Author Topic: The Gym Thief  (Read 4495 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
The Gym Thief
« on: November 22, 2006, 11:32:44 AM »
From my own forgetfulness I have left 3 workout shirts and I pair of new runners at the gym over a 6 month period.  I know who the thief is – it’s the 60 year old overweight immigrant cleaner.  This guy comes into work at the gym at 1:00pm everyday.  I workout on my lunch time.  When I questioned him on the theft of one of my shirts he first said he saw nothing left in the change room at 1:00pm (gym empties out after lunch time). When I refuted his excuse - his story changed to blaming another cleaner guy who comes in at 4:00 pm. I found out this is also a lie as he works until 6:00 pm.

So to get “even” with this arse hole I have been throwing the small towel that I get from the front desk down the toilet.  I then flush the toilet so the towel then blocks up the toilet, this is then followed by me pissing or occasionally dumping in the toilet.  I have kept this up 5 days a week for 3 months now…..hope this guy enjoys his work….haaa haaa
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Gym Thief
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 11:34:57 AM »
My grandpa was complaining about a fella who kept pluggin up the toilet.  I'm guessing that was you, ya sumbitch.  That's alright though.  The medium salmon-coloured shirt with the "Babydoll" logo he snaked from you fits me splendidly.  Cheers!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 11:36:10 AM »
My grandpa was complaining about a fella who kept pluggin up the toilet.  I'm guessing that was you, ya sumbitch.  That's alright though.  The medium salmon-coloured shirt with the "Babydoll" logo he snaked from you fits me splendidly.  Cheers!

haa haa... ;D
K

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 11:38:34 AM »

lmao, what about the shoes 240?
are you delusional?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 11:38:50 AM »
From my own forgetfulness I have left 3 workout shirts and I pair of new runners at the gym over a 6 month period.  I know who the thief is – it’s the 60 year old overweight immigrant cleaner.  This guy comes into work at the gym at 1:00pm everyday.  I workout on my lunch time.  When I questioned him on the theft of one of my shirts he first said he saw nothing left in the change room at 1:00pm (gym empties out after lunch time). When I refuted his excuse - his story changed to blaming another cleaner guy who comes in at 4:00 pm. I found out this is also a lie as he works until 6:00 pm.

So to get “even” with this arse hole I have been throwing the small towel that I get from the front desk down the toilet.  I then flush the toilet so the towel then blocks up the toilet, this is then followed by me pissing or occasionally dumping in the toilet.  I have kept this on 5 days a week for 3 months now…..hope this guy enjoys his work….haaa haaa

1st off your the one whos to cheap to buy a lock for the locker even though i dont like a thief just as much as the next guy thats the way life is ..

2nd dont flush shit down the toilet if the pipes get fucked up the gym owner pays for it..

just shit on the floor or in the stand up pissers hahahahaha...
p

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 11:40:40 AM »

lmao, what about the shoes 240?

Pops got those.  I didn't know they still made KangaRoos.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 11:51:23 AM »
for some reason my ass stained white thongs were not taken..... ???
K

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 12:00:35 PM »

those were white?  Auburn and eggshell at best, my friend.

BigWyte

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 12:56:55 PM »
You need to take a shit in the upper deck. That aughta set you two straight.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »
Or crap in the sauna. A stench no man would soon forget...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 01:27:51 PM »
Or crap in the sauna. A stench no man would soon forget...

haaa haaa - yes but I just want the thief to be punnished not everyone else....
K

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »
Your parents must be proud that you can shit on command, 5 days a week when you're angry at someone.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »

I guess Earl doesn't train at your gym............ :-X
HAHA, RON.....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »
Your parents must be proud that you can shit on command, 5 days a week when you're angry at someone.

hahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 05:34:34 PM »

So to get “even” with this arse hole I have been throwing the small towel that I get from the front desk down the toilet.  I then flush the toilet so the towel then blocks up the toilet, this is then followed by me pissing or occasionally dumping in the toilet.  I have kept this up 5 days a week for 3 months now…..hope this guy enjoys his work….haaa haaa

You left your shirts and shoes at the gym for six months and you're pissed they got taken? 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 06:00:05 PM »
You left your shirts and shoes at the gym for six months and you're pissed they got taken? 

What grade are you in "student?" There is reading, and then there is comprehension.

Comprehension-

The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2006, 06:05:44 PM »
When there is no lockers left I just empty one that doesn't have a lock in it and put my stuff then lock up. 8)
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
I am always up for a little vandalism.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 06:14:22 PM »

You should never leave your stuff at the gym unless its got a lock on it.  Its really your own fault.
A

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »
What grade are you in "student?" There is reading, and then there is comprehension.

Comprehension-

The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding

what did I not understand?  He forgot his shirts and shoes for six months.  Then he went off on a tangent about a immigrant cleaner, and then he shit in a clogged toilet, it's all brilliant stuff.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »
what did I not understand?  He forgot his shirts and shoes for six months.  Then he went off on a tangent about a immigrant cleaner, and then he shit in a clogged toilet, it's all brilliant stuff.

He did not say he left his property there for six months and when he went back they were gone. Over a six month period, he forgot an item or two, and when he went back the next day the item was gone. So, in a six month time span, four shirts could have been stolen. But not because he went back half a year later.
Understand now?

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 07:57:32 PM »
He did not say he left his property there for six months and when he went back they were gone. Over a six month period, he forgot an item or two, and when he went back the next day the item was gone. So, in a six month time span, four shirts could have been stolen. But not because he went back half a year later.
Understand now?
So he leaves four articles of clothing at the gym in a six month period.  Suspects a senior citizen of stealing his clothes and confronts him.  When the old man doesn't fess up to the heist , he decides to shit in a clogged toilet and flood the washroom.  And I'm the one that has trouble comprehending?  Comprehend this " buy a fucking lock."

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »
aww man, thats funny as shit.

in my gym, I saw a load in the urinal.  someone shat in the damn urinal!!! thats crazy.
you are gay.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »
aww man, thats funny as shit.

in my gym, I saw a load in the urinal.  someone shat in the damn urinal!!! thats crazy.

Do you have worms up your ass?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 08:31:07 PM »
naw, "big" worm does though,,,always uptight as shit.
you are gay.