Author Topic: THE MISTAKE NON CHRISTIANS MAKE  (Read 10366 times)

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
THE MISTAKE NON CHRISTIANS MAKE
« on: November 03, 2006, 11:44:21 AM »
is to look at christians as a bar instead of IMPERFECT humans that are dealing and struggling with the same issues and problems as them.  We just deal with our problems with a smile finding comfort in knowing that we serve a God that loves us and and cares for us. 

Being a Christian does not guarantee we wouldn't see hardships, face sickness, lose loved ones but it gurantee us JOY that nothing or no one of this world can provide.
I am a grown ass man

Purge_WTF

Re: THE MISTAKE NON CHRISTIANS MAKE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 12:32:30 PM »
is to look at christians as a bar instead of IMPERFECT humans that are dealing and struggling with the same issues and problems as them.  We just deal with our problems with a smile finding comfort in knowing that we serve a God that loves us and and cares for us. 

Being a Christian does not guarantee we wouldn't see hardships, face sickness, lose loved ones but it gurantee us JOY that nothing or no one of this world can provide.

Funny how you always post this under one of your (several) user-names whenever a public Christian leader is being exposed in the news.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 02:54:06 PM »
huh. this is and always been my only user name

the media is the least of my worries, i would just like to get people to look at christ and not his followers.  one of his best friends that was with him for 3 years denied him 3 times, what would people like myself and other christians do 2000 years later?

Believing in the christian dogma is not logical.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 03:06:45 PM »
for your souls sake i hope you are comforted and comfortable with your belief system.

Yes. That's all that matters.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »
beleif in atheism is not logical, christians have some kinks for sure though, i believe in a god but not the christian one, at least im not about to accept that god wants me to worship him insted of doing good in the world and priests are raping kids turns me away also. god exsists i agree, i guess im similar to OZMO.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 07:43:13 PM »
you people should listen to yourselves from time to time

do you even realise how stupid you sound?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 01:10:05 PM »
Bigger business:

dude u need a hug, it don't seem like you were huged enough as a kid.  there is a lot of anger and resentment in your heart towards christians.

you are an atheist but you have a pic of an upside down cross which is used as a symbol of the existence of the devil who was created by this God you do not believe exist.

i'm an athiest also...but instead of a hug ya got some cheap a-bombs bro?
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 01:19:17 PM »
i'm an athiest also...but instead of a hug ya got some cheap a-bombs bro?

An athiest that believe muhammad the manwhore was a prophet? How can this be? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »
Toxic:

a bombs are 1 for 3 dollars in los angeles, but i'd rather get you a J bomb(this is really corny) j bombs  = Jesus  ;D  :)

did you know he died for you?

You need math equations in your life. You should become a math professor.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:54:08 PM »
i thought our biggest mistake was thinking :D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 09:30:39 PM »
Bigger business:

dude u need a hug, it don't seem like you were huged enough as a kid.  there is a lot of anger and resentment in your heart towards christians.

I dont need a hug...that's christians that need that re-assurement crap. I make my own way, serving the church of Bigger Business

you are an atheist but you have a pic of an upside down cross which is used as a symbol of the existence of the devil who was created by this God you do not believe exist.

I'm not an athiest. (fofuxache!)

as for the avatar, its just a pretty blue shape to me, behold its majesty  :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 06:36:42 AM »

as for the avatar, its just a pretty blue shape to me,

BB, you know that I love you but are you really sure about that?  This would indicate some kind of feeling though  ???

Bigger Business
Getbig V

soaking in my misery

Re: Funniest Getbig Posters!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2006, 07:04:29 » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: bmacsys on November 08, 2006, 18:31:28
Dude, seriously. You should get rid of that upside down cross avatar. Thats not right.

the way you feel about that

is the way I feel about the one thats the other way up

R

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 06:48:56 AM »
religious symbols are everywhere. I drive down the street...jesus, turn on the radio, jesus, read a bumper sticker...jesus, television...jesus.

its not right...our government is now going to be spending tax payer money, without a referendum on placing pastors in schools (I thought these dudes worked free)

my lil avatar gives me peace of mind

and yeah i think it looks sweet

I love you too x

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 09:06:07 AM »
religious symbols are everywhere. I drive down the street...jesus, turn on the radio, jesus, read a bumper sticker...jesus, television...jesus.

its not right...our government is now going to be spending tax payer money, without a referendum on placing pastors in schools (I thought these dudes worked free)

my lil avatar gives me peace of mind

and yeah i think it looks sweet

I love you too x

we are a christian nation founded on christian beliefs by christian men who loved Jesus.  get over it.  we would not be the nation we are now without those God-fearing men.  it seems all i hear when i turn on the news or radio is someone trying to take our christian values out of everything.  we can't say merry christmas, no pledge of allegience, no ten commandments, i could go on.
  go to a muslim nation and try to stop their prayers they have 5 times a day and say "it offends you."  go on, i dare you.  they'll kill you by the end of the day.

we should have pastors in schools.  you see whats happening in our schools, don't you?  shootings every other week, teachers molesting students.  you see what happens when prayer is removed. 

When God is told he is not wanted in our nation, schools, government, society, He will leave.

W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 08:48:10 PM »
we are a christian nation founded on christian beliefs by christian men who loved Jesus.  get over it.  we would not be the nation we are now without those God-fearing men.  it seems all i hear when i turn on the news or radio is someone trying to take our christian values out of everything.  we can't say merry christmas, no pledge of allegience, no ten commandments, i could go on.
  go to a muslim nation and try to stop their prayers they have 5 times a day and say "it offends you."  go on, i dare you.  they'll kill you by the end of the day.

we should have pastors in schools.  you see whats happening in our schools, don't you?  shootings every other week, teachers molesting students.  you see what happens when prayer is removed. 

When God is told he is not wanted in our nation, schools, government, society, He will leave.

The church is as strong/influential if not more now as it's ever been

your post supports mine mouse

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2006, 05:04:38 AM »
The church is as strong/influential if not more now as it's ever been

your post supports mine mouse

what church??
that is a very broad statement.
if you mean christianity, i'll have to disagree.  everywhere i look it's being attacked.
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2006, 05:07:49 AM »
christianity is using 'terrorism' as a promotional tool, its a business

war is good for christianity

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 05:11:12 AM »
christianity is using 'terrorism' as a promotional tool, its a business

war is good for christianity

???

you are saying terroism doesn't exist??

you are saying christians want war??

am i reading you correctly??
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 05:17:14 AM »
???

you are saying terroism doesn't exist??

you are saying christians want war??

am i reading you correctly??

terrorism is a verb

war is good for business

maybe now?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 05:38:01 AM »
terrorism is a verb

war is good for business

maybe now?

what business is that??
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 05:41:02 AM »
getting people into church...

come on man, I'm not writing in riddles

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 04:53:33 PM »
big,

everytime i say i am a christian i have to wonder if i just offended someone, is that fair to christians.

If youre wearing a tucked in pink polo and a pair of check slacks with your hair combed flat, they probably already figured it out.  ;)

If you feel its important to tell people that youre a christian then thats the chance you take I guess. I dont understand the whole tell the world thing though...dont you follow christianity for yourself and yourself alone?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
getting people into church...

come on man, I'm not writing in riddles

you beat the system.

christians want innocent people to die all over the world in the name of muhammed so a few extra pews can be filled in churches all across america on sunday.  how dare they!   ;)

what will the church do next when that gets out??    ::)
W

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 07:05:09 PM »

you beat the system.

christians want innocent people to die all over the world in the name of muhammed so a few extra pews can be filled in churches all across america on sunday.  how dare they!   ;)

what will the church do next when that gets out??    ::)

I cant tell if youre using sarcasm here

tell me (christian) business isnt better when we're at war mouse

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 07:36:32 PM »
I cant tell if youre using sarcasm here

tell me (christian) business isnt better when we're at war mouse

just a little sarcasm.  nothing personal!   ;D

i don't understand what you mean by christian buisness.  christianity is not a business.  although some church leaders use it like one.

i will agree that after 9/11 church attendance rose for a short time because people were searching for answers.  wondering why.  now that nothing has happened since then over here people think everythings hunky dory and they don't need God until another group of terroists kills 3000 americans.  then they will turn to God again.  human nature i guess but it shouldn't be that way. 

to turn it around, i'm sure just as many people turned completly away from God after the attacks.  hating Him for allowing something so evil to happen to them. even i questioned why God allowed it.  but we will never understand God's will.

christianity business is better since we are at war??
i'll have to disagree.       
W