Author Topic: Most ridiculous sight in the gym EVER.  (Read 3286 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Most ridiculous sight in the gym EVER.
« on: October 31, 2006, 03:29:02 AM »
So there I was, in the gym last night for my Monday night leg workout and after I finished my sets of squats, leg press and leg extensions, I made my way over to the hamstring apparatus to perform a few sets of seated leg curls.

When I got there I observed a female already on the equipment I was about to use, when I noticed that although she was using the equipment (albeit very, very slowly), her head was down and she looked like she was dozing and falling asleep.

When I got closer to ask her how many sets she had left, I noticed that she was reading a book!!!

A BOOK!!! A FCUKING BOOK IN THE GYM!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Most ridiculous sight in the gym EVER.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 03:32:08 AM »
So there I was, in the gym last night for my Monday night leg workout and after I finished my sets of squats, leg press and leg extensions, I made my way over to the hamstring apparatus to perform a few sets of seated leg curls.

When I got there I observed a female already on the equipment I was about to use, when I noticed that although she was using the equipment (albeit very, very slowly), her head was down and she looked like she was dozing and falling asleep.

When I got closer to ask her how many sets she had left, I noticed that she was reading a book!!!

was she hot?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 03:32:29 AM »
did she have nice tits?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 03:34:26 AM »

was she hot?

hhahaha you beat me to it

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 03:35:02 AM »
She was neither hot nor had nice tits.

If she was nice, I would have asked her what she was reading!  ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 03:38:08 AM »

BRUTAL INTENSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2006, 03:38:25 AM »
She was neither hot nor had nice tits.

If she was nice, I would have asked her what she was reading!  ;D

And you,of coarse,would have already read it or would have been extremely interested in that particular author and/or subject. :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 03:42:40 AM »
BRUTAL INTENSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brutal keyboard abuse

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 04:57:18 AM »
Reading while doing cardio is one thing but that is outrageous esp if she isn't worth talking to.
I

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 05:00:14 AM »

Sounds like a girl in serious need of "Teh Cock".  You should have unzipped and given her some help.  The shame lies with you!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 05:46:41 AM »

Now that's pathetic. people like that have no business joining a gym in the first place.

PB

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 05:51:59 AM »
I might get shit from some corners for saying this but in my opinion about 2% of women who go to the gym actually try.  Its pathetic.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 06:08:18 AM »
The only reason I've joined this particular gym is because my wife wants to get fitter and lose some weight and seeing as it has a moderately good free weights section as well I said I'd join with her so as I could monitor her performance while she's there and have a few workouts myslef to get back into things after I took a six month layoff earlier this year.

I am beginning to lose patience with the place because it is packed to the ceilings in a Monday with all the losers starting back on their exercise programmes after the weekend and by Friday is is completely empty because all the metrosexuals are out clubbing that night insterad of training. Everyone in the gym only seems to train chest and biceps so when I train those particualr bodyparts on a Tuesday I haven't got a hope in hell of getting on any of the equipment.

I've seen some shocking form of some people on exercises as well but don't get me started on that.....

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 06:12:00 AM »
That is actually a normal accurance in my gym! There are a lot of people watching the news while training and reading the freacking gazette!
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 06:29:36 AM »
That is actually a normal accurance in my gym! There are a lot of people watching the news while training and reading the freacking gazette!
what do the big dudes do when they catch you on the adductor machine "reading" Playgirl?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 06:32:12 AM »
what do the big dudes do when they catch you on the adductor machine "reading" Playgirl?

They ask me for my autograph.
just push some weight!

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 06:35:11 AM »
Most ridiculous sight ever? TA doing his "500 pound + deadlifts"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 06:35:38 AM »
They ask me for my autograph.
is this before or after you wash their underwear and socks?

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 07:11:51 AM »
It would have been even better if she would have been reading the Bible
CENSORED BY RON !

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 07:22:37 AM »
is this before or after you wash their underwear and socks?

After I stuff them in your mouth.
just push some weight!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 07:23:02 AM »
After I stuff them in your mouth.
ok, "alexxx", hahahahaha. ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 07:23:21 AM »
It would have been even better if she would have been reading the Bible

It would have been even better if she's got her fat lazy ass off my machine so I could finish my workout.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 07:23:47 AM »
ok, "alexxx", hahahahaha. ::)

hahaha you've been waiting 30 minutes to post that remark hahaha
just push some weight!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 07:40:57 AM »
there is this questionable middle eastern lady who always brings a newspaper to the gym i go to and she will do one set then read for 15 minutes then do another set and then read for 15 minutes and so on.  this gym is small so they only have one of each machine and i know some people who would like to rocket blast her ass back to the sandbox.  out!
F

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 07:52:48 AM »
Dude,

You should have told her the lying leg curl machine is better suited for reading. Then, while she was reading, you could have climbed on top of her and rubbed your knob against her. If she complained, you could just say you were spotting her.

Special "Gym Solutions for Dummies" Ed
BigNationRadio.com