Author Topic: PUMPS GYM in CHICAGO  (Read 3782 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: PUMPS GYM in CHICAGO
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 11:39:24 AM »
damn wish I could of been there so we could of all smoked an L....yea son
I wish you could have been there to, homes! We would have drank a couple 'Foutys' and busted a drive-by together...
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
LMAO dawg now thats some funny sh*t!!  See I knew I would get you tripping.  Again I dont train at Lifetime, I would not like it there either, altough you have been in one, I have not.  I train at X-sport in suburbia this is true.  Fake gear bro why you gotta put me on front street?  And yes a broke ass scrub like you could not afford to train there.  Living in your parents basement dreaming of a 35K a year job, come on now lets do this for real.  I will come down to your gym and train with you Micks (can say that cause Im half Mick) and show you panzys how its done......That hell hole got a squat rack?

which x-port u belong at?

i only know 2 of them... arlington hts, and naperville?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »
Oh, SHIZNIT!

My bad, G...snap! I be a Mic to..half MIC half SPIC! A SpicMic...youknowwhatIms ayin?

Honestly, I know you don't train at LIFETIME. I just like to giv you static. We have a couple mutual 'friends' in common. You train at 'EXPORT' Arlignton?

I go there to (Niles or Elston).

The 'fake gear' was just a 'warning to you'. Careful with the stuff comming out of the northwest burbs...

I be got a squat rack up in thurr...up in thurr! PM me for details...

I will bro, and you know I was just speaking out of jealousy with that basement and job stuff, Everyone in Chi town knows Blockhead is living large,  has a penthouse in marina towers with a lake view and rolls around town in clean ass cars, Benzos and Bentley if I remember correctly.  Hos always trying to get with him.  I was just so damn jeleous of the player that I had to lash out, my bad.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 12:48:56 PM »
which x-port u belong at?

i only know 2 of them... arlington hts, and naperville?

Im out In Saint Charles, I think there are like 18 of em now.  That one in Naper is the newest.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 12:52:14 PM »
 I got some 20's up on them to! I wear real clean fresh jeans and an all white shirt...I'm always making money and smokin that perp...

Cuz I'm fresh in my WHITE TEE they glance at my WHITE TEE...and I got a hat that match my pants and my WHITE TEE...whoever that you might be I know they got a WHITE TEE!

Hit me up, yo! Midwest Ironman. Dec-9th. Cutler to guest pose. I need some GETBIG back up there...PowerRod, what say you?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 12:53:30 PM »
Im out In Saint Charles, I think there are like 18 of em now.  That one in Naper is the newest.
Did you go to that CONTINENTAL show last September, in St. Charles?
?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 01:11:33 PM »
Did you go to that CONTINENTAL show last September, in St. Charles?

No I didnt had some comitments, but heard they had a pretty poor turn out.  I hope they try it again as that show goes way back.  Im gonna do the one in Ottawa end of March have not been on stage in years, but Im ready to do it again, hardcore diet starts new years day.  Cutler is guest posing that one too.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 01:15:26 PM »

I did that show last yr. I placed 7th out of 13 guys. Not BAD...but I could have done better. I weighed 220 on stage..should have been under 215 to be more competitive...according to Chuck/Ernest B.

That is always a good show. Great turnout and very organized. Jeff and Ann do a great job.

Cutler is guestposing. Jeff/Ann usually get different BIGNAME guest posers every year and this time it was Jay. The 'Chicago shows'...it's ALWAYS the same guest poser every single time. Cook or Jay.

That's a great show to do!

The St. Charles show was good. Great turnout and deep competition. I think a middleweight won the overall.
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 03:11:44 PM »

Hit me up, yo! Midwest Ironman. Dec-9th. Cutler to guest pose. I need some GETBIG back up there...PowerRod, what say you?
[/quote]

Block, niteshow right?  you invited me, and i will be there!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 04:35:28 PM »
I did that show last yr. I placed 7th out of 13 guys. Not BAD...but I could have done better. I weighed 220 on stage..should have been under 215 to be more competitive...according to Chuck/Ernest B.

That is always a good show. Great turnout and very organized. Jeff and Ann do a great job.

Cutler is guestposing. Jeff/Ann usually get different BIGNAME guest posers every year and this time it was Jay. The 'Chicago shows'...it's ALWAYS the same guest poser every single time. Cook or Jay.

That's a great show to do!

The St. Charles show was good. Great turnout and deep competition. I think a middleweight won the overall.

Yes Jeff/Ann do a great job just like you said very organized, stuff usually starts on time.  Yeah they had dexter last year I heard.  So the STC show was good thats cool to hear so they may have it again next year, a couple of my buds who really dont go to shows said they were dissapointed, thing is they think everyone should look like MR Olympia or something, its a local amature show!  ::)  A trainer from my gym took the womens overall, she is awsome Janna S, short platinum hair.

Man that dude Ernest B has been around forever!!