Author Topic: Urgent: Did Road To The Pros ever air on television??  (Read 3109 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Urgent: Did Road To The Pros ever air on television??
« on: October 31, 2006, 04:26:15 PM »

I know they began filming a few years ago, but I never heard about anything actually being broadcast.  I just went to the website and there's no information available there. 

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can give on this.

-Tre'

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Urgent: Did Road To The Pros ever air on television??
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
Yeah, no kidding. What happened?
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 07:47:46 PM »
See it all at www.BobChick.com ;)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 07:59:41 PM »
Lots of smoke and mirrors on the guy who was originally involved with it. I believe they are using the footage for a documentary and it won't be on TV.

Elevate Your Image.™

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 05:31:15 AM »
Lots of smoke and mirrors on the guy who was originally involved with it. I believe they are using the footage for a documentary and it won't be on TV.

Make sure you know what you are saying before speaking. Fred Berger- Hardbody Entertainment is sitting on the Tapes and will not release them to be edited. The contract with TV is secured and only waiting on Mr. Berger to pull Flex Wheeler out of his ass. Funds instead of being used for Editing and advertising were used for building motorcyles and a ill failed DVD and webcast.

Repeat: The show is shot , finished and sitting on a desk in Kennsaw Georgia.

Yours Truly from the "guy orginally involved"

TRUE STORY

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 06:16:06 AM »
Ask Flex :-\

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 06:17:38 AM »
Make sure you know what you are saying before speaking. Fred Berger- Hardbody Entertainment is sitting on the Tapes and will not release them to be edited. The contract with TV is secured and only waiting on Mr. Berger to pull Flex Wheeler out of his ass. Funds instead of being used for Editing and advertising were used for building motorcyles and a ill failed DVD and webcast.

Repeat: The show is shot , finished and sitting on a desk in Kennsaw Georgia.

Yours Truly from the "guy orginally involved"

TRUE STORY
If you're the "guy originally involved" then do you care to elaborate on why the competitors involved didn't receive the contracts they were promised?

TRUE "smoke and mirrors" STORY
Elevate Your Image.™

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 07:01:41 AM »
Mr. Fred Berger decided not to pay them and just pay them a few here and there a mere $1000.00.
The aggreement was for the overall winners to recieve $12000.00 contract for the year which would of included " Bill Wilmore and Hedi Flethcher."

I believe Mr. Wilmore recieved only $1000.00 and Flethcher landed a job with the company for a small amount of time before the postion went away.

Carla Salotti and Tricky Jackson - were also suppose to be paid additonal $6000.00 for the 2006 season. I think they both received only $1000.00. None of this is a surprise. This IS what happened.

On the Good Note: All competiors were sponsored to the show with flight and rooms and NPC cards and registrations were handled personally...  The contracts not being honored were 100% the responability of Mr. Fred Berger CFO of Hardbody entertainment. HE STILL NEEDS TO LIVE UP TOO HIS WORD TO THOSE 4 ATHLETES.

Sorry no smoke and mirrors here... maybe you are still upset your services were not needed for the orginal website. I can understand that since that indiviual retained a riduclous 75k salary for the postion and voiced their< her > opionon of not wanting to work with any other company.

ANOTHER TRUE STORY!
 Are we done with the questions? or do you have more?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 07:03:30 AM »

True ask Flex - but he only knows what happened after December 13th 2006. :)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 07:21:10 AM »
Sorry no smoke and mirrors here... maybe you are still upset your services were not needed for the orginal website. I can understand that since that indiviual retained a riduclous 75k salary for the postion and voiced their< her > opionon of not wanting to work with any other company.

ANOTHER TRUE STORY!
 Are we done with the questions? or do you have more?

I don't recall ever being upset over the website, you asked for my input and I provided it.

Well, since you asked...Perhaps you'd like to clear the air on why you no longer with the company, perhaps it's you that's upset?
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 07:46:49 AM »
$75K for a website?

LOL... dude, next time have them call me.  They could have saved $74,700 and we could all be enjoying it right now :)

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 08:36:17 AM »
I don't recall ever being upset over the website, you asked for my input and I provided it.

Well, since you asked...Perhaps you'd like to clear the air on why you no longer with the company, perhaps it's you that's upset?

Actually it is not a company- it is more like a donation service. Donating money to Shows and making nothing in return. I created a show and that was it. What is an entertainment company? I do not know and wanted nothing to do with it. I was doing a TV show on 12 athletes preparing for the 2005 nationals. The idea writers - < Steve Blechman , Flex Wheeler and Shawn Ray - did an awesome job >

The interviews with Dexter Jackson and Gustavo Badell were great....

I am upset - that the tapes are still sitting on Fred Berger's desk.

once he is done spending 2 millions dollars on his entertainment company and motorcycles and traveling and big booths maybe we can get the business at hand - the show.

The part I was involved with was on the NPC side < sponsorship> and the Arnold Classic < sponsorship> which would of been the primere of the show.

The hiring of Flex? The decision not to stick with a man of knowledge and marketability < Shawn Ray >, The Stupid unattended booths  and the lack of keeping a contracted promise to hard work athletes - sorry I can not claim that- that is all Mr. Berger.

Next Question?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 08:48:42 AM »
Who is Fred Berger?

Between this tv show and the webcast fiasco, something is definitely not sitting right.  What is his background- in BBing, and in the corporate world?  Very very little is out there on him.  Odd.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 09:06:10 AM »
He is just an millionaire - that loved the concept and wanted to get involved. Then once he met the girls and the players - he lost his mind... But he is a distrubtor for home depot.

Not a BB nor an industry person.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 01:01:25 PM »

Wow.  This is not quite what I expected, but it's very eye-opening. 

I never like to hear the words 'broken promises'....

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 02:09:47 PM »
i remeber ABC or some other big network was following Craig Titus around for the ironman or N.O.C and was gonna do a documentary over bbers. that was 2-3 years ago and they said they were gonna air it on national tv. even craig brought it up several times..... maybe they are waiting for him to go to trial? then release it?
real men= no rubbers

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 02:20:33 PM »
3/4 of the way through the taping they realized nobody likes bb.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 03:20:18 PM »
So regardless of who's at fault.........bbing and its fans pays the price...as usual.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 03:37:25 PM »

he didn't give you his new number either?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 03:52:48 PM »
I was actually looking to that show. It would of beat the fuck out of  Celed Fit Club and The Biggest Loser.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
He is just an millionaire - that loved the concept and wanted to get involved. Then once he met the girls and the players - he lost his mind... But he is a distrubtor for home depot.

Not a BB nor an industry person.

If it don't make money it don't make sense  ::)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 06:32:31 AM »
This is the Real Deal!
Thanks for the clarification of the details, they are exactly as I remember them to be.
Good luck and thanks for the effort! ;)
S. Ray

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 06:50:12 AM »
The money was spent and the girls were the payoff.  What else do you talk was going to happen? I'm worth $20M or so, and get a hookup the fit/fig industry.  Do I spend my money in the end on male bbers or the likes of Dina?  This one is a no brainer.

Oh...Monica!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 07:46:56 AM »
The money was spent and the girls were the payoff.  What else do you talk was going to happen? I'm worth $20M or so, and get a hookup the fit/fig industry.  Do I spend my money in the end on male bbers or the likes of Dina?  This one is a no brainer.

Are you saying they were running a high-dollar prostitution ring??

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 08:00:19 AM »
Are you saying they were running a high-dollar prostitution ring??

Not at all.  A richman with some paper in his hands is surrounded by alot of hot and some well-educated women.  Everything was in place for him to lose his mind over the ladies.  Pumping Iron the Men 2 would be the least of my concerns.  I'd be like VanDamme looking for the next Gladys.  Dont know about you.

Oh...Monica!