Author Topic: Are you weak??????????????????????  (Read 5111 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Are you weak??????????????????????
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »
Im weak considering lbs moved by most gym peeps, but if I was on the sause that would be different.

Its pretty pathetic when Im excited that I rep the 60lb dumbells on the seated dumbell curls!  :'(...... But its an accomplishment for someone like me.... 8)

I dont worry about lifting heavy lbs, i just go by how I feel, if I feel strong on a day ill try to push the lbs, like on some shoulder days ill go up to 100s on the dumbell presses for 6 reps, but thats some days, usually ill work up to 90s..

When your a natty it doesnt matter really..its more about dieting and getting in great shape...moving super heavy weights is just asking for injuries if your natty/clean...imho...
shit arnold only used the 50's for alternate curls and 65's for flyes!

people never realized the dumbbells at golds 1 were made up from 7.5 and not 10lb plates...

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »
Maybe for yourself.  I put on a good 5lbs a year for the past 4 years natural.  Plus 40lbs the first year back.  Maybe you just don't train that hard or diet that well.  Never underestimate the power of dieting.  It takes some time, but in then end it's all you, nothing else.  Plus, you can post on getbig.com about being natural and rank on 2nd rate juicers.  Then have people tell you, they don't give a f**k and to shut up.  It's awesome! ;D

Does your workout partner juice? If so what do u think he would be/look like... if he took a vow to the drug free lifestyle?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »
it is very hard to lose muscle when it is put on naturally, at least through my experiences.  I have seen juicers blow up and then shrink to nothing in a few months when they are off.  Me I can skip 3-4 weeks of training and eat shit and still be as strong and not lose anything noticeble.  That is the difference, chemically enhanced muscle is almost fake it seems. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2006, 03:17:27 PM »
Does your workout partner juice? If so what do u think he would be/look like... if he took a vow to the drug free lifestyle?
No workout partner.  Chances are, he wouldn't do as well because most people can't diet or not drink year round.
N