Author Topic: This man got shafted as a professional bodybuilder  (Read 12505 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: This man got shafted as a professional bodybuilder
« Reply #100 on: November 27, 2006, 09:08:44 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is like gh15 saying that pussy's bad....stop lying out of yer ass boy...if you didn't care, you wouldn't keep reacting like a stung lil' bitch. It's alright son, let the tears out... ;D

Goldenshower the proven Mentzer groupie with a desperate need to resurect 3-week stale threads just to be beaten down reminded that Mentzer was only 4th or 5th best of the BBs of his era. haahahahahahaahahahahaha h

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2006, 08:20:52 AM »
Goldenshower the proven Mentzer groupie with a desperate need to resurect 3-week stale threads just to be beaten down reminded that Mentzer was only 4th or 5th best of the BBs of his era. haahahahahahaahahahahaha h

Hahahaha, my little bitch Pumpster trying to hop on my balls again with absolute drivel.  :D C'mon boy, give it up. You have been absolutely & utterly destroyed, over and over again, that's why you abandon any pretense of debate and spew rubbish instead like an angry lil' pussy. Yeah, Mentzer groupie...that's YOU boy. Stop trying to cover up by talking trash...don't be a homo kid. As far as resurrecting stale threads go, we're all tired of your stink boy. Now please get back to getting the turd outta my toilets if you will...I've got some babes comin' over later today. ;)

Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2006, 08:22:00 AM »

LOL@only the 4th/5th best BBer....this coming from the little fag who laughs at those talking about past BBers, yet never was a BBer himself (and never will be one), and is the moron blabbing about the past eras all the time. Keep the chuckles coming ya little queer. Hahahahaha, this tiny "Pumpster" bitch loves nothing more than getting pumped in the ass, the little homo! ;D
Team Goodrum!