Author Topic: shadow boxing in between sets!  (Read 6688 times)

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
Re: shadow boxing in between sets!
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2006, 06:26:15 PM »
No shadow boxing here. I just pull out my Beretta M9/92F 9mm semi-automatic pistol/M9-SD silencer from my gym bag and off the mother fucker getting comfortable at my next stop. :)
Edward Bernays is a Demon

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »
yea you dont wanna be skinny fat you just wanna be big fat. i am sure you'd like to be big and ripped but you're too much of a cake eater.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »
yea you dont wanna be skinny fat you just wanna be big fat. i am sure you'd like to be big and ripped but you're too much of a cake eater.
bro seriously! you don't even look like you ever touched a weight in your life! plus you admit you workout at home ::)

and no don't care about being ripped i got a family and a business...... when you can squat what i shoulder press then come talk to me :-*

plus you're always talking about how skinny you were,and how much you accomplished.....i was 145 ponds when i was 18 now I'm 35 and and when I'm in shape I'm 230 when I'm just living good,and getting strong i weigh 270lb u ain't the only one that was skinny,and don'tuse i juiced bullshit I'm bigger and just as strong then when i was on because i didn't know what the fuck i was doing now go wash a car goober!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2006, 07:44:34 PM »
I mean really, you got nerve to talk shit about me when you look like this ::)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2006, 03:30:20 AM »
1st off i dont look like that any more. 2nd you say "when I'm in shape" you aren't and weren't. 3rd if you are or wanna be a powerlifter just say so. 4th you took steroids.

you know all i asked you was your goals. you were the one who talked trash first. why so touchy?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2006, 03:42:30 AM »
There is a dude at my gym who does shit like that and he is the reason we have some boxing equipment in the cardio room but he does muay thai and other shit at a gym in Philly but since he lives right near my gym he comes here weight trains and practices before heading to the other gym in the afternoon. He is an ex marine early 20's and probably about 220lbs. Now the funny shit is when I see the skinny kids and chubby think they are tough fagets trying to hit the punching bag or the other shit and they obivously have no idea how to throw an actual boxing punch. It's like watching little girls flail away at the air. I love when they hurt their wrist cause they don't know what wrist wraps are or how to throw a straight punch.
I

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2006, 05:41:53 AM »
1st off i dont look like that any more. 2nd you say "when I'm in shape" you aren't and weren't. 3rd if you are or wanna be a powerlifter just say so. 4th you took steroids.

you know all i asked you was your goals. you were the one who talked trash first. why so touchy?
whatever you say "Arnold" ::)

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2006, 06:05:05 AM »
There is a dude at my gym who does shit like that and he is the reason we have some boxing equipment in the cardio room but he does muay thai and other shit at a gym in Philly but since he lives right near my gym he comes here weight trains and practices before heading to the other gym in the afternoon. He is an ex marine early 20's and probably about 220lbs. Now the funny shit is when I see the skinny kids and chubby think they are tough fagets trying to hit the punching bag or the other shit and they obivously have no idea how to throw an actual boxing punch. It's like watching little girls flail away at the air. I love when they hurt their wrist cause they don't know what wrist wraps are or how to throw a straight punch.
I hate it when they use their bare hands and it rips their knuckles open on the bag , leaving a streak of skin and blood.  worse then leaving sweat on a bench if you ask me.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2006, 06:13:57 AM »
I hate it when they use their bare hands and it rips their knuckles open on the bag , leaving a streak of skin and blood.  worse then leaving sweat on a bench if you ask me.

Yes I have actually had dudes come and ask me for ice or a band-aid after suck incendents.
I

student

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2006, 06:17:52 AM »
Yes I have actually had dudes come and ask me for ice or a band-aid after suck incendents.
I make them clean the bag first.  People can't seem to help themself, they see a heavy bag and they have to hit it.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »
The bottom line is these guys should be training in a martial arts school/dojo not a gym. You don't put hockey players on a baseball field. They are just flat out annoying and they get in the way.

PB

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2006, 06:54:43 AM »
The bottom line is these guys should be training in a martial arts school/dojo not a gym. You don't put hockey players on a baseball field. They are just flat out annoying and they get in the way.

PB

Big time agree, if you are a tough guy boxer or MA go to an actual gym for that.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »
Listen billy g i don't wanna argue (if you can call it that) with you over the same nonsense. i don't care if other people are fat or skinny or strong or whatever. i only care about me. when there are overly skinny or fat people here i like to encourage them. you will never see me just take shots at someone unless they are taking unprovoked shots at me. i'm not trying to compete with you or anything like that. i was really asking a serious question. what are you training goals? you don't have to be an ass to me as if i was trying to make fun of you. what i don't like about you is that you make fun of other people as if you were better than them and it is nothing to be proud of that you are stronger than others here because this is a bodybuilding board and it's about how you look. if you are happy with the way you are then just say so and i don't care. don't give excuses though about being busy or anything because you wouldn't care about other people giving excuses. if you don't care about losing bodyfat then good. if you do then diet but don't say cause you work. everybody works and has family. you find time to lift and stay big or whatever (if you still lift) i heard you took like 8 years off one time. so use that time to lose weight. if your game though is just to be strong then good for you. but in that case don't make fun of how others look because you don't look good either. and if you wanna post pictures that i posted myself here fine but use the more recent ones not the ones where i have 34.5 inch waist.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2006, 01:15:40 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »
everyone knows that pic is old. you're a closet current or ex juicer and now you're renewing your online persona as one who makes fun of people who take steroids. you play adonis' flute for being in the shape he's in when 6 months ago you made of of people who look better than he does now. where's your picture. i bet your gut is much bigger than mine was there. the 5'11" 232 sarcasm! with ALMOST 18 inch arms! you thought that was a semi respectable weight and size to pretend to be. if you said you were bigger nobody would believe you and you didn't wanna be small either because you made fun of so many people. it's funny though that there are so many people who weigh 195 to 200 with 18 inch arms. that makes you a fatso. but who knows maybe you are skinnier than me. i know you're so heartbroken that your account was locked out. go find something to do, you're an internet fairy. you have no response to what i'm saying here about you being full of it. so why don't you take your time and find a real good insult this time. maybe you'll come up with a mother joke nobody has heard.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2006, 01:25:24 PM »
everyone knows that pic is old. you're a closet current or ex juicer and now you're renewing your online persona as one who makes fun of people who take steroids. you play adonis' flute for being in the shape he's in when 6 months ago you made of of people who look better than he does now. where's your picture. i bet your gut is much bigger than mine was there. the 5'11" 232 sarcasm! with ALMOST 18 inch arms! you thought that was a semi respectable weight and size to pretend to be. if you said you were bigger nobody would believe you and you didn't wanna be small either because you made fun of so many people. it's funny though that there are so many people who weigh 195 to 200 with 18 inch arms. that makes you a fatso. but who knows maybe you are skinnier than me. i know you're so heartbroken that your account was locked out. go find something to do, you're an internet fairy. you have no response to what i'm saying here about you being full of it. so why don't you take your time and find a real good insult this time. maybe you'll come up with a mother joke nobody has heard.
hahahaha, all anyone needs to do to own you is break out that picture of you, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, look at you, that is the most pathetic body i've ever seen, your arms are 13 inches, legs are 19 and your stomach is 37.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2006, 01:29:27 PM »
it's okay. i know you are in a state of perpetual meltdown becuse of your meaningless life.

so... on to the real stuff.
where's your pic?
why are you fronting like you never juiced?
why do you suck adonis' dick so much?
why didn't you think of better stats to pretend to have?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2006, 01:30:38 PM »
it's okay. i know you are in a state of perpetual meltdown becuse of your meaningless life.

so... on to the real stuff.
where's your pic?
why are you fronting like you never juiced?
why do you suck adonis' dick so much?
why didn't you think of better stats to pretend to have?

hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2006, 01:40:39 PM »

Monster Midwest chest gap

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2006, 01:42:51 PM »
Monster Midwest chest gap
are you implying that "gibberj" has the classic skinny-fat "physique", Alex?

Alex23

« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2006, 02:06:04 PM »
are you implying that "gibberj" has the classic skinny-fat "physique", Alex?

hahahaha yes Squadfather.. especially that disguisting thing he calls an "upper body" with those two round flabs gapped appart by 6" he calls "pec"...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2006, 02:29:39 PM »
hahahaha yes Squadfather.. especially that disguisting thing he calls an "upper body" with those two round flabs gapped appart by 6" he calls "pec"...
careful alex goober might call you fat!

goober you say this is a bodybuilding board and it's about how you look but you look like a smooth 13 yr old boy.

i think i would kill myself if my stomach was wider then my chest like yours goober ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2006, 02:31:51 PM »
careful alex goober might call you fat!

goober you say this is a bodybuilding board and it's about how you look but you look like a smooth 13 yr old boy.

i think i would kill myself if my stomach was wider then my chest like yours goober ;D

he's among the mass monsters!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=108651.msg1568204#msg1568204

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2006, 02:35:07 PM »