 PM »
I don't know - it might accually be in the relm of posibilty for TA to do this - in first year of college at football camp my room mate did 315 for 50-55 deep rep squats and he was all natural.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 02:08:36 PM »
heh- me and adam do not train at the same gym- we were treining long time ago... as for random people jumping in, i am not going to gain or loose anything, judge it urself- i am only being real- and i believe that adam will prove it to u

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 02:20:52 PM »
225 lb deadlift for 112 reps... yeah right  :D :D :D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 02:35:54 PM »
I'll be honest, I can't deadlift 225 that many times but when your back looks like this, do you have to be able to?

Adonis will no doubt say you need to lose 40-60lbs  :-\

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »
TA's never proven anything. His lifts are as BS as his 'principles' and gravity suit.
Does anyone have a link to the thread where it is revealed that he and his gf broke up?
I min/max my physique

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 02:47:20 PM »
Oh Shit!

Whats up ELVIN!

Are you going with me to see Vince at the Elite?

Call me!

Elvin is a big ass dude guys and he can vouch for my lifts.

translation: You log on under that gimmick name to back up your false claims

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »
TA's never proven anything. His lifts are as BS as his 'principles' and gravity suit.
So true so true.  What a complete moron.  Once he came out with space suits and all that mumbo jumbo I completely lost all respect for this character.  225 deads for 112 reps?  Get serious.  Any normal human, powerlifter, or bodybuilders back would start to give after so many reps.  The movement in itself is taxing on muscles to begin with.  GET REAL
Truly STOP WHINING

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2006, 03:06:23 PM »
We all know he won't verify shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2006, 03:15:10 PM »
Does anyone have a link to the thread where it is revealed that he and his gf broke up?

Nobody broke up.

Just more lies you start.

Jezebelle and I will be at the Elite with Elvin and Vince and Wood.

We will ALL take a picture and even go out to eat.  I will eat over 5000 calories in a sitting as well.

They will ALL verify it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2006, 03:17:23 PM »
So true so true.  What a complete moron.  Once he came out with space suits and all that mumbo jumbo I completely lost all respect for this character.  225 deads for 112 reps?  Get serious.  Any normal human, powerlifter, or bodybuilders back would start to give after so many reps.  The movement in itself is taxing on muscles to begin with.  GET REAL

225 is simple weight.

Most of you are not good deadlifters at all.

Try it and see.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »
heh- me and adam do not train at the same gym- we were treining long time ago... as for random people jumping in, i am not going to gain or loose anything, judge it urself- i am only being real- and i believe that adam will prove it to u
man this is so pathetic...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2006, 03:24:20 PM »
ForMotherRussia isn't an Adonis gimmick or anything like that.........  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »
ForMotherRussia isn't an Adonis gimmick or anything like that.........  ::)

Want me to get Ron to post that I have no Gimmick accounts?

I talk with him most nights.  Will THAT be good enough?