Author Topic: gunner rosbo one of my favoirite bbs crazy ass forearms  (Read 2223 times)

rehtaf ruo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
gunner rosbo one of my favoirite bbs crazy ass forearms
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:15:41 AM »
these  one of my favoirit e pics  gunner rosbos forearms  just masive, i think  the dude drank  to much beer though LOL  and meybe in 1982  he was pissed to lose to much  smaller gay. heard  he used to  smoke a ton to  not all these dudes healt hy rite  but  cool anyway, all remmebr this grate bb from the 80s

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: gunner rosbo one of my favoirite bbs crazy ass forearms
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 09:36:13 AM »
these  one of my favoirit e pics  gunner rosbos forearms  just masive, i think  the dude drank  to much beer though LOL  and meybe in 1982  he was pissed to lose to much  smaller gay. heard  he used to  smoke a ton to  not all these dudes healt hy rite  but  cool anyway, all remmebr this grate bb from the 80s

So, he lost to a smaller homosexual, and got pissed because he drank too much beer, but was a cool dude and a great bber from the 80's even though he smoked a lot of pot.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 03:30:15 PM »
gunner was know to drink 40's of malt liquer type beverage pre posing, this would account for the long face.
A

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 03:31:30 PM »
He loved Ganabol.

He is still an alcoholic.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 03:31:56 PM »
So, he lost to a smaller homosexual, and got pissed because he drank too much beer, but was a cool dude and a great bber from the 80's even though he smoked a lot of pot.

does blazzin up alot slow you down?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 03:32:05 PM »

yes he did smoke alot of pot, they didnt call him 'gunner' for nothing.
LONG LIVE GUNNER
A