Author Topic: Functional Muscle!!!  (Read 9271 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Functional Muscle!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 05:54:48 AM »
good for you guys, I don't always agree with what the squad does or what they stand for but most of them are pretty funny when the chips are down, once you start letting trash like this guy in then it just ruins the name and brings everything about the squad down.  keep up the good work with screening potential members and throwing the trash-db-to the curb.

Are you a grown man?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 05:55:12 AM »
EPIC MELTDOWN.I snapped a shot of "natural al" " getting ready to "play" with the kids.

your the one with those pics saved on your harddrive, your the one who a respected member of the squad says sucks.hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahaha...a-hahhahahahahahahahhahahahah...you've been owned so bad in this thread it's pathetic, can't you see you just don't belong, nice life wanna be loser hahahahahahahahahah.
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 05:56:08 AM »
good for you guys, I don't always agree with what the squad does or what they stand for but most of them are pretty funny when the chips are down, once you start letting trash like this guy in then it just ruins the name and brings everything about the squad down.  keep up the good work with screening potential members and throwing the trash-db-to the curb.

Hahahahahaha the day a worthless piece of shit like db2431 joins the SQUAD will be the day I leave it. All the moron does is make posts that are extremely lame and watered-down versions of ours. db2431 is just a waste of bandwidth hahahahahaha.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 05:58:12 AM »
WOW 2 Meltdowns in a row, this is too easy.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 05:59:26 AM »

False calling of meltdowns is very sinful, you will surely go to hell.
I

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 06:00:02 AM »
Are you a grown man?

you've already been written off by the squad, I'm not even gonna acknowledge you anymore, what a loser, go beg to be in an internet gang and then cry when you get rejected ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).  Nice life ya got there sheep boy, go lick squad ass for a few more months and maybe they'll acknowldge your  existance, you're a fraud and a loser in the first degree a toadie to the extreme a lapdog to the end. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hahahahahaha the day a worthless piece of shit like db2431 joins the SQUAD will be the day I leave it. All the moron does is make posts that are extremely lame and watered-down versions of ours. db2431 is just a waste of bandwidth hahahahahaha.

hahahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahh..priceless, db you're only second rate squad trash, now go re-read all of sarcasms posts and try again, you second rate fucking loser..hahahahahahahahah aahhhhahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah

False calling of meltdowns is very sinful, you will surely go to hell.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 06:05:53 AM »
HAHAHA Oh brother So an over the hill douchebag who has seen more pillows than a chamber maid comes online and brags about feeling up small children while doing star jumps, Nothing more needs to be said.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 06:07:28 AM »
Are you a grown man?

DirtyBummer2431 are you a grown man?

Using other people ideas as you own, your insignificance in real life has made you a keyboard warrior becuase you will not get swatted like you do normally.

Your anger is directed at board members, you visualise they are your real enemies (all the 15year old who bully you) and attack them. Your attacks are lame and not remotely interesting or funny.

Do everyone a favour and stop sucking squad cock and go back to your "Daddy"

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 06:13:39 AM »
DirtyBummer2431 are you a grown man?

Using other people ideas as you own, your insignificance in real life has made you a keyboard warrior becuase you will not get swatted like you do normally.

Your anger is directed at board members, you visualise they are your real enemies (all the 15year old who bully you) and attack them. Your attacks are lame and not remotely interesting or funny.

Do everyone a favour and stop sucking squad cock and go back to your "Daddy"

ta ta nerd

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha, even my one time nemisis your maaaaa is saying you suck, I started this thread just for fun but it's turning out to be better than I thought, some nobody tries to own me and everybody that he looks up to is shitting on him....it's too easy hahahahahahahahahah
nasser=piece of shit

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 06:26:02 AM »
Funny how every time the "squad" goes off on someone they all gang up on em.  Cause no one is helping db out over here.  Tells me someone is crying to be in with the cool kids.  What little bitch.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 06:31:33 AM »
Funny how every time the "squad" goes off on someone they all gang up on em.  Cause no one is helping db out over here.  Tells me someone is crying to be in with the cool kids.  What little bitch.

kiwiol is in the squad, he might be one of the leaders and I think your maaaaaa is in the squad too and they both said db is a bitch...so what's that tell ya?

I started this thread to see if anybody else does anything to stay limber and keep thier mobility up, not to brag, I didn't do anything special but I hadn't done that kinda stuff for about 15 years so it was pretty neat and db goes and makes it a bigger deal than it was, I was not bragging just having fun.
nasser=piece of shit

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 06:35:34 AM »
I wish my gym had gymnastics equipment.  I was pretty good on the rings, floor exercises, high bar, and vault when I was younger.  Pommel horse was always my weak event.  :-[

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 06:36:45 AM »
kiwiol is in the squad, he might be one of the leaders and I think your maaaaaa is in the squad too and they both said db is a bitch...so what's that tell ya?

I started this thread to see if anybody else does anything to stay limber and keep thier mobility up, not to brag, I didn't do anything special but I hadn't done that kinda stuff for about 15 years so it was pretty neat and db goes and makes it a bigger deal than it was, I was not bragging just having fun.

Your MAAAAaaaa is an owning legend and a V board regular, not to mention one of my favorite/funniest posters here, but he's not in the SQUAD.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 06:38:34 AM »
Your MAAAAaaaa is an owning legend and a V board regular, not to mention one of my favorite/funniest posters here, but he's not in the SQUAD.

well ya both said db was a bitch so you're both ok in my book.
nasser=piece of shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2006, 06:40:47 AM »
I wish my gym had gymnastics equipment.  I was pretty good on the rings, floor exercises, high bar, and vault when I was younger.  Pommel horse was always my weak event.  :-[
Holy nostalgia, Batman. On our uni. team, it always separated the hackers (like me) from those with talent. Could never get the traveling up and down the horse. Many painful memories.  :'(

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2006, 06:41:51 AM »
HAHAHA Oh brother So an over the hill douchebag who has seen more pillows than a chamber maid comes online and brags about feeling up small children while doing star jumps, Nothing more needs to be said.
Your an annoying little fellow aren`t you

Notice how squad members want nothing to do with you even though you try so hard to seek their approval.

Your a pathetic cockroach

Know your place here

Take care

Bye

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2006, 06:42:11 AM »
Your Maaaaa is a SQUAD affiliate and as far as I'm concerned, DB2431 or whatever his name happens to be isn't fit to lick SQUAD boot. He's basically been reduced to jerking off Tomr1976/DarthMuscle for protein shakes in his epic quest to deadlift 500+.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 06:44:12 AM »
BayGm I heard you were good in the rings.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 06:45:19 AM »
Your an annoying little fellow aren`t you

Notice how squad members want nothing to do with you even though you try so hard to seek their approval.

Your a pathetic cockroach

Know your place here

Take care

Bye

HAHA Ive never seeked the squads approval nor wanted to join them, A real man stands alone, not behind a group.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2006, 06:45:44 AM »
well ya both said db was a bitch so you're both ok in my book.
Al 330 bench press when your under 200 pounds is pretty good

Dont listen to that little piece of birdshit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2006, 06:47:41 AM »
Your Maaaaa is a SQUAD affiliate and as far as I'm concerned, DB2431 or whatever his name happens to be isn't fit to lick SQUAD boot. He's basically been reduced to jerking off Tomr1976/DarthMuscle for protein shakes in his epic quest to deadlift 500+.

so here's BF who I've had many a war with destroying db...man dude, you must suck, not one member of the squad has come to your defense....to quote the rock:

Know your role jabroni and shut your mouth!

HAHA Ive never seeked the squads approval nor wanted to join them, A real man stands alone, not behind a group.

so you just copy thier every move and all them have confirmed that..oh, brother..gayer than shirt assisted benchs....

Al 330 bench press when your under 200 pounds is pretty good

Dont listen to that little piece of birdshit

he's already been destroyed by his hero's in the squad, I'm surprised he can still post here without dying of embarrasment.
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2006, 06:51:06 AM »
so here's BF who I've had many a war with destroying db...man dude, you must suck, not one member of the squad has come to your defense....to quote the rock:

Know your role jabroni and shut your mouth!

so you just copy thier every move and all them have confirmed that..oh, brother..gayer than shirt assisted benchs....

he's already been destroyed by his hero's in the squad, I'm surprised he can still post here without dying of embarrasment.

I've noticed lately that these little twunts that emulate everything the SQUAD does and nuthug us like it's going out of style can't seem to take the hint that their lives are basically worthless and delete their accounts.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2006, 06:51:42 AM »
HAHA the meltdowns are funny to watch, Unlike you I dont take Getbig or some "squad" that have formed on it very seriously, keep on with the Mature Emotion Handling.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2006, 06:52:43 AM »
I've noticed lately that these little twunts that emulate everything the SQUAD does and nuthug us like it's going out of style can't seem to take the hint that their lives are basically worthless and delete their accounts.

thanks for confirming it for me.

HAHA the meltdowns are funny to watch, Unlike you I dont take Getbig or some "squad" that have formed on it very seriously, keep on with the Mature Emotion Handling.

just delete your account.
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 06:52:54 AM »
Natrual Al, i find that thai boxing is great for keeping limber and fit. Its really good fun and a million times better than any kind of gym cardio. Two or three times a week is plenty and the kids will love it as well. [for gods sake don't let them become bodybuilders!]

Ignore that pustulant little turd db234. He is a liar [claims he can deadlift 550lbs] and a bitch. Hes the guy in the red shorts. Honestly, not a joke.