Author Topic: Ya gotta love natties.  (Read 8363 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ya gotta love natties.
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
Thanks for your kind words,No I am not Alexxx so I don't see the laughter in your voice.Listen Fool if I was as stupid as the Promoter I would run a Real show not some show me ya pimples show.IDIOT.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »
what else do you fantasize about?

Just you  :P I guess that sounded pretty bad LOL

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 07:51:23 PM »
Thanks for your kind words,No I am not Alexxx so I don't see the laughter in your voice.Listen Fool if I was as stupid as the Promoter I would run a Real show not some show me ya pimples show.IDIOT.

What would your 'real show' consist of? Guys doing their first cycles, looking like bloated pieces of crap? Oh, don't forget to check their abs for 'gh injection spots' to make sure they're 'worthy' of being onstage with the 'big boys.' :D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 09:33:33 PM »
Don't hate the player hate the game.You seem to have a hate running through your veins for Pro BBs.Sorry I thought this was a BB site.Oh and Natty guys are BBs just that they look like swimmers oh and Never take drugs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ::)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 09:40:09 PM »
What a tease, I thought this was gonna be about a different type of natties... :'(

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 09:44:05 PM »
Keith you can start that thread,Natties in the sun.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 09:45:44 PM »
Don't hate the player hate the game.You seem to have a hate running through your veins for Pro BBs.Sorry I thought this was a BB site.Oh and Natty guys are BBs just that they look like swimmers oh and Never take drugs.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ::)

No, I think pro BBers are awesome. What I was referring to is that even even guys on drugs can look like shit, pro BB or not. Harsh reality, I know, but it's the truth. Some naturals would wipe the floor with some drug users. You've also never seen big natural show, or you wouldn't say they look like swimmers.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 09:51:20 PM »
What a tease, I thought this was gonna be about a different type of natties... :'(

different types  ???

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 10:01:52 PM »
Enough of this natural/steroid talk.  We need a new topic. ;D  After all, who really cares.
N

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
Start one up,Ya gotta love gear.It's easy.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 10:11:29 PM »
I guess I have to save this thread...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 10:39:04 PM »
Thanks now that beats the arse out of my sad thread.Keep it going.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 10:57:48 PM »
When the talk goes in favor of naturals, you guys have to jump ship. Classic. :)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 01:33:43 AM »

Maybe. I got an 8x10 autograph pic of 'Natural Mr. Olympia' John Hansen. Ironman Magazine contributor. He signed it...'John Hansen   Natural Mr. O!'

Natty's are funny, though. I get the biggest kick out of them. They're obsessed with steroids for the most part. They have this pseudo-love/hate relationship with them.

I go to 'natty' shows and see lots of them wearing t-shirts and hats that say things like...

"100% hardwork, 100% Natural!'

'' JUST SAY NO...to steroids! "

They are interesting individuals those 'nattys' are. I never been to a NON- 'natural' show and seen guys who use gear wearing shirts or hats that say...

"I Love 23gauge pins! "   "Juiced to the gills!"  "Just say YES...to dinabol".

Nothing like guys that use who don't respect guys that don't.  I'll never understand guys like you.  It's almost like you don't want to respect guys that still have their self-respect....interesting mindset...

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 04:54:00 AM »
Why do they all hate the juiws?
$

body88

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 05:52:20 AM »
What is with all the haters? Guys like Crotch. Freaking out about people who use steroids. Hater machines. Why does it matter?  I am a natural. I bust my ass in the gym.A few of my buddies have test dripping out of there eye sockets. They look great. Just as good as me with 10 times less effort. They eat fried clam strips and drink all the time. BUT they are not bothering me. They do not gloat about what they do.

Unless a guy is a juicer and acting like an asshole you just sound like a little hater talking trash about juicers who are minding there business. There is more going on than jealousy with people like that! Feelings of inadequacy are the root of the hateritus!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 06:03:30 AM »
What is with all the haters? Guys like Crotch. Freaking out about people who use steroids. Hater machines. Why does it matter?  I am a natural. I bust my ass in the gym.A few of my buddies have test dripping out of there eye sockets. They look great. JUst as good as me with 10 times less effort. They eat fried clam strips and drink all the time. BUT they are not bothering me. They do not gloat about what they do.

Unless a guy is a juicer and acting like an asshole you just sound like a little hater talking trash about juicers who are minding there business. There is more going on than jealousy with people like that! Feelings of inadequacy are the root of the hateritus!

You competing in the next Mr. GetBig bro?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 12:15:21 PM »
What is with all the haters? Guys like Crotch. Freaking out about people who use steroids. Hater machines. Why does it matter?  I am a natural. I bust my ass in the gym.A few of my buddies have test dripping out of there eye sockets. They look great. JUst as good as me with 10 times less effort. They eat fried clam strips and drink all the time. BUT they are not bothering me. They do not gloat about what they do.

Thank YOU!!!! this is what Croatch needs to learn. Live and let Live..

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 12:26:45 PM »
If someone is juicing and works hard at what they do and have the same dedication as myself, I don't really have much dislike for them.  It's the 2nd rate assclowns who walk around like they own the gym because they gained a sorry 15lbs of bloat off a cycle of dbol.  I laugh at these people every day I'm at the gym.  I respect work ethic drugs or not, but keep in mind, gaining muscle from drug use is like getting fat from eating pizza, it's not very difficult.
N

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »

Maybe. I got an 8x10 autograph pic of 'Natural Mr. Olympia' John Hansen. Ironman Magazine contributor. He signed it...'John Hansen   Natural Mr. O!'

Natty's are funny, though. I get the biggest kick out of them. They're obsessed with steroids for the most part. They have this pseudo-love/hate relationship with them.

I go to 'natty' shows and see lots of them wearing t-shirts and hats that say things like...

"100% hardwork, 100% Natural!'

'' JUST SAY NO...to steroids! "

They are interesting individuals those 'nattys' are. I never been to a NON- 'natural' show and seen guys who use gear wearing shirts or hats that say...

"I Love 23gauge pins! "   "Juiced to the gills!"  "Just say YES...to dinabol".

Dude I have to call bullshit on this one... Remember "GOT FINA?"  If you can't find steroid shirts at bb events you're not looking hard enough...

Oh and TONS of naturals goto non-tested events...just as a personal example me and some of my friends have been too many contests such as NOC (twice), various NE NPC comps, and the olympia (3 times)

body88

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 12:49:52 PM »
You competing in the next Mr. GetBig bro?

I might. I have never been in a bb contest before.

body88

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 12:55:44 PM »
If someone is juicing and works hard at what they do and have the same dedication as myself, I don't really have much dislike for them.  It's the 2nd rate assclowns who walk around like they own the gym because they gained a sorry 15lbs of bloat off a cycle of dbol.  I laugh at these people every day I'm at the gym.  I respect work ethic drugs or not, but keep in mind, gaining muscle from drug use is like getting fat from eating pizza, it's not very difficult.

I dunno man. I know this is just a message board and you could give a shit what I think. Which is how it should be. But I do not understand what happened. You started beasting one day and have been on a tear ever since. What happened to the old Croatch? You have a great physique and used to make those funny ass videos. I do not remeber you this pissed all the time ???

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 01:23:23 PM »
I never understand why guys and girls who compete Natural never write natural when signing pics.It's true if a guy or gal have won a natural title when they sign they leave off the natural part.Why???If you are so proud to have won Natural Mr, Miss Olympia.Don't do media hype saying Mr Olympia and sign pics Mr Olympia.Stand up Mr Natural and be Proud.

they're waiting for juiced monkeys to sign JUICED!!! in their pics, :)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 02:05:03 PM »
How many Natural shows test the IOC way????.It's a joke and the guys competing know it.I was asked years ago if I wanted to do a Natty show and I told the promoter I could not as I was Loaded he said No problem your piss will never make it to testing.Hmmmmmmmmmmm.So don't tell me how honourable Natties are.Have a look on Natural posters for shows the smallest word on the poster is Natural.Be Proud little guys.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
Thanks now that beats the arse out of my sad thread.Keep it going.

I agree. How anyone can even remember what this thread is about after seeing that perhaps confirms that some of the "men" here aren't men at all  :P