Author Topic: how often do you skip TRAINING?  (Read 6338 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
how often do you skip TRAINING?
« on: November 22, 2006, 10:28:58 PM »
so guys how often do you skip training..in the past 3 weeks i only went to the gym for 1 week...sometimes its hard to overcome laziness
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: how often do you skip TRAINING?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:30:25 PM »
so guys how often do you skip training..in the pst 3 weeks i only went to the gym for 1 week only...sometimes its hard to overcome laziness

You're lazy because you're a monkey-worshiping gobi eater!
Ron: "I am lazy."

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:38 PM »
I am trying to get over pneumonia so it I have hardly been able to train at all lately; every time I start working out I begin to cough furiously and cannot continue with my workout.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 10:31:57 PM »

You're lazy because you're a monkey-worshiping gobi eater!
epic funny post ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 10:33:26 PM »
so guys how often do you skip training..in the past 3 weeks i only went to the gym for 1 week...sometimes its hard to overcome laziness

I was wondering how you manage to post such witty things, lift every day, and still get so much poon.  I guess weightlifting was the logical thing to go.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 10:33:32 PM »
Pull your head out of your cow's ass and try doing something constructive. Oh yeah, you're really spending your time wisely making 35 useless threads on Getbig every day.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006, 10:35:14 PM »
Pull your head out of your cow's ass and try doing something constructive. Oh yeah, you're really spending your time wisely making 35 useless threads on Getbig every day.
i will keep on making threads..any problem?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2006, 10:35:44 PM »
i will keep on making threads..any problem?

Yes.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 10:36:17 PM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »
I guess weightlifting was the logical thing to go.

You know those skinny vagitarians...  they ain't gonna put on any muscle anyways, he'd be wasting his time in the gym.
Ron: "I am lazy."

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2006, 10:42:41 PM »
So the shadow isn't a gimmick?

Well, I don't skip much, but I'm not training at the mo because my membership expired last month. Just haven't renewed it yet. I find keeping a strict diet takes alot more discipline than hitting the gym.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2006, 10:46:05 PM »
Never. ::)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2006, 10:59:02 PM »
never. i got my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday and i went early in the morning  yesterday, and went to day as well. nothing gets between me and my quest for perfection. nothing.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2006, 11:17:48 PM »
NEVER MISS!!!! i will always manage to find time to lift
-

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2006, 11:19:02 PM »
Yep, never miss.  I'm probably due for a week off, but can't help going.
N

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2006, 11:31:08 PM »
only missed three sessions of leg days so three weeks of legs cause I was on crutches this year.  I did leg extensions and leg curls in the meantime waiting for the ankle to heal

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2006, 03:05:13 AM »
I've been away from the gym for about a week now because of excess school/work. All caught up now and it's back to 3-4/week now.

P.S. The Shadow, don't worry about the laziness, your TOTAL GYM will still be there when you're ready to go back.
It's Hip to be Square!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2006, 03:15:10 AM »
I have never been away from gym over 2 weeks since i started in 1988

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 05:23:13 AM »
Only times I have missed in 8 years.

My sons arrival in the world,(10/02) 2 weeks off.  Felt great when I got started back.

Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas day, although I did work out on Chrstmas day one year, 01 I believe....

I usually don't work on Wed and Sun, therefore I ALWAYS take Sunday off.  I usually have a light day on Wednesdays.

I remember back in 03 when I was in training for a job, they sent me to SC for 1 month put me up in an APT, meal ticket, etc.  I bought a 1 month membership to Powerhouse GYM in GREER, SC.   I was in training with 30 other people, they all said "why did you pay for that for 1 month"  I proceed to look at all of them, who ALL were 50-100 lbs overweight.   I just laughed and said 'becasue I dont miss the gym, no matter what"  I was up at 5AM the entire month while they all went and had hamburgers and beer til 1AM   :)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 07:53:34 AM »
Only times I have missed in 8 years.

My sons arrival in the world,(10/02) 2 weeks off.  Felt great when I got started back.

Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas day, although I did work out on Chrstmas day one year, 01 I believe....

I usually don't work on Wed and Sun, therefore I ALWAYS take Sunday off.  I usually have a light day on Wednesdays.

I remember back in 03 when I was in training for a job, they sent me to SC for 1 month put me up in an APT, meal ticket, etc.  I bought a 1 month membership to Powerhouse GYM in GREER, SC.   I was in training with 30 other people, they all said "why did you pay for that for 1 month"  I proceed to look at all of them, who ALL were 50-100 lbs overweight.   I just laughed and said 'becasue I dont miss the gym, no matter what"  I was up at 5AM the entire month while they all went and had hamburgers and beer til 1AM   :)

I still went to the gym in the morning on the day I got married.....worked out on my honeymoon..
When I travel for business I always get a hotel that has a fitness room - I get up at 6:00am and workout before breakfeast while the other FATS are still sleeping.
K

dovidov

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2006, 08:59:38 AM »
I still went to the gym in the morning on the day I got married.....worked out on my honeymoon..
When I travel for business I always get a hotel that has a fitness room - I get up at 6:00am and workout before breakfeast while the other FATS are still sleeping.
I fuckin love hearin that!!

Hey Shadow..."The king of the hill can only go down..or stay up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????hahahahaha...and you can't even get your lazy ass in the gym..instead, bitchin n moanin on the fuckin computer???hahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2006, 09:11:24 AM »
I fuckin love hearin that!!

Hey Shadow..."The king of the hill can only go down..or stay up???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????hahahahaha...and you can't even get your lazy ass in the gym..instead, bitchin n moanin on the fuckin computer???hahaha
well thats life
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2006, 09:14:36 AM »

Why are you on this board?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2006, 09:24:50 AM »
Most of the folks that "never miss" are the guys in their late-teens and early twenties that are in their "training obsession years".    Aside from the rare and random diehards in the 40s and 50s that "never miss a workout" life will catch up with everyone and missing a workout will happen more and more.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2006, 09:29:08 AM »
I miss about a month a year....roughly four weeks maybe more....im not on steroids so i cant abuse my body like that and I have a life so that kinda gets in the way of lifting weights
The Number 2 in Scranton