Author Topic: When I walk in the gym everyone looks but are too scared to stare because I am a  (Read 5664 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Its so funny b/c the majority of you guys think you are big.  I wish EVERYONE would post a pic

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Its so funny b/c the majority of you guys think you are big.  I wish EVERYONE would post a pic

Just the ones that bragg on themselves constantly will do...LoL....I have been around some big ass fuckers before...I am short and I don't consider myself big...Nor have I ever sat on getbig bragging I am bigger than someone else...But I will opening hate on the swimmers that bragg on getbig though...
Watching The Haters

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They stare cause he looks like Borat.  They probably think he's filming part 2

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
This is a joke, right?

Oddly enough, it is not.
Watch the youtube clip of alex that is out there, and you will not pay so much attention to his physique, but to his blank stare, the typical stare you only expect from fullblown madmens.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Funny thing is, Alexx looks way better than you compared to the pic you postes "nzmusclemonster"  :-\

All you do on this board is troll around ripping people, you say youve competed but where are your contes pics? the only pic oyu shared is some queer pic of you looking like a tiny titty, a buck 60 soak and wet.

Alexx detroys you, especially in his mr get big contest pics, your jealous as the day is long.
hahahaha, there's no way that "nzmusclemonster" is 160 in his pics, i'd say 140 tops, Alexxx destroys him.

Stavios

Hey Big Mike !
when are you competing again?

you have an awesome physique

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Hey Big Mike !
when are you competing again?

you have an awesome physique
yeah he does! night and day from the pic he posted on shawns board a couple yrs ago..doesn't even look like the same guy.

Stavios

yeah he does! night and day from the pic he posted on shawns board a couple yrs ago..doesn't even look like the same guy.

cool !
he should post pics, I'd love to see them

SS

• Getbig V
cool !
he should post pics, I'd love to see them

I think he has one on the pic  board :-\

Stavios

I think he has one on the pic  board :-\

Yeah I saw it a while ago, he is a fucking monster

very thick dude, Alexxx should look a his picture to see what a real man look like  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
Yeah I saw it a while ago, he is a fucking monster

very thick dude, Alexxx should look a his picture to see what a real man look like  ;D
well it's like apples to oranges..in all onesty i was really impressed with Alex's pics for the comp! if he was a little tighter with a tan who knows :-\

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
I lost my ass in Vegas

Big387

• Getbig II
champion dicksucker

That's Derek Anthony's title!  Alexxx would be a distant second.
team goodrum

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Funny thing is, Alexx looks way better than you compared to the pic you postes "nzmusclemonster"  :-\

All you do on this board is troll around ripping people, you say youve competed but where are your contes pics? the only pic oyu shared is some queer pic of you looking like a tiny titty, a buck 60 soak and wet.

Alexx detroys you, especially in his mr get big contest pics, your jealous as the day is long.

You obviously wernt here the day Alexxx challenged me and then backed down like a little bitch.
I have competed and when I did I didnt look 6 weeks out like you in your comp pic.
P

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Hey Alexxx if you think you can beat me next year...

"Keep looking." :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Translation=twig

PB

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
This is a joke, right?

All his post are.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio