Author Topic: Feeling stressed/uptight  (Read 3010 times)

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Feeling stressed/uptight
« on: November 08, 2006, 07:47:09 PM »
I am into my 3rd week of cycle. Dbol, eq, test eth.  Dbol (50mg/day), eq (400mg/week), test eth (600mg/week). I have done cycles in the past ... bulking and cutting ones including sust, anavar, winstrol, clen, tren, nolva, clomid (I hate clomid). I started the dbol 2 weeks ago, done two shots of eq, and only 1 shot of test (last night) because I got test late. Will stop dbol next week, but continue eq and test eth for another 8 weeks. I have my PCT ... nolva, arimidex, hcg. I even started taking nolva at 10/mg a day and hcg at 500iu/every 5 days to hold off and gyno problems from dbol. I will do PCT with the abovementioned at end. I am 42, 215lbs, 6'2", nationally-qualified bodybuilder. My question is after last night's shot of test eth, I was extremely stressed/hyper. Heart rate up, trouble sleeping and excessive night sweat. This has not happened before. Feel like blood pressure may be up and feel extremely tense. Even today at work and tonight at gym, I felt extremely edgy and heart rate higher than usual. This has not happened with other AAS I have done. I did not feel this way for first two weeks, just started last night. I mean, I have used clen in the past and it did not make me feel this way! Any feedback would be appreciated.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Feeling stressed/uptight
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 08:08:39 PM »
new brand? ug lab perhaps?

shit...i dont know man....just throwin' out ideas.

did you check your blood pressure? how much higher is your heartrate?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:09:42 PM »
Did you get your stuff from the same place/brand you allways do?
How long has it been since you ran a cycle?

You might go ahead and drop the dbol. If you're anything like me, dbol can cause a problem...even if it hasn't in the past. I know you said the problems didn't start until you injected the test, but I'd be surprised if it was the test causing the problems this fast...that is unless you have a bad batch on your hands.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:18:31 PM »
throw all that shit away and get human grade
ah yeah Im a voodo child

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:25:08 PM »
Thanks. Not same place i usually get stuff.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:26:10 PM »
Throwing it away right now. Any concerns I need to worry about? Tell me no. Damn. Only one shot and feel like shit.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 09:10:05 PM »
Throwing it away right now. Any concerns I need to worry about? Tell me no. Damn. Only one shot and feel like shit.

What brand of AAS is it?

Just come clean and tell us.

How can anyone give you advice if you aren't being honest with your situation?

Speak nicholas.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 04:41:28 AM »
It is Testosterone Enanthate by Aburaihan Iran. I checked llewellyn's book for the bottle and found it to be a fake. Logo was hollow, not solid black and the positioning of the logo was not exact. It looked JUST LIKE the "fake" picture in the book.

I got all items for the cycle from the same place and checked the Boldabol 200 when it came in. It's British Dragon and all bottle markings match the book. It's good. And I checked the dbol (Naposim) ... triangle on one side ... it's good. With all the other sh*t being legit, I failed to check the test before my first shot. I will always check EVERYTHING, then check it again before pinning. This is my first bad experience and it worries me as to what was in this "fake."

Also the supplier was supposedly legit and had positive things written. In fact, I read about him through this board. I always bought from a feline, but changed to a shop by AL*N because of items they offered that the other did not and they seemed legit from what I read on this board. As mentioned in board discussions, delivery did suck.

Thanks for all the info.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 05:40:32 AM »
It is Testosterone Enanthate by Aburaihan Iran. I checked llewellyn's book for the bottle and found it to be a fake. Logo was hollow, not solid black and the positioning of the logo was not exact. It looked JUST LIKE the "fake" picture in the book.

I got all items for the cycle from the same place and checked the Boldabol 200 when it came in. It's British Dragon and all bottle markings match the book. It's good. And I checked the dbol (Naposim) ... triangle on one side ... it's good. With all the other sh*t being legit, I failed to check the test before my first shot. I will always check EVERYTHING, then check it again before pinning. This is my first bad experience and it worries me as to what was in this "fake."

Also the supplier was supposedly legit and had positive things written. In fact, I read about him through this board. I always bought from a feline, but changed to a shop by AL*N because of items they offered that the other did not and they seemed legit from what I read on this board. As mentioned in board discussions, delivery did suck.

Thanks for all the info.

People have asked me about ALINSHOP and I never vouched for them.

I don't believe in buying from websites.

In the future, ask a Mod first before you go out and buy.....

DIV

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 06:43:30 AM »
Thanks DIV.  In future, I will ask.  Gonna have to find me a local supplier.

Thanks for all the info. When someone fakes a product, what do they use? I know no one knows exactly because of variations in products and suppliers, but a general idea. Should I have concerns?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 06:53:38 AM »
youll be fine.thats called useing steroids. maybe you didnt drink enough water or eat enough or didnt get enough suger.drink a soda or eat a candy bar if it happens again the test is most likely real if you got it from alinshop.theres different things that happen to everyone that cant be explained when using grear.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 07:11:52 AM »
Thanks DIV.  In future, I will ask.  Gonna have to find me a local supplier.

Thanks for all the info. When someone fakes a product, what do they use? I know no one knows exactly because of variations in products and suppliers, but a general idea. Should I have concerns?

Sometimes it could be a case of a bad batch, underdosed or even contaminated AAS.

Some scammers will throw anything in there and sell it.

I have never recommended websites...

They are nothing but trouble.

The best sources stay underground.

DIV

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 07:21:12 AM »
I am into my 3rd week of cycle. Dbol, eq, test eth.  Dbol (50mg/day), eq (400mg/week), test eth (600mg/week). I have done cycles in the past ... bulking and cutting ones including sust, anavar, winstrol, clen, tren, nolva, clomid (I hate clomid). I started the dbol 2 weeks ago, done two shots of eq, and only 1 shot of test (last night) because I got test late. Will stop dbol next week, but continue eq and test eth for another 8 weeks. I have my PCT ... nolva, arimidex, hcg. I even started taking nolva at 10/mg a day and hcg at 500iu/every 5 days to hold off and gyno problems from dbol. I will do PCT with the abovementioned at end. I am 42, 215lbs, 6'2", nationally-qualified bodybuilder. My question is after last night's shot of test eth, I was extremely stressed/hyper. Heart rate up, trouble sleeping and excessive night sweat. This has not happened before. Feel like blood pressure may be up and feel extremely tense. Even today at work and tonight at gym, I felt extremely edgy and heart rate higher than usual. This has not happened with other AAS I have done. I did not feel this way for first two weeks, just started last night. I mean, I have used clen in the past and it did not make me feel this way! Any feedback would be appreciated.
215 at 6'2" and you're "nationally qualified"? at what, tennis?

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 08:03:05 AM »
Now that some funny sh*t right there!  Remember, I'm an old man.  I'm trying to get big like y'all!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 08:08:46 AM »
Now that some funny sh*t right there!  Remember, I'm an old man.  I'm trying to get big like y'all!
using that amount of stuff you should be at least 280 at your height, i'm 232 at 5'11" totally clean.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 08:38:12 AM »

Thanks for all the information. I respect all of you for your knowledge.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:48 AM »
Maybe 232 for me one day.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 12:08:56 PM »
Are you taking any clen right now?

Clen does that to me...both times i used it i quit after 1 week because it drove me nuts.

Can you take a picture of the amps and post it here?

Just ignore squadfather, he shouldn't be posting in here to begin with, he's only 14.

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 12:58:35 PM »
Can you take a picture of the amps and post it here?

I'd like to see the amps as well, but I have a feeling it's a UG I haven't seen before.

Too many UGs, and no regulation.

DIV

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 03:35:18 PM »
try some xanax or valium to take the edge off!

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 07:32:56 PM »

Taking no clen. I do feel almost normal tonight. Just tired from not sleeping well the past two nights. Manufacturer date was 08/2005 and expiry date is 08/2010. That's what is on the amp. Picture of amp is attached.

nickbronco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 07:38:18 PM »
Notice the logo is hollow. In the book the logos are solid black on the fake and real. Note sure if they had a logo/bottle update from 2005 to 2006. The book is the 2006 version. The book is all I have to compare to.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:45 PM »
if your worried about it that bad get it tested.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 09:34:03 PM »
Notice the logo is hollow. In the book the logos are solid black on the fake and real. Note sure if they had a logo/bottle update from 2005 to 2006. The book is the 2006 version. The book is all I have to compare to.

You're right about the logo and the printing looks a bit sloppy to me as well.

I think you may have been scammed, Nicholas.

Get with your source and clear it up.

DIV

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »
The new logo is hollow, no worries.