Author Topic: BEST MR. OLYMPIA LINEUP EVER PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17717 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: BEST MR. OLYMPIA LINEUP EVER PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 04:12:16 PM »
It shows what you know , Bill Pearl ONLY faced Sergio that one time and beat him clearly ! Arnold was supposed to compete in that contest and Weider wouldn't let him out fear the same thing would happen to Arnold that happened to Sergio , get beat fair & square.

Oh trust me my friend. I know a whole lot more than what you think I know. I'm not on here to argue with you. Arnold didn't enter that contest because everyone in the IFBB knew it was Bill's last competition and if Arnold entered, it would have been Sergio and Arnold as the 2 finalists. It's simple. Everyone knows that. By the way this is my last post on this subject my friend. See you on other threads.

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
sure, Arnold is dwarfing Sergio. Maybe in the waist department. ::)

The thread starter asked us to choose someone based on a pic. I don't know how you can say Arnold has better conditioning b/c they look the same. Both have 4 pacs. Both have the same detail in their arms and delts. The only difference is that Arnold is flexing his quads while Sergio is not. I hope this post made sense to you.

just look at the pic arnold has better pecs,shoulders,arms,quads,calves
what r u seein???????that i cant??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 04:25:28 PM »
Oh trust me my friend. I know a whole lot more than what you think I know. I'm not on here to argue with you. Arnold didn't enter that contest because everyone in the IFBB knew it was Bill's last competition and if Arnold entered, it would have been Sergio and Arnold as the 2 finalists. It's simple. Everyone knows that. By the way this is my last post on this subject my friend. See you on other threads.

I know already you're dead wrong on your claim that Sergio beat Pearl all the times they faced each other which was just once ! and Arnold for months in advance of this contest called out Pearl in the magazines because Bill Pearl was the only great bodybuilder that Arnold didn't defeat , he beat Sergio , Zane and even his idol Reg Park , he wanted to add Pearl to this list and a within the last few weeks Weider asked mutual friend how Bill was coming along and he said Bill Pearl is going to destroy Arnold and Joe knew this guy very well and trusted his judgement and Arnold suddenly backed out , Bill Pearl was that good and he beat Sergio fair & square in a non-IFBB contest.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »
If you look closer at the picture, you can see that Sergio is further back than anyone else.

just push some weight!

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2006, 04:56:18 PM »
This is interesting because it's only in the prejudging photos of the '72 Olympia that Arnold appears to match Sergio in any way, for example, in the below pics, Sergio's legs, chest & lats appear to be much bigger than Arnolds. If you watch the footage of Sergio & Arnold at the night show, Sergio absolutley blows Arnold away. It's not even close.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 05:00:44 PM »
This is interesting because it's only in the prejudging photos of the '72 Olympia that Arnold appears to match Sergio in any way, for example, in the below pics, Sergio's legs, chest & lats appear to be much bigger than Arnolds. If you watch the footage of Sergio & Arnold at the night show, Sergio absolutley blows Arnold away. It's not even close.

SERGIO!!!!

The prejudging is where the contest is decided thats when you have to look your best.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »
The prejudging is where the contest is decided thats when you have to look your best.

Someone tell that to the judges in the 2001 Olympia where Jay had an atomic lead over Ronnie and still lost ???. Yet another great decision from Weider's boyz.

SERGIO!!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2006, 05:18:44 PM »
If you look closer at the picture, you can see that Sergio is further back than anyone else.

Good point, it's true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2006, 05:21:35 PM »
Someone tell that to the judges in the 2001 Olympia where Jay had an atomic lead over Ronnie and still lost ???. Yet another great decision from Weider's boyz.

SERGIO!!!!!

The only contest in the history of the Olympia where a guy loses the WHOLE prejudging and wins the contest in the posing rounds , and Coleman always sucked at posing.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2006, 05:28:52 PM »
What was that about Schwarzenegger's quads being comparable in size? Monster delusions..beating him on lats too. hahahahaahahaha

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2006, 05:31:16 PM »
Sergio owning Schwarzenegger on lat spead both front and back, as well as taper, delts, tris & quads (clearly bigger, equally cut) as seen once properly posed.

..Arnold was honest for a change, admitting that he'd lost to Oliva in this contest.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 05:34:00 PM »
Sergio owning Schwarzenegger on lat spead both front and back..Arnold was honest for a change, admitting that he'd lost to Oliva in this contest.

I agree with the latspreads , Sergio has a shot that holds up well today , Arnold has the front & back biceps shot and the side chest and ab-thigh , I haven't seen the side triceps from this contest but Sergio most likely had him on that.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 05:47:20 PM »
What was that about Schwarzenegger's quads being comparable in size? Monster delusions..beating him on lats too. hahahahaahahaha

It's amazing how the '72 Olympia is regarded as the classic example of bodybuilding politics being out of control yet the '70 Olympia is probably an even better example. Arnold cooly eyes Sergio, WTF ::). Arnolds probably thinking to himself "Thank God I wore black posing trunks & I've got Uncle Joe in my corner".

SERGIO!!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2006, 05:50:46 PM »

It's amazing how the '72 Olympia is regarded as the classic example of bodybuilding politics being out of control yet the '70 Olympia is probably an even better example. Arnold cooly eyes Sergio, WTF ::). Arnolds probably thinking to himself "Thank God I wore black posing trunks & I've got Uncle Joe in my corner".

SERGIO!!!!!

He's saying thank God Sergio showed up looking smooth as a babies ass this makes my job easier .

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2006, 06:22:39 PM »
He's saying thank God Sergio showed up looking smooth as a babies ass this makes my job easier .

They both look pretty smooth in those pictures!
just push some weight!

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2006, 06:36:19 PM »
Someone needs to photoshop Vince in there.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2006, 06:47:55 PM »
Someone needs to photoshop Vince in there.

Please no.
just push some weight!

body88

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2006, 06:57:21 PM »
Frank's hair is a good 2 inches tall in that pic.  No joke. Arnold is tilting his head forward.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2006, 07:00:30 PM »
I think Goodrum would fit perfectly between Arnold and Zane..or maybe at the far end of the lineup.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2006, 07:00:57 PM »
Who would you choose?
alexxx you are fucking high bro alll these guys would get smoked in the olympia this year.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

body88

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2006, 07:02:29 PM »
I think Goodrum would fit perfectly between Arnold and Zane..or maybe at the far end of the lineup.

Goodrum is way to huge dude. People would be disgusted with his size.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2006, 07:04:26 PM »
Goodrum is way to huge dude. People would be disgusted with his size.

True. Goodrum dwarfs Zane.

body88

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2006, 07:11:25 PM »
lol

Slick Vic

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2006, 07:42:40 PM »
Who would you choose?

I know you would choose Sergio, Alexxx, but I got Arnold's back so I go with him!  :P

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2006, 07:52:07 PM »
Arnold.