Author Topic: When I walk in the gym everyone looks but are too scared to stare because I am a  (Read 5666 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
You lost an internet bodybuilding contest...champion implies winning at something.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
In your own mind. There really just looking at your ugly mug and your small legs.
-

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
champion.

The only thing you have ever won is a participation certificate at your local special olympics try outs.
P

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
champion.
a man of your caliber will do that Alex.

Stark

• Getbig V
Most people feel guilty staring at somebody who closely resembles Quasimodo

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
champion.

ummm..is this champion material? why don't you spend less time on this forum and more time working out

Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
those were old pictures, here is the latest of our "champion"

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
If you look at history most great BBs were Teenage champions,How old are you???If you have not won most if not all Teenage shows then start winning open titles while you are still a teen.Well not a lot of Greatness.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
dude, you look 1/2 way decent. Leave it at that

train hard and eat right, why must you seek attention for something that you are not really good at?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Hahaha nice double chin
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
those were old pictures, here is the latest of our "champion"

That was me 9 months ago or so.
just push some weight!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
That was me 9 months ago or so.

then explain why you looked like shit for the mr getbig? and came in next to last

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Alexxx you seem to know a little about Arnold so I guess you know at 19 he won Mr Universe he was a teen,are you getting the picture,do ya checks many of the greats were Teen champions.At least you look like you train not like so many on here.

whitewidow

alexxx sucks :P his physique is depressing :'(

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Alexxx, you'd weigh about 150 in contest shape! 

Yeah...you're huge...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is a joke, right?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
So, exactly what kind of reaction were you hoping for with this thread Alexxx? Can't think of too many people around here willin' to suck your balls for you. But hey, why have others do it, when you can do it yourself. Our so goes your philosphy on love, and hey, I hear you and your right hand are celebrating your 10th year together. Man, it's always good to see a young couple that can stay together like that, bravo man, bravo.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
So, exactly what kind of reaction were you hoping for with this thread Alexxx? Can't think of too many people around here willin' to suck your balls for you. But hey, why have others do it, when you can do it yourself. Our so goes your philosphy on love, and hey, I hear you and your right hand are celebrating your 10th year together. Man, it's always good to see a young couple that can stay together like that, bravo man, bravo.

Alexx had told us several times that he is just here to make us laugh and everytime he starts threads like this one he does a damn good job of it...Your doin great as always makin us laugh at ya Alexx... ;D
Watching The Haters

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Alexxx, you'd weigh about 150 in contest shape! 

Yeah...you're huge...
Yes!!! Bigger than Ruhl  ;D ;D ;D
S

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Sorry Alexx,but you are wrong ,you aren't a champion,you are ""THE CHAMPION"" :o :o :o :o

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Hahaha nice double chin

Funny thing is, Alexx looks way better than you compared to the pic you postes "nzmusclemonster"  :-\

All you do on this board is troll around ripping people, you say youve competed but where are your contes pics? the only pic oyu shared is some queer pic of you looking like a tiny titty, a buck 60 soak and wet.

Alexx detroys you, especially in his mr get big contest pics, your jealous as the day is long.

thisiskeith12

Alexxx owns all of your faces.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Another 190lbs BEAST!!
N

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Don't compare Alexxx to Derek Anthony, Derek is a male prostitue in New York, while Alexxx is based in Toronto, Canada.  Alexxx's rates are probably in Canadian dollars too.

Which means, Alexx would have to charge more in the US in order to pay for his "eating for mass diet"....LoL...
Watching The Haters