Author Topic: Stretch marks??? Shawn Ray vs Dexter… etc  (Read 7515 times)

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
Re: Stretch marks??? Shawn Ray vs Dexter… etc
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 06:52:10 PM »
You train for yourself, not for anybody else.  What the hell is wrong with you

dont hate on matt for being intouch with reality and not wanted to be sgt. stretch marks

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 06:52:56 PM »
dont hate on matt for being intouch with reality and not wanted to be sgt. stretch marks

Hi MattC

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 06:53:30 PM »
When I first started working out, I got a lot of stretch marks on my shoulder areas.

today, I wear them with pride 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 06:55:14 PM »
Have you met Shawn?

no ive never met shawn, but im not doubting that he has SOME stretch marks... i have seen him in 1000 videos/ pictures without oil/protan etc, and never noticed them... on the other hand dexter has them all over... similarly ronnie might have a few but isnt covered like jay or rulh are

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 06:56:08 PM »
Ronnie trains his stetch marks
Flower Boy Ran Away

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 06:56:28 PM »

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 07:05:10 PM »
no ive never met shawn, but im not doubting that he has SOME stretch marks... i have seen him in 1000 videos/ pictures without oil/protan etc, and never noticed them...

his forearms are covered in them...havent seen the no shirt version in da flesh. fyi even richard jones has stretch marks, just the price you pay

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 07:27:40 PM »
his forearms are covered in them...havent seen the no shirt version in da flesh. fyi even richard jones has stretch marks, just the price you pay

Richard Jones has some of the nastiest I've ever seen.  Well, actually Kovacs but regardless Jones has a lot all over.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 07:29:18 PM »
then we'll call your face iwo jima.
all right ill stoop to your level, your momma likes iwo jima.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 08:42:02 PM »
never heard of a chick rejecting a guy because he had stretch marks

what's next? "I hate the calluses on my hands from lifting" ::)

E
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 08:52:57 PM »
it's genetic. some people rip apart easily, some don't. that's why a guy like lee priest can blow up 60 pounds just in the offseason and be fine while some go up 20 pounds and look like passion of the christ.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 08:58:51 PM »
Some people get them some people don't.  Some people get allot of them some people get hardly any.  Some people get them easily, some people it is harder to get.  It all depends on the elasticity of your skin.  COnsidering how big I am I really don't have many.  Especially any that stick out really bad.  Even the dermotogolist said she was surprised how nice my skin is. I've seen guys with stretch marks all over their triceps and armpits and chest.  Ugly as hell, but what can you do?  you can put a very good absorbant oil, kukui nut oil is is highly absorbable.  Baby oil don't do shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 09:22:35 PM »
Some people get them some people don't.  Some people get allot of them some people get hardly any.  Some people get them easily, some people it is harder to get.  It all depends on the elasticity of your skin.  COnsidering how big I am I really don't have many.  Especially any that stick out really bad.  Even the dermotogolist said she was surprised how nice my skin is. I've seen guys with stretch marks all over their triceps and armpits and chest.  Ugly as hell, but what can you do?  you can put a very good absorbant oil, kukui nut oil is is highly absorbable.  Baby oil don't do shit

a friend of mine has them all over the fucking place. has them on his chest, biceps, hips, and back. it's pretty sick. of course, it ain't all muscle on him, so that's probably his fault.  ;D

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 09:32:26 PM »
I've never seen any stretch marks on the governator and I know those all black and white photos from the 60's and 70's weren't retouched.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 09:44:50 PM »

E

Actually, the whole "calluses" thing was brought up a few months ago, I believe.

Yeah, someone here actually complained about their hands' condition due to lifting.......... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 07:35:31 AM »

E

totally different... calluses are on a small area of your hand that most people wont notice, not to mention they go away when you stop training or start using straps... stretch marks are there forever, and trust me ive never met a girl that doesnt dislike them...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 10:14:40 AM »
Sean Allen

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
Me and my buddies celebrate our stretch marks! I don't know what the hell is the matter with you people. A bunch of little bitches who care to much of how others will judge them. Would you rather slow your gains just to prevent stretch marks?

Same here, I figure if I have them then I must be growing and getting good pumps from working out so bring me the stretch marks.

if you didn't care what others thought of you, you wouldn't lift.  don't bullshit me otherwise.

I don't know about you or others but I train to please myself not everyone else, don't get me wrong I want people to think I look good but I am harder on myself then anyone else could be on me.
I

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 11:20:44 AM »
I am very prone to stretch marks, I have them on my bi's and tri's, armpit area and chest. :'(  oh well the price you pay.  I try to keep tan and use palmer's to prevent any more.  I heard Strivectin works pretty well, anybody try it?
"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 11:31:06 AM »
totally different... calluses are on a small area of your hand that most people wont notice, not to mention they go away when you stop training or start using straps... stretch marks are there forever, and trust me ive never met a girl that doesnt dislike them...

ever hear of a hand fetish?

if some chick gives you a hard time about stretch marks just say "I hope your husband has the same problem when you get pregnant"

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 11:31:39 AM »

Actually, the whole "calluses" thing was brought up a few months ago, I believe.

Yeah, someone here actually complained about their hands' condition due to lifting.......... ::)

damn there are a bunch of fags around here right gordiano ;D

E
E

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 12:43:51 PM »
I would rather get laid.  ;D
you must have seriously low confidence.  i have stretch marks, do i like them or think 'grrr battlescars', no..but i dont care, and neither do 99% of women.  my brother is fucking ugly and he has a hotter gf than me, cause of his personality.  if your goal is to get women, work on your personality and game. i can tell just by reading your posts that you dont have a girlfriend/dont get laid much, you definitly lack experience..maybe a young guy?
cheers

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 01:02:59 PM »
Right you are. Stretch marks are just part of the game and if you´re in for the long run you better accept them. I mean i´m almost 300 lbs (5´10) and while back i was doing legs and this punk kid was bragging about that he doesn´t have any marks on him and i just had to say "well, that´s because you´re small". The guy allmost started crying, where the hell these guys even come from! Haven´t seen him since, hope he took up TENNIS! OR SOMETHING...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2006, 01:09:39 PM »
"well, that´s because you´re small".

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2006, 01:10:50 PM »
damn there are a bunch of fags around here right gordiano ;D

E

Yep, there sure are.

How many of your kind have you spotted?  ;)
HAHA, RON.....