Author Topic: Are you weak??????????????????????  (Read 5112 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Are you weak??????????????????????
« on: November 22, 2006, 07:01:07 AM »
do you need drugs to even go to the gym or can you train drug free?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Are you weak??????????????????????
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:27:23 AM »
Im pretty sure most of us started out drug free ive used in the past its no secret and you do get stronger but it was never overboard usage,Ive been clean for years im pretty strong without gear...its that weird edge you get from it i miss sometimes....what about you
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 07:28:14 AM »
Im pretty sure most of us started out drug free ive used in the past its no secret and you do get stronger but it was never overboard usage,Ive been clean for years im pretty strong without gear...its that weird edge you get from it i miss sometimes....what about you
i did it for a few years as well and i liked it but i train clean now and i love it.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 07:30:22 AM »
i did it for a few years as well and i liked it but i train clean now and i love it.

a few years?

ummmm..since you are a 14 y/o school girl. When did you start your first cycle?

just kidding sarcasm, I train naturally, never been "on", I am happy with my modest results

Here comes the money shot

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 07:33:20 AM »
a few years?

ummmm..since you are a 14 y/o school girl. When did you start your first cycle?

Bump to that, sorry sarcasm but breast milk is not an anabolic compound.  ;D

*waits for middle-school level comeback presumably involving The.Giant's mother*

*witty retort, possibly involving pirates*

Glad that's been sorted out.
It's Hip to be Square!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 07:33:43 AM »
im strong i guess. never used drugs. But i do need something to recover. Glutamine aint cuttin it no more. I know some drugs help with that

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 07:38:15 AM »
I'm weaker on some exercises and stronger on others.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »
im strong i guess. never used drugs. But i do need something to recover. Glutamine aint cuttin it no more. I know some drugs help with that
The one thing i miss is always being pumped in the morning afternoon it didnt matter you always felt like you were pumped..
p

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 07:43:20 AM »
yeah when i go volume i get pumped. I use that noxplode but i dont think i need it. But seriously what gear helps with recovering. Like no DOMS at all

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 08:01:27 AM »

The resurrection of the ALL DRUGS theme makes me suspect that Adonis is using the "Squadfather" gimmick this morning.

Adam, why do you feel the need to use your thirteen known gimmicks?

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »

Well, since it's obvious by now that Abeles is using this gimmick in this thread, I think it's telling that he has FINALLY admitted--albeit, through a gimmick account--that he has experimented with juice...

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 08:04:43 AM »
The resurrection of the ALL DRUGS theme makes me suspect that Adonis is using the "Squadfather" gimmick this morning.

Adam, why do you feel the need to use your thirteen known gimmicks?
TIP OF THE DAY.....
STFUITS ALL IN FUN
p

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 08:04:50 AM »
yeah when i go volume i get pumped. I use that noxplode but i dont think i need it. But seriously what gear helps with recovering. Like no DOMS at all
It doesn't help with DOMS necessarily IME. You do notice that you can handle more volume though, recovery between sets is enhanced dramatically. You can be sore but when you train you may be able to handle high loads regardless. You rarely have very bad workouts where you feel very weak.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 08:07:37 AM »
i trained clean for years.  i stay on 8 months out of the year, and gh year round, slin off and on.  training sucks without gear, it's useless unless you're a newb.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 08:09:27 AM »
TIP OF THE DAY.....
STFUITS ALL IN FUN

Because I'm such a nice guy, I'm going to send you a case of TurtleWax for Christmas.  You know, so you can maintain that sparkling glow on your forehead.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 08:11:31 AM »
i trained clean for years.  i stay on 8 months out of the year, and gh year round, slin off and on.  training sucks without gear, it's useless unless you're a newb.
you're exactly the type of weak pusssy i'm talking about.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 08:16:06 AM »
Because I'm such a nice guy, I'm going to send you a case of TurtleWax for Christmas.  You know, so you can maintain that sparkling glow on your forehead.  ;D
cheap fuck send me the good stuff or nothing at all ;D I have a show car 56 chevy belair i would never use turtle wax period ......
p

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 08:34:38 AM »

I need an extra large cup of coffee before I go to the gym to train. 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 08:35:24 AM »
I've never used a bb drug and I've still been able to remain bigger and stronger than the vast majority of juicers out there (with the exception of a few genetic freaks that would outclass me even if I did use).   It's a longer, harder road while training clean, but ultimately more fulfilling as your gains in mass aren't contingent on chemicals.  If I have to layoff of training for an extended period my muscles don't atrophy to nothing because they aren't chemically dependent.   95% of the industry needs the gear to remain competitive so more power to em.   FYI ~ I'm not against those that use; in fact, I could care less...different strokes for different folks.   Fortunately for me I haven't needed them to gain size and strength....I'm sure I could gain more with them but what's the point if I'm not trying to make a competitive living?   I'm already married, been to school, have the career, the material shit, etc.....what would drug use provide me?   I could maybe get "sooper huuuuuge" so I could put on a skin-tight, sleeveless, glitter-shirt and "hit the clubs"?   Already done the club crap as a kid, got the women without the drugs, still bigger and stronger than most sauceheads so there's never been a "need"?  Again, if you choose to use then fine....it just isn't a priority or necessity for me.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 08:38:46 AM »
there he goes again, notice how he mentions that he's married first of all things, man of no balls lives up to his name!

but mos is right, using steroids would not make you stronger on getbig, your imaginary lifts you boast about would still be the same  ;D
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 08:39:33 AM »
I've never used a bb drug and I've still been able to remain bigger and stronger than the vast majority of juicers out there (with the exception of a few genetic freaks that would outclass me even if I did use).   It's a longer, harder road while training clean, but ultimately more fulfilling as your gains in mass aren't contingent on chemicals.  If I have to layoff of training for an extended period my muscles don't atrophy to nothing because they aren't chemically dependent.   95% of the industry needs the gear to remain competitive so more power to em.   FYI ~ I'm not against those that use; in fact, I could care less...different strokes for different folks.   Fortunately for me I haven't needed them to gain size and strength....I'm sure I could gain more with them but what's the point if I'm not trying to make a competitive living?   I'm already married, been to school, have the career, the material shit, etc.....what would drug use provide me?   I could maybe get "sooper huuuuuge" so I could put on a skin-tight, sleeveless, glitter-shirt and "hit the clubs"?   Already done the club crap as a kid, got the women without the drugs, still bigger and stronger than most sauceheads so there's never been a "need"?  Again, if you choose to use then fine....it just isn't a priority or necessity for me.
well said but not every one who uses ''not pros'' is all jacked on the shit some use moderate amounts hard gainers go on for 2 months or so just for a push..
p

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 08:43:46 AM »
I need an extra large cup of coffee before I go to the gym to train. 
That would probably kill me  :o
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 08:45:58 AM »
nothing better than working out natural..its lasts forever..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 09:54:43 AM »
nothing better than working out natural..its lasts forever..

Pretty much true - whenever I stop training or take a break I always hang onto the gains I made when I was natural. I trained from the age of 15 to the age of 24 without ever touching gear and I made some excellent gains.
Using gear did get me bigger and much stronger but with those gains I became lazier and took the gains for granted and as a result I no longer work as hard in the gym as when I was a teenager. I'm pretty disgusted with myself for that really.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:47 AM »
well said but not every one who uses ''not pros'' is all jacked on the shit some use moderate amounts hard gainers go on for 2 months or so just for a push..

You're right....like I said I have nothing against those that use.....I'm just happy with my progress without it.