Author Topic: This man got shafted as a professional bodybuilder  (Read 12524 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: This man got shafted as a professional bodybuilder
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2006, 04:32:24 AM »
The only thing that Kal had better than Mike was his chest,everything else,mike wins.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2006, 04:45:24 AM »
ironic how he talks about training shoulders heavy twice a week as its essential to have massive traps. His traps looked pretty piss poor IMO
Scouser on Tour

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2006, 05:10:25 AM »
The only thing that Kal had better than Mike was his chest,everything else,mike wins.

Who's the Rich Simmons-like geek in the bottom pic in the background?
Team Goodrum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2006, 05:12:06 AM »
LOL! Mentzer had one of the greatest upper bodies of all time!
Golden shower, your Mentzer ball-worship already led us through several pages elsewhere, spare us. Mentzer did *not* have "one of the greatest upper bodies of all time" as you say.

If he had, given his much better lower body, it wouldn't have been close in that contest. Obvious to most. I remember watching that show at the time. Quite clearly it was Szkalak's dominant upper body that won him the contest. The obvious seems beyond your grasp yet again my deluded one.hahahahahahahahahaha

Now have a nice day, your sillness bores me. ;D

And he was much better than Schwarzenegger in '80.  ::) Don't forget to throw in that distortion as well. hahahahahahahahahah

Threads on BBs getting shafted could be started on 5-6 guys from Mentzer's era. Mentzer was not better than any number of other guys he competed against.

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2006, 05:50:09 AM »
Golden shower, your Mentzer ball-worship already led us through several pages elsewhere, spare us. Mentzer did *not* have "one of the greatest upper bodies of all time" as you say.

If he had, given his much better lower body, it wouldn't have been close in that contest. Obvious to most. I remember watching that show at the time. Quite clearly it was Szkalak's dominant upper body that won him the contest. The obvious seems beyond your grasp yet again my deluded one.hahahahahahahahahaha

And he was much better than Schwarzenegger in '80.  ::) Don't forget to throw in that distortion as well. hahahahahahahahahah

Threads on BBs getting shafted could be started on 5-6 guys from Mentzer's era. Mentzer was not better than any number of other guys he competed against.

Oh no, not again with Pumpy's nonsense.  ;D You have already been owned on almost every issue that is boy...now get down & worship at my feet; stop fantasising about Mentzer and me like a little queer. Why get so angry at truth kid? It's okay to say you're a homo (maybe I won't lynch ya) instead of spouting drivel. Where are your balls little boy...or should I say little girl? ;) Maybe it's because you were castrated at birth by my dogs, those that fathered you... ;) As far as Szkalak's upper body is concerned, he was nothing contrasted to MM at his prime, as well as overall lower body mass. Funny you should say "The obvious seems beyond your grasp yet again my deluded one.hahahahahahahahahaha"....that's what I was saying to you right from the get go 'cos that's truth. Now go back to scubbing the shit outta my toilets with yer tongue.
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2006, 05:53:12 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA, ok "Pumpster" (what a fag)...so Arnold was better than MM with no legs and a narrower frame  ::) ...only one Arnie coulda beat was maybe "Christine" Zane...don't make me hammer home the obvious to you boy. Are you blind or just stupid? :'( ;D Forsomeone who cries so much about politics...you seem to as blind as a bat.
Team Goodrum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2006, 05:54:39 AM »
Golden Shower with yet more long-winded blather leading nowhere fast. Basically has no viable explanations.haahahahaha hahaah

Watch as Golden Shower resurects the usual canned arguments over and over again about his hero, for each of his failures in contests. Laughable.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2006, 05:56:11 AM »
ask pumpster to tell you what 'politics' he's talking about. you'll hear crickets. ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2006, 05:56:45 AM »
Ask Beast for content. Crickets

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2006, 05:56:55 AM »

Hehe, little Pumpy don't get mad 'cos you've been owned in every department. Facts, truth that you're my little bitch...come on boy, surely you've got better than that right? But then again this the walking abortion/inbreed that is Pumpster we're talking about here. ;D
Team Goodrum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2006, 05:58:56 AM »
YOU'RE BORING MAN. Same futile Mentzer worship leading nowhere. He was good, anywhere from 5th to 7th best of his era. ;D And he was white, so you can relate. ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2006, 06:04:44 AM »
Golden Shower with yet more long-winded blather leading nowhere fast. Basically has no viable explanations.haahahahaha hahaah

Watch as Golden Shower resurects the usual canned arguments over and over again about his hero, for each of his failures in contests. Laughable.

Who is Golden Shower? ??? ;D Stop speaking of yourself like that kid; it's pretty embarrassing to watch. For a little Internet geek, you're certainly dirty-minded. ;) People (scum a better term???) like Federline & Pumpy/Puppy are why maybe we should stop random castrations at birth... ;) As far as your hero is concerned, that would be me. And for goodness sakes, MM is already dead...stop talking trash about him in a futile attempt to get him from the dead and be your longlost gay lover. Only someone like that would continue to be so deliberately delusional. Either that or you're a retard. Now get off my nuts...the supermodels are trying to hop on. I hope you don't mind ya little queer.... ;D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2006, 06:09:30 AM »
YOU'RE BORING MAN. Same futile Mentzer worship leading nowhere. He was good, anywhere from 5th to 7th best of his era. ;D And he was white, so you can relate. ;D

I can relate? LOL, you make me laugh boy...the last thing in the world I am is Caucasian, just like the last thing in the world you have is a set of balls. So maybe I should be calling you GIRL instead? ;) Ya pretty bitch? ;D As far as Mentzer worship, that's what you like to do boy. Admit it. You have a secret Mentzer crush but you feel so remorseful that you try to talk bullshit on the Net like a lil' geek to assuage yer guilt. It's ok kid, let it all out. Big Poppa's in da house... :) Certainly nothing wrong with speaking truth. Try again; you're becoming almost as funny as Aliamini, except that he at least has worked with athletes. They (and he) may be losers but not total zeros (though I may say that at times) like you. Mind you though, they are close but you've gotta take the cake my whiny little friend. :D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2006, 06:11:40 AM »
Pumpster, you're now my little bitch...the latest I might add... ;) :D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2006, 06:18:33 AM »
ask pumpster to tell you what 'politics' he's talking about. you'll hear crickets. ;D

Haha yes, this "Pumpster" is quite the little bitch, ain't he/she? ;)
Team Goodrum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2006, 07:26:30 AM »
Golden Shower should feel free to cut & paste the same stale arguments about how Mentzer was unfairly denied at the Universe and the Olympia. Go to it..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2006, 07:33:07 AM »
He should have beaten Frank Zane in '79 for the overall but IMO lost in '80. However he deserved better than 5th.
agree sad his brother died right after him

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2006, 07:55:46 AM »
Pumpster getting owned badly again because he spouts diatribe all day long, he will continue to be owned while he chats away like he does because he comes up with such blatent Faggotry.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2006, 09:19:08 AM »
Sure he could have.... Just like me turning pro if I continued to train and eat right.... Moral of the story is WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN!!!!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »
Wow Arnold's arms are definately better in this comparison!

Arnold is way closer to the camera. That helps him a lot in that comparison.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2006, 09:44:48 AM »
Nope; close only because of the legs; Szkalak blew him out on upper bod, which is my point. If Mentzer had had a great upper bod it wouldn't have been close.

Mentzer was way ahead in the pre-judging. I disagree. Mike's upper body rivaled Szkalak's. Kal is one guy who I do think was over rated.
The House that Ruth built

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2006, 09:57:15 AM »
ironic how he talks about training shoulders heavy twice a week as its essential to have massive traps. His traps looked pretty piss poor IMO

Smallish traps are the reason why he trained them heavy twice a week, in case you didn't understand.
~

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2006, 10:01:41 AM »
Moral of the story is WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BACK THEN!!!!
hahahahahahahaahahahahhaah This guy gets it. ;D

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2006, 08:26:10 AM »
Golden Shower should feel free to cut & paste the same stale arguments about how Mentzer was unfairly denied at the Universe and the Olympia. Go to it..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Haha, the only one cutting & pasting is you boy. Is that your one & only retort to your owning? C'mon kid, remember when you were furiously editing your responses? LOL! Those "stale" arguments are the ones that exposed you for the fool you are, so what are you then? Lower than shit? Aah yes... My little turd Pumpy, why do you persist in even breathing & wasting our air? Go jump off a cliff and we may give you a Peace Prize. ;)
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2006, 08:27:54 AM »
hahahahahahahaahahahahhaah This guy gets it. ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA, that is like gh15 saying that pussy's bad....stop lying out of yer ass boy...if you didn't care, you wouldn't keep reacting like a stung lil' bitch. It's alright son, let the tears out... ;D
Team Goodrum!