Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING  (Read 3019 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »

What did the ole' Blockhead have for Thanksgiving, fried chicken and watermelon?

We'all went by my AUNTIES youknowwhatImsayin...ove r by my Auntie's it wuz me...my lil' cousin Peanut, my cousin Junebug...my 4 half sisters and 5 half brothers...Big Mama and uh...my moms.

We all got up on some greens, cornbread...uh...some 'wings' and some Koolaid...RED Koolaid. Then we'all just be kickin it smokin on some menthols and drinking dat Hennessy...just chillin!

now that sounds like a warm loving holiday treat for the whole blockhead family and extended family and ex-extended family. Did you regail the kids with stories from your life around the fireplace ?, that must have been nice

I sho' did...the little sho'tys be all up in a mood for sumthin scurry...they wanted to get all SCURRED so I read to them the scurriest childrens books from the ghetto up in the front yard around the garbage can with a fire up in it...

I read...'American Werewolf in Harlem', 'Attack of the 50' Hoochie Mama!' and the SCURRIEST story of all...'White Christmas'.

Lil peanut got all scurred and ran to Big Mama and my other lil cousin we call 'Sweetpea' pee'd up in his drawers!

;D ;D