Author Topic: Another funny Gym story: Woman steps on Treadmill *full speed*  (Read 1524 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Another funny Gym story: Woman steps on Treadmill *full speed*
« on: November 24, 2006, 12:00:10 AM »
Lol, I know I will burn in hell for this, but it was too funny.
I was running my 30min after Workout and I noticed that the Gymbunny beside me just left her Treadmill, she simply jumped off and walked away whistling lol, the treadmill was still running at lvl 10. (don't fucking ask my Gym is full of weird people)
I thou gt it was a little strange but continued my cardio.
Not long after that I see ANOTHER gymbunny getting ready to get on the Treadmill, I was 100% sure that she must have seen that the thing was still busy.

But I was wrong  ;D

She stepped on the treadmill and made an instant Jackass ROFL, I was running on level 15 and there is just no way you can just step of a treadmill on LvL 15.
So I kinda watched the drama unfold  :P... let me tell you folks she did not aprechiate me asking her if she was ok :P

Of course she did not hurt herself, but was super embarrassed, after 2 or 3 seconds on her cute ass she picked herself up and just walked off.

Till now I wonder: Would I really have told her that the Treadmill was still on IF I could have? I think I always wanted to see somebody step on a busy treadmill, so the answer has to be NO Fucking way  :P

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Another funny Gym story: Woman steps on Treadmill *full speed*
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 03:21:33 AM »
Always people trying to imitate Jackass.

What was she thinking?  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:28:48 AM »
Too bad I wasn't there to watch.  Maybe she ruptured an implant in the process and I could have pointed at that bag of shit and screamed, "Gross!  You're leaking!  Fake tits are disgusting, I'm natural!!!" haha
N

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 10:53:45 AM »
Too bad I wasn't there to watch.  Maybe she ruptured an implant in the process and I could have pointed at that bag of shit and screamed, "Gross!  You're leaking!  Fake tits are disgusting, I'm natural!!!" haha

haha that would be an awesome meltdown

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 11:40:23 AM »

you have natural titties?

why would you SCREAM im natural at an old lady if she busted her titty, seems your taking your natural status a little to far.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 11:43:56 AM »
thats what i do,if i see someone get into a car accident i run up to the car and pry open the door and scream im natural hahah, way to crash im natural.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2006, 03:14:25 PM »
I have seen people, mostly women, fall on the treadmill and get hurled like a bowling ball at the wall.
The House that Ruth built

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 10:54:20 PM »

OMG... dude, seriously.. STFU already

pushinweightwi

• Getbig III
  • One man's trash, is another man's treasure.BSpears
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »
thats what i do,if i see someone get into a car accident i run up to the car and pry open the door and scream im natural hahah, way to crash im natural.

Nice, very nice.  Nothin beats pointing out your natural status at every oportunity.

efirkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
Once you realized she was OK, how could you continue running and not burst into hysterical laughter?  That would have made my day.