Author Topic: The true King of b.b!!!  (Read 3478 times)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The true King of b.b!!!
« on: November 27, 2006, 09:14:35 AM »
In top of his game

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: The true King of b.b!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 09:16:05 AM »
Kaching! That will be $20!

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 09:17:20 AM »
he's a douchebag :-*
pump'em dump'em

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 09:21:12 AM »
This is a getbig member who said  that he was gonna throw a pie on the true king's face, but when the time came he end up asking for a pic and autograph... like many of YOU would!!!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 09:22:25 AM »
 ;D

affy

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 09:29:39 AM »
This is a getbig member who said  that he was gonna throw a pie on the true king's face, but when the time came he end up asking for a pic and autograph... like many of YOU would!!!

by the looks of it...i think he ate the pie himself and some :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 09:30:38 AM »
MONSTER DELTS

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 09:43:57 AM »
In top of his game

He looks freaky in that orange shirt!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »
Here the True King is seen giving 8x10 color pics away!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 01:33:50 PM »

Hahahahahahahaha!

"Richard Gere". Bwaaaa hahahahahaha!
?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 01:34:03 PM »
Are you sure that's one of the haters from getbig??

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 01:36:46 PM »
I look better than Arnold Saggynegger in shades"

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 01:43:41 PM »

everyone takes picture where the true king goes!!!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 01:45:47 PM »
BTW, he didn't pee on his pants, that was an energy drink that fell from his table

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 01:55:21 PM »
He came and spoke at my school.  He was speaking about having a disability and being successful.  I'm just glad they had a screen for deaf people that showed what he was saying, because i couldn't understand what the fuck he was saying.  Said he was 300lbs at 2% bf at the masters O.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 04:38:12 PM »
He came and spoke at my school.  He was speaking about having a disability and being successful.  I'm just glad they had a screen for deaf people that showed what he was saying, because i couldn't understand what the f**k he was saying. 

That's f'n funny...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 05:04:19 PM »

Mr. Intenseone is looking fly!
just push some weight!

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 05:27:19 PM »
So a picture costs $20...that chick is actually touching him...did that cost her 40?  All that stuff he said in the pumping iron "raw iron, the making of pumping iron" is bullsh*t.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »
;D

hahHHAHAHAHAha....  that face cracks me up every time!!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 07:27:58 PM »
In top of his game

Ok ok ok ok.  I am not one to bash a thread.  Bullshit I am. How is Ferrigno the king of bodybuilding.  Maybe you got that confused with the King of Queens he guest stars in.  Twenty bucks for an autograph from some washup from the 60s/70s bb landscape and the Incredible Hulk.
Truly STOP WHINING

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 07:36:19 PM »
His daughter is gross too.  I'd only hit it with Hacksaw Jim Dugan's 2X4

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »
Ok ok ok ok.  I am not one to bash a thread.  Bullshit I am. How is Ferrigno the king of bodybuilding.  Maybe you got that confused with the King of Queens he guest stars in. 

Listen here buddy,

Lou is the true king!!

thanks to him, thousands of people started to hit the gym and look up to b.b,in the late 70's and early 80's thanks to his freaky muscle mass never before seen!!!

Didn't happen with b.ber Steve reeves in the 50's It was 2x Mr.Universe,mr.O runner up at just 25 years of age who opened the doors for b.b mainsteam, with the incredible Hulk,the true king went World WIDE! with the biggest ratings on prime tv in all continents over 25 languages,plain and simple....

Then it was Arnold in the mid 80's chasing Stallone who did his stuff with the terminator at age 38 not before he met failure with The mess of the  Villain,Stay hungry ,the Jane Mansfield story Streets of Sanfrancisco,etc..the Conan film did ok but didn't turn the society upside down like Stallone did with previous Rocky films..........or anywhere near of the true king

So whe Arnold did hit sucess at age 40, Louie was allready known more of a bber by the mainstream than Arnold, Auchhhh, married with childrens and living wealthy with his paraphernalia selling world wide up until this day

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »

Listen here buddy,

Lou is the true king!!

thanks to him, thousands of people started to hit the gym and look up to b.b,in the late 70's and early 80's thanks to his freaky muscle mass never before seen!!!

Didn't happen with b.ber Steve reeves in the 50's It was 2x Mr.Universe,mr.O runner up at just 25 years of age who opened the doors for b.b mainsteam, with the incredible Hulk,the true king went World WIDE! with the biggest ratings on prime tv in all continents over 25 languages,plain and simple....

Then it was Arnold in the mid 80's chasing Stallone who did his stuff with the terminator at age 38 not before he met failure with The mess of the  Villain,Stay hungry ,the Jane Mansfield story Streets of Sanfrancisco,etc..the Conan film did ok but didn't turn the society upside down like Stallone did with previous Rocky films..........or anywhere near of the true king

So whe Arnold did hit sucess at age 40, Louie was allready known more of a bber by the mainstream than Arnold, Auchhhh, married with childrens and living wealthy with his paraphernalia selling world wide up until this day
Ok. 
If thats the case. 

Arnold, Oliva, Haney, Yates, and Coleman all have done a better job than Ferrigno.  The Incredible Hulk may have drawn kids in the 70s.  But 80s, 90s, and the 2000s he has done absolutely nothing for bb except compete a bit and rip off morons for 20 dollar pics of some over the hill bb trying to eat up every dime possible i.e Trivial Pursuit 80s commercials.  No doubt that he is an icon but you couldnt even put him in top 15 bbers all time.
Truly STOP WHINING

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 01:38:57 PM »
Ok. 
.  No doubt that he is an icon but you couldnt even put him in top 15 bbers all time.

Maybe for the 25 people in this board, but for the rest of the world Lou Ferrigno and Arnold are known as the true legends of the bb world.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 01:41:29 PM »
Jay Gutler feeling important!!