Author Topic: The Gym Thief  (Read 4496 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: The Gym Thief
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »
Bro if your ever cought leavin anything around, your gonna get got. Leave the poor immigrant alone.... Hes poor!!!
-

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 06:52:19 AM »
He did not say he left his property there for six months and when he went back they were gone. Over a six month period, he forgot an item or two, and when he went back the next day the item was gone. So, in a six month time span, four shirts could have been stolen. But not because he went back half a year later.
Understand now?

Bang on YoungBlood....
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 06:56:11 AM »
So he leaves four articles of clothing at the gym in a six month period.  Suspects a senior citizen of stealing his clothes and confronts him.  When the old man doesn't fess up to the heist , he decides to shit in a clogged toilet and flood the washroom.  And I'm the one that has trouble comprehending?  Comprehend this " buy a fucking lock."

The cleaner (old man) when finding articles of clothing left behind should put them in the "lost and found".  That is what a normal human being should do -  not throw them away or take them home....just do his job...
K

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 07:53:10 AM »
The cleaner (old man) when finding articles of clothing left behind should put them in the "lost and found".  That is what a normal human being should do -  not throw them away or take them home....just do his job...

Cleaners have no honour. That why they're cleaners.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 07:54:24 AM »
Cleaners have no honour. That why they're cleaners.

haa haaa...
K

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »
Maybe you should get your mom to stitch your name into the collar of your shirts. Forgetful people lose things, the world is a inperfect place. 

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2006, 09:31:55 AM »
i found some bitches watch on the ground and gave it away to a trick in college while getting brain ..
The Number 2 in Scranton

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2006, 09:35:02 AM »
i found some bitches watch on the ground and gave it away to a trick in college while getting brain ..

That's vulgur, dude.

Something like "getting dome" would be entirely more appropriate.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2006, 10:48:17 AM »
Just got back from the gym.  Today I upped his punishment.  I used a full size towel that they give out, took 3 flushes to get it stuck real good.  Then I took a real heinous smelling dump (prunes,labrada rock n roll bar, eggs, coffee, protein shake).  His eyes will be watering when trying to un-plug that mess... :'(
K

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2006, 10:56:38 AM »
Just got back from the gym.  Today I upped his punishment.  I used a full size towel that they give out, took 3 flushes to get it stuck real good.  Then I took a real heinous smelling dump.  His eyes will be watering when trying to un-plug that mess... :'(

You sure cleaner isn't viewing the boards by any chance?

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2006, 11:55:58 AM »
Just got back from the gym.  Today I upped his punishment.  I used a full size towel that they give out, took 3 flushes to get it stuck real good.  Then I took a real heinous smelling dump (prunes,labrada rock n roll bar, eggs, coffee, protein shake).  His eyes will be watering when trying to un-plug that mess... :'(
where are the other gym members when you are doing this?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2006, 11:58:09 AM »
where are the other gym members when you are doing this?

around....its in a stall...
K

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2006, 12:07:24 PM »
around....its in a stall...
you're awesome.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
you're awesome.

stay in school and you will learn these usefull things...
K

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »
stay in school and you will learn these usefull things...
you have a fascination with feces.

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »
Thread of the year!

I'm in tears reading this shit!!!!!!!!!
Ron Paul 2012

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2006, 09:31:39 AM »
From my own forgetfulness I have left 3 workout shirts and I pair of new runners at the gym over a 6 month period.  I know who the thief is – it’s the 60 year old overweight immigrant cleaner.  This guy comes into work at the gym at 1:00pm everyday.  I workout on my lunch time.  When I questioned him on the theft of one of my shirts he first said he saw nothing left in the change room at 1:00pm (gym empties out after lunch time). When I refuted his excuse - his story changed to blaming another cleaner guy who comes in at 4:00 pm. I found out this is also a lie as he works until 6:00 pm.

So to get “even” with this arse hole I have been throwing the small towel that I get from the front desk down the toilet.  I then flush the toilet so the towel then blocks up the toilet, this is then followed by me pissing or occasionally dumping in the toilet.  I have kept this up 5 days a week for 3 months now…..hope this guy enjoys his work….haaa haaa

what is so great about your workout wear that someone would steal it?  Maybe the guy is sniffing your shorts dude? awwwwwww he likes you  ;)  Its like a lovers fight. ;D

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2006, 11:10:24 AM »

So to get “even” with this arse hole I have been throwing the small towel that I get from the front desk down the toilet.  I then flush the toilet so the towel then blocks up the toilet, this is then followed by me pissing or occasionally dumping in the toilet.  I have kept this up 5 days a week for 3 months now…..hope this guy enjoys his work….haaa haaa

[/quote]

i can't believe u've been doing this for 5days a week for 3months????? just for a shirt that YOU lost?

if i was you, i would have went home and grabbed all my old shirts of mine and give it to him! (wahsed)

he probably took that shirt home and gave it to his grandkids or his son? maybe even his wife....

is your GF ok with this?

dang brother take it easy on this man.... if u want? i can buy u a new shirt!

i hope u stop this today!!!

J. Chimpo

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2006, 11:30:14 AM »
You´re the master, no doubt, I have not laughed this much in years  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »
arigato
Getbig I

(No subject)
« Sent to: Board_SHERIF on: Today at 11:40:01 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please, stop what your doing at the gym?

i'll buy u a newshirt sir, i hope u stop doing this... plz put yourself in his shoes..

Gayer than bragging about guzzling DA's cum while one of his 70 year old schmoes tongues youre foul smelling arsehole...

K

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2006, 11:47:53 AM »
arigato
Getbig I

(No subject)
« Sent to: Board_SHERIF on: Today at 11:40:01 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please, stop what your doing at the gym?

i'll buy u a newshirt sir, i hope u stop doing this... plz put yourself in his shoes..

Gayer than bragging about guzzling DA's cum while one of his 70 year old schmoes tongues youre foul smelling arsehole...

wow... u think this is funny?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2006, 12:03:53 PM »
wow... u think this is funny?

Well just wait for my gym visit on Monday, I will drop a devistating dump that will shatter the old cleaner.  Oh yes I will post it and make you cry biotch  :P
K

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2006, 12:10:19 PM »
Well just wait for my gym visit on Monday, I will drop a devistating dump that will shatter the old cleaner.  Oh yes I will post it and make you cry biotch  :P

i guess u will do what you will do...  u just remember everynite before u goto sleep... that u are what u are... play with shit, u will get shit stained... soon or later... and ur parents raised you very well. and since ur sucha tough guy... would u care to share which gym u belong 2?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2006, 12:20:53 PM »
i guess u will do what you will do...  u just remember everynite before u goto sleep... that u are what u are... play with shit, u will get shit stained... soon or later... and ur parents raised you very well. and since ur sucha tough guy... would u care to share which gym u belong 2?

stupid request dipshit....how would that validate my "toughness" ?
K

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »
stupid request dipshit....how would that validate my "toughness" ?

exactly...