Author Topic: This is a serious question I have always wondered about  (Read 4885 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
This is a serious question I have always wondered about
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:54:01 PM »
I have had a few fun occasions with older women and they have always seemed cool.  What do you women think about dating or seeing younger men?  Do alot of you do it and do you have personal rules for or against it?
Squishy face retard

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: This is a serious question I have always wondered about
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 03:46:18 AM »
I have had a few fun occasions with older women and they have always seemed cool.  What do you women think about dating or seeing younger men?  Do alot of you do it and do you have personal rules for or against it?
hmmmm depends on how much younger.  My ex-husband was 4 years younger and as I matured...he did not and that created quite a problem.  Now 4 years isn't a lot persay unless your in your early 20's, but what I am getting at is the maturity level between the two ages regardless.  If you're still all about fun and get involved with someone who is looking to live a more "grown up" way ... it won't work.

When Michael and I first started dating he tried to have me believe he was almost 6 years younger than me.  I while I was believing him he was always teasing me about robbing the craddle with him or calling me older type pet names.  Then one day he accidently let the cat out of the bag because he had to recite his DOB to someone.  I was like WHAT!  We both laughed and ever since then I have reminded him (when appropriate) that he is OLDER than me!  :D Althought some dinks that post on this board will say I look 100 years older than him, roflmao.   :)
:D Weee

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 06:29:54 AM »
My rule is:

If, Height/Age > Penis Size, I just say no ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 02:05:10 AM »
hmmmm depends on how much younger.  My ex-husband was 4 years younger and as I matured...he did not and that created quite a problem.  Now 4 years isn't a lot persay unless your in your early 20's, but what I am getting at is the maturity level between the two ages regardless.  If you're still all about fun and get involved with someone who is looking to live a more "grown up" way ... it won't work.

When Michael and I first started dating he tried to have me believe he was almost 6 years younger than me.  I while I was believing him he was always teasing me about robbing the craddle with him or calling me older type pet names.  Then one day he accidently let the cat out of the bag because he had to recite his DOB to someone.  I was like WHAT!  We both laughed and ever since then I have reminded him (when appropriate) that he is OLDER than me!   :D Althought some dinks that post on this board will say I look 100 years older than him, roflmao.   :)

WHAT?!  >:( 

Michael Arvilla, your tush has a date with my foot! I swear when I get through with you,
...you're gonna need to eat a pound of ExLax... just for me to get my shoe back!

If you're older than Laura, ...that makes you older than me, ...and as I recall you once called me ancient!

Shame on you Mikey! shame!  >:(
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 07:02:58 AM »

WHAT?!  >:( 

Michael Arvilla, your tush has a date with my foot! I swear when I get through with you,
...you're gonna need to eat a pound of ExLax... just for me to get my shoe back!

If you're older than Laura, ...that makes you older than me, ...and as I recall you once called me ancient!

Shame on you Mikey! shame!  >:(
ROLFMAO, you tell em Judi!
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 08:22:06 AM »
In answer to that question it all depends what you are looking for. If its a relationship then you might have a few hurdles to tackle. The younger person may still not have gotten the party attitude out of their system yet. Also at this age she has already established herself and is not looking for a big house with a white picket fence. She is financially stable. She just wants a signifigant other to spend the rest of their life with.

If you are looking to get laid and she understands that and is cool with it then you'll be in for the sexual experience of a lifetime. Older women do not play the games younger women do and they are much more experienced in life as well as in the sac. Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun in life. I hope this helps.  :)

PB

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 03:14:22 PM »

i've dated older chicks before...dammed if i gave a flying fuck about what others were thinking....i dated a 38 yr old a few yrs back.but in my mind its always understood.....and i tell em also...its just about having fun...which is a polite way of saying that its just about the sex..
carpe` vaginum!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 04:53:52 PM »

If you are looking to get laid and she understands that and is cool with it then you'll be in for the sexual experience of a lifetime. Older women do not play the games younger women do and they are much more experienced in life as well as in the sac. Nothing wrong with a little bit of fun in life. I hope this helps.  :)

PB
[/quote]

this is true! ;)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »
Why be a teacher when you can be a student and maybe learn something new.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 12:39:56 PM »

i've dated older chicks before...dammed if i gave a flying f**k about what others were thinking....i dated a 38 yr old a few yrs back.but in my mind its always understood.....and i tell em also...its just about having fun...which is a polite way of saying that its just about the sex..

Older women are much easier to deal with, if they accept your provisions and they yours.

Unfortunately, many aren't in decent shape anymore, which kind of kills the attraction.

I've met some older women who were in great shape, but those are few and far between.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
Older women are much easier to deal with, if they accept your provisions and they yours.

Unfortunately, many aren't in decent shape anymore, which kind of kills the attraction.

I've met some older women who were in great shape, but those are few and far between.

DIV

last one i met her name ws lala..i swear...(never knew her real one)..ws in great shape...but she ws a gusher.the garden hose variety...thats only fun for the first month or so...then after the excitement wears off it starts seeming gross(ish)

i dont particularly like sleeping in wet spots....
carpe` vaginum!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 08:20:22 PM »

DIV
I hear ya there Div, I usually attractive older women at the gym or the mall. Those are great places to meet them.

As much as I love the look on the women at the gym, it is my santuary to seriously train. Malls are a different story. Toxie would have a field day in the malls around here in Toronto. I usually spot them sipping on a wine at the mall bar. Or working the perfume sections in the Bay or Sears. No work needed. All you have to do is sit or stand there and look pretty. The best pick up line is the one you never have to use (your body). No muss, no fuss. ;D

PB 

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 08:28:49 PM »
I hear ya there Div, I usually attractive older women at the gym or the mall. Those are great places to meet them.

Funny, I usually attract older men at the same places.  :)

Never had any interest in guys my own age or younger. It started with the prof I dated, the ex was much older than I, etc... Would rather be with intelligence and grace than someone flubbering around. Although... the 19-year-old bagboy at my old groceria seemed to have a big thing for me.  I admired his persistence.  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 08:31:13 PM »

Never had any interest in guys my own age or younger. It started with the prof I dated, the ex was much older than I, etc... Would rather be with intelligence and grace than someone flubbering around. Although... the 19-year-old bagboy at my old groceria seemed to have a big thing for me.  I admired his persistence.  ;D
And persistance will eventually break resistance:) Clean up in aisle 9  ;D

PB

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 08:36:13 PM »

In all honesty there Deedee, again it all depends what your looking for. For a guy just wanting to get laid, it's perfect. No games, no problems, no drama. Great sac experience, great sex. Relationship wise, I just couldn't do it. I would rather be with someone my own age or close to it.  :)

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 09:10:48 PM »
In all honesty there Deedee, again it all depends what your looking for. For a guy just wanting to get laid, it's perfect. No games, no problems, no drama. Great sac experience, great sex. Relationship wise, I just couldn't do it. I would rather be with someone my own age or close to it.  :)

PB

Although it doesn't seem likely, you never know.  I may end up having some cougar years ahead of me.  :D

Well, for women, I guess the reasoning is the same. With someone who's older, there is less drama, problems, games to deal with. Also, it's more socially acceptable for women to be with older men, than vice versa.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 09:21:03 PM »
With someone who's older, there is less drama, problems, games to deal with.

Perhaps it's the cynic in me, but (in general) I think that list would be far more accurate if before "less drama" you put "$$$$$$$$$/POWER", then bolded, underlined and 60pt fonted it ;D

Tis not often one sees older non established men with young women...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 09:23:56 PM »
Although it doesn't seem likely, you never know.  I may end up having some cougar years ahead of me.  :D

Well, for women, I guess the reasoning is the same. With someone who's older, there is less drama, problems, games to deal with. Also, it's more socially acceptable for women to be with older men, than vice versa.
Make sure you look me up when those cougar years come rolling around  ;)

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 09:26:51 PM »
Perhaps it's the cynic in me, but (in general) I think that list would be far more accurate if before "less drama" you put "$$$$$$$$$/POWER", then bolded, underlined and 60pt fonted it ;D

Tis not often one sees older non established men with young women...

Traditionally there has been more of a focus on a male to be successful. If a man is not successful, or on his way somewhere by the time he's in his thirties, chances are he's not going to be someone's first choice.  However, I can tell you that there are plenty of old decrepit poets without two pennies to rub together, who get oodles of adoring young women into teh sacko.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 09:28:56 PM »
  However, I can tell you that there are plenty of old decrepit poets without two pennies to rub together, who get oodles of adoring young women into teh sacko.

where they lose their illusions, and then proceed to marry the nice veterinarian aunt sally introduced them to.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 09:31:47 PM »
Traditionally there has been more of a focus on a male to be successful. If a man is not successful, or on his way somewhere by the time he's in his thirties, chances are he's not going to be someone's first choice.  However, I can tell you that there are plenty of old decrepit poets without two pennies to rub together, who get oodles of adoring young women into teh sacko.
Very true there, Deedee:)
From my personal observations, I have noticed that a lot of younger women tend to be with older men because of their stacked wallets $$$. Younger men tend to be with older women because of the great sex.

PB

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »
where they lose their illusions, and then proceed to marry the nice veterinarian aunt sally introduced them to.

Exactly. Veterinarians, marine biologists... how could you possibly go wrong with a man who loves animals. But the point is, the poor, old, brooding poets reeking of gitanes still get the girls, even if it's just for awhile.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 09:35:16 PM »
Its a well known fact that women love romantic poetry  :)

PB

sandycoosworth

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 09:35:23 PM »

LOL... I was just about to type there are plenty more dr's and lawyers walking around with trophy wives ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 09:38:17 PM »
Very true there, Deedee:)
From my personal observations, I have noticed that a lot of younger women tend to be with older men because of their stacked wallets $$$. Younger men tend to be with older women because of the great sex.

PB

Not necessarily stacked wallets... just going somewhere would be a better way to phrase it.