Author Topic: My HIT log  (Read 37123 times)

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: My HIT log
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2007, 02:29:16 AM »
deconditioned athletes

In what way??

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2007, 05:30:05 AM »
In what way??

davie

HIT is bullshit.....its been fucking proved long ago. also definitions of what constitute HIT confuses alot of people..also they way people count sets has fucked up the minds of loads of people. some people count warm up sets as sets...some dont (yates).

HItters also believe a little bit of volume will overtrain them..and when the minds believes then the body will follow. your body can do more than you believe....: also instead of lower volume to pathetic levels....maybe the answer is to stop going to FUCKING failure in every set...you stupid f**k mentzer
and ohh..i read everything mentzer wrote

and less isnt more...smarter isnt more....more volume smarter is more

lots more to write...but do as you wish

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »
HIT is bullshit.....its been fucking proved long ago. also definitions of what constitute HIT confuses alot of people..also they way people count sets has fucked up the minds of loads of people. some people count warm up sets as sets...some dont (yates).

HItters also believe a little bit of volume will overtrain them..and when the minds believes then the body will follow. your body can do more than you believe....: also instead of lower volume to pathetic levels....maybe the answer is to stop going to FUCKING failure in every set...you stupid f**k mentzer
and ohh..i read everything mentzer wrote

and less isnt more...smarter isnt more....more volume smarter is more

lots more to write...but do as you wish

If u are referring to mentzers heavy duty training, then that is different from HIT. I am a High intensity follower, bu that does not mean i follow mentzers teachings.

I dont pre-exhaust, or go to static and negative failure.
I use pretty much just compound movements, go to positive failure, use rest/pause and drop sets. I call this HIgh intensity training b/c well it is.

I am loving it, and just b/c training like mentzer might not work for someone, that does not make all High itensity training useless, or less effective than high volume!!

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

tallandfat

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2010, 04:27:39 PM »
pics?

I love pics!

interesting!