Author Topic: GSP-Hughes UFC 65 Beatdown Video (Link Fixed for Now)  (Read 6970 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
BigNationRadio.com

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: GSP-Hughes UFC 65 Beatdown Video
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »
Complete domination...St. Pierre is a machine...he's not gonna be beat for years..

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »
One of the great moments in UFC history.  :D
Lee

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 04:09:55 PM »
George St. Pierre is a dirty french canadian whore.  Kicking the champ repeatedly in the balls is acceptable now? F him, F Canada!
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »
George St. Pierre is a dirty french canadian whore.  Kicking the champ repeatedly in the balls is acceptable now? F him, F Canada!
Farmer-boy lost. Deal with it. Those lame attempts to get a break by faking being kicked in the nuts didn't fool anyone.
Lee

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
Thanks for posting GSP taking Hughes to school !!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 04:21:05 PM »

bullshit. he got him in the thigh each time and at most got grazed. he definitely played up that second one just to be a little drama queen. and it hardly matters, he got dominated in the second round.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 04:28:10 PM »

They were thigh kicks that slid up the leg, you can't stop them.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
They were thigh kicks that slid up the leg, you can't stop them.

exactly. and st pierre's shin hit right on target. i'm pretty skeptical that they really made any kind of contact to his balls at all.

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 05:55:26 PM »
exactly. and st pierre's shin hit right on target. i'm pretty skeptical that they really made any kind of contact to his balls at all.

Bullshit.  I watched those replays, straight to the jewels BOTH TIMES!
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 05:59:57 PM »
Bullshit.  I watched those replays, straight to the jewels BOTH TIMES!
And you truly think that's why your boy Matt lost the fight?
Lee

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 06:11:31 PM »
Complete domination...St. Pierre is a machine...he's not gonna be beat for years..

The rematch between him and BJ, BJ will submit or knock him out in the first.  He beat the shitout of GSP in the first fight and should have won the fight. BJ will never win a desicision unless its by a mile in the UFC cause of White.  Glad Matt lost.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 06:12:33 PM »
BJ doesn't have the cardio to go to a decision anyway. He should try training for once.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 06:14:18 PM »
Damn....! I miss the fight. The YouTube vid link doesn't work anymore. Copyright laws I think. Anyone else have it?

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 06:14:29 PM »
Video gone due to copywrite infringement.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 06:21:15 PM »
BJ doesn't have the cardio to go to a decision anyway. He should try training for once.

His cardio is fine.  His cardio had no input on the fight against Matt at all.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 06:22:10 PM »
His cardio is fine.  His cardio had no input on the fight against Matt at all.

No really, dipshit? His fights that do drag on cost him because of his conditioning, however. Watch more than one or two events and you'll know what I'm talking about. BJ is not known for his training and coming into fights in peak shape.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
No really, dipshit? His fights that do drag on cost him because of his conditioning, however. Watch more than one or two events and you'll know what I'm talking about. BJ is not known for his training and coming into fights in peak shape.

I'm pretty sure you aren't calling me dipshit.  What I am telling you is BJ beat the shit out of Matt in both fights and beat the shit out of GSP.  BJ lost the last fight cause of separated ribs not his conditioning.  And he beat GSP to but lost the decisison.  Just a question, have you seen BJ train.  Like I thought, NO.  He took the Matt fight with a 5 week notice.  He trained twice a day 4 to 5 days a week. 

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 06:38:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure you aren't calling me dipshit.  What I am telling you is BJ beat the shit out of Matt in both fights and beat the shit out of GSP.  BJ lost the last fight cause of separated ribs not his conditioning.  And he beat GSP to but lost the decisison.  Just a question, have you seen BJ train.  Like I thought, NO.  He took the Matt fight with a 5 week notice.  He trained twice a day 4 to 5 days a week. 
BJ's a heck of a fighter. Would he beat GSP if they fought again? Don't know. I think GSP and Hughes are more comfortable at 170 than Penn, however. My understanding is that BJ is more suited to fight at 155.
Lee

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 06:58:09 PM »

Ironically, he still doesn't have anything remotely close to peak conditioning. I know you think you're God Onlyme, but he doesn't show up to his fights in the best shape and it shows in the later rounds, notwithstanding the last Hughes fight and his injuries. You can stop sucking dick any time you feel like it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 08:34:24 PM »
Ironically, he still doesn't have anything remotely close to peak conditioning. I know you think you're God Onlyme, but he doesn't show up to his fights in the best shape and it shows in the later rounds, notwithstanding the last Hughes fight and his injuries. You can stop sucking dick any time you feel like it.

Well little man compared to you I am god. Show your ignorance and stupidity all in one post, good job.  Saves time. His injuries were caused by nothing regarding not being in shape.  Separating a rib is not from being in bad shape.  Maybe you should read and learn a little before coming on here and embarassing yourself more.  Regardless of what you say or dream, BJ beat the shit out of both GSP and Matt.  Very simple to prove, watch the video and look at how Matt and GSP look like after the fight.  There I am helping you look smarter.  Try it sometime dipshit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 08:38:00 PM »
Well little man compared to you I am god. Show your ignorance and stupidity all in one post, good job.  Saves time. His injuries were caused by nothing regarding not being in shape.  Separating a rib is not from being in bad shape.  Maybe you should read and learn a little before coming on here and embarassing yourself more.  Regardless of what you say or dream, BJ beat the shit out of both GSP and Matt.  Very simple to prove, watch the video and look at how Matt and GSP look like after the fight.  There I am helping you look smarter.  Try it sometime dipshit.

He LOST the fights, plain and simple. If you possessed any reading capability whatsoever, I said to disregard his last fight with Hughes dipshit. LEARN TO READ. Secondly, it's a well known fact by anyone who has watched more than 2 UFC events that Penn has never possessed stellar conditioning and at times has made a joke out of training. So do me a favor, stop sucking his dick and go back to talking about all things lifting, because you know next to nothing about MMA.

By the way, in the world of MMA, you could be winning the fight for all but the last 10 seconds and still lose. I doubt you watch PRIDE because you don't seem to possess the intellectual capability of watching anything but BJ Penn, but you would see things such as Fedor being suplexed on his head, only to win the fight 30 seconds later. Shit happens, that's why MMA is the greatest sport in the world.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »

By the way, in the world of MMA, you could be winning the fight for all but the last 10 seconds and still lose. I doubt you watch PRIDE because you don't seem to possess the intellectual capability of watching anything but BJ Penn, but you would see things such as Fedor being suplexed on his head, only to win the fight 30 seconds later. Shit happens, that's why MMA is the greatest sport in the world

AMEN!!

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »
Anybody have a new link?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »
Anybody have a new link?

Rico28 has links to every fight on the MMA forum.