Author Topic: Ya gotta love natties.  (Read 8360 times)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Ya gotta love natties.
« on: November 27, 2006, 02:13:10 PM »
I never understand why guys and girls who compete Natural never write natural when signing pics.It's true if a guy or gal have won a natural title when they sign they leave off the natural part.Why???If you are so proud to have won Natural Mr, Miss Olympia.Don't do media hype saying Mr Olympia and sign pics Mr Olympia.Stand up Mr Natural and be Proud.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Ya gotta love natties.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 02:17:54 PM »

Who the fk would ever want an autograph or signed pic from a 'natty'? Maybe someone over on Mayhem but eh...
?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 02:22:42 PM »
Agreed but it does go on and I just don't understand why they are so Proud to be natural but never sign Natural.Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 02:36:58 PM »

Maybe. I got an 8x10 autograph pic of 'Natural Mr. Olympia' John Hansen. Ironman Magazine contributor. He signed it...'John Hansen   Natural Mr. O!'

Natty's are funny, though. I get the biggest kick out of them. They're obsessed with steroids for the most part. They have this pseudo-love/hate relationship with them.

I go to 'natty' shows and see lots of them wearing t-shirts and hats that say things like...

"100% hardwork, 100% Natural!'

'' JUST SAY NO...to steroids! "

They are interesting individuals those 'nattys' are. I never been to a NON- 'natural' show and seen guys who use gear wearing shirts or hats that say...

"I Love 23gauge pins! "   "Juiced to the gills!"  "Just say YES...to dinabol".
?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »
dianabol blocky

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 02:57:46 PM »
dianabol blocky
Oh, SHIZNIT! My bad, player...snap!
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »

Maybe. I got an 8x10 autograph pic of 'Natural Mr. Olympia' John Hansen. Ironman Magazine contributor. He signed it...'John Hansen   Natural Mr. O!'

Natty's are funny, though. I get the biggest kick out of them. They're obsessed with steroids for the most part. They have this pseudo-love/hate relationship with them.

I go to 'natty' shows and see lots of them wearing t-shirts and hats that say things like...

"100% hardwork, 100% Natural!'

'' JUST SAY NO...to steroids! "

They are interesting individuals those 'nattys' are. I never been to a NON- 'natural' show and seen guys who use gear wearing shirts or hats that say...

so true they are like anorexics and food. THey probably dream about steroids and obsess and imagine how great to just take one pill, or one shot, just one, no just a half, just this one time, its not cheating if its just once....it would feel sooooo goooood.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 03:00:53 PM »
Next time I sign a pic, I'll sign it- "Only using NO Xplode, but otherwise nachural, Gordiano".
HAHA, RON.....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 03:02:17 PM »
How true Block.I have seen those hater shirts and you are right.Do you know the difference between Nattys and users the users never talk about the Nattys.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
so true they are like anorexics and food. THey probably dream about steroids and obsess and imagine how great to just take one pill, or one shot, just one, no just a half, just this one time, its not cheating if its just once....it would feel sooooo goooood.
Great observation, NYCBULL.

It is true. Like bulemics they are.

"Okay...I'll just use 1 tab of dbol...then that's it...I'll never use anything again...'

Hahahahaha! I know guys who define being 'natural' as only using less than 500mg a week.
?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 03:13:13 PM »

Those would be some kickass shirts. Just don't let Onlyme ship them for you  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 03:22:32 PM »
How true Block.I have seen those hater shirts and you are right.Do you know the difference between Nattys and users the users never talk about the Nattys.
YES!

About 6 months ago I covered this topic. I said the same exact thing. The main difference between 'nattys' and 'juicers' are the juicers are NICER, more friendly and NEVER talk smack about NON-juicers.

Nattys carry a chip on their mediocre shoulder. I know juicers who attend natty shows to support the industry but I never see those nattys at shows where guys juice. I know a girl who BB's on the national level...natty. Straight up...she will NOT attend ANy show to show support for the industry if it isnt drug tested. Except for the ones she competes in. She has an arrogance about her it's amazing.

At this one particular show I went to about a year ago in Illinois...a 'natty' show they was flyers and literature about the DANGERS of steroids. There was xerox copis of that skeleton holding a needle...it was scanned form this book advertised in Ironman Magazine. Anyway...they make non-nattys feel really uncomfortable with their puritanical arrogance and ideology.
?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
yea I can see them with the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. "Well, just once, if I just crush up some of these little pink pills in my cell tech, whats the big deal right, no one will know, I earned it anyway, been natural for a long time man, im peaked out right?.  Oh man how nice it would be to have my biceps bulging out of my sleeves, feeling my muscles growing while I sleep, oh man how it must feel to have your clothes feel tight in the morning all pumped and huge, not all deflated and soft rushing to get your creatine or NOX.. It wouldn't be bad it would be like research ya know, if Im gonna preach against it, I have to be know about it right?, have to know whats its like so I can tell people its really bad for them, right? I will do it for them. It will make me smarter more informed and a better preacher right? I promise God, I will use my new steroid muscles to bring attention to the dangers of steroids. I will help kids, that will make it alright. I can handle drugs they can't. No one will know, its just between us, I deserve it. I worked hard man. Im sick of being a nattie man. help me man, yes God give me a sign or just make me grow so I don't have to..please...please God!!!"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 03:38:36 PM »
yea I can see them with the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other. "Well, just once, if I just crush up some of these little pink pills in my cell tech, whats the big deal right, no one will know, I earned it anyway, been natural for a long time man, im peaked out right?.  Oh man how nice it would be to have my biceps bulging out of my sleeves, feeling my muscles growing while I sleep, oh man how it must feel to have your clothes feel tight in the morning all pumped and huge, not all deflated and soft rushing to get your creatine or NOX.. It wouldn't be bad it would be like research ya know, if Im gonna preach against it, I have to be know about it right?, have to know whats its like so I can tell people its really bad for them, right? I will do it for them. It will make me smarter more informed and a better preacher right? I promise God, I will use my new steroid muscles to bring attention to the dangers of steroids. I will help kids, that will make it alright. I can handle drugs they can't. No one will know, its just between us, I deserve it. I worked hard man. Im sick of being a nattie man. help me man, yes God give me a sign or just make me grow so I don't have to..please...please God!!!"
hahahaha! You should copyright that! hahahahahaha!

Female nattys arent all that bad...its the men. They are unbearable. It's a bizarro world effect where you;d think the women would be girls to those who arent natty but it turns out...the natty women want to fuck the jucier guy. They are dubbed as 'bad boys' doing 'bad boy things' so it turns them on.

Natty men are the girls. PLUS...they wonder why their comrades want to fk their enemies...the non nattys.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 03:42:22 PM »

The main difference between 'nattys' and 'juicers' are the juicers are NICER, more friendly and NEVER talk smack about NON-juicers.

While there are exceptions, this isn't true.

Plenty of dickhead juicers out there, who think they are hot shit.

Then there's the juicer who tries to talk everyone into using......
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 03:45:38 PM »
While there are exceptions, this isn't true.

Plenty of dickhead juicers out there, who think they are hot shit.

Then there's the juicer who tries to talk everyone into using......
Very true, brother gordiano for the good ol BlockHead was making a general statement.

The juicer who tries to talk people into using stuff is no different than an aggressive pushy salesman. It's all about making that G.T.A.

Yea there are a 'plethora' of dcikhead juicers but rule of thumb is this...if they are a dickhead BEFORE the gear they are a bigger one ON the gear.

?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 03:46:55 PM »
Very true, brother gordiano for the good ol BlockHead was making a general statement.

The juicer who tries to talk people into using stuff is no different than an aggressive pushy salesman. It's all about making that G.T.A.

Yea there are a 'plethora' of dcikhead juicers but rule of thumb is this...if they are a dickhead BEFORE the gear they are a bigger one ON the gear.

Damn skippy!
HAHA, RON.....

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 04:08:13 PM »
hahahaha! You should copyright that! hahahahahaha!

Female nattys arent all that bad...its the men. They are unbearable. It's a bizarro world effect where you;d think the women would be girls to those who arent natty but it turns out...the natty women want to f**k the jucier guy. They are dubbed as 'bad boys' doing 'bad boy things' so it turns them on.

Natty men are the girls. PLUS...they wonder why their comrades want to fk their enemies...the non nattys.
they're like short dudes with little dicks...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 04:21:47 PM »
Who the fk would ever want an autograph or signed pic from a 'natty'? Maybe someone over on Mayhem but eh...

the ONLY time I have seen one of those tools was on a BowFlex commercial - serioulsy

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »
Croatch will hijack this thread in 3...2...1..

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2006, 06:49:51 PM »
Why?it's just a hard cold fact.If you are Natural be proud and don't say I won this,I won that and leave out the fact it was some low class BS natty show.I know of a show where the promoters get the guys to take their shirt off and see if they have pimples on their back to say they have been using gear.Now that is a great drug test.The IOC should do that sort of testing and they wonder why people laugh.Ha Ha .

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2006, 06:59:36 PM »
I am natural and don't really care that others use gear if they are honest about it. The only thing that bugs me is when a juicer denies his usage and implies he is just that much smarter than I am and trains harder than me.

I can accept that there are individuals out there that are better at this "sport" than I am without gear, but, I also know that my genetics are not completely bottom rung so sometimes it is hard to take when someone I know blows up 30 pounds in 6 months rather than the MAYBE 10 that is possble without gear (less in trained individuals too).

I also admit that I do fantasize about trying gear, but, worry I would get addicted mentally so I will never do it I don't think. Maybe that is pathetic to you guys, but, to me it is how things have to be for the time being.  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »
I am natural and don't really care that others use gear if they are honest about it. The only thing that bugs me is when a juicer denies his usage and implies he is just that much smarter than I am and trains harder than me.

I can accept that there are individuals out there that are better at this "sport" than I am without gear, but, I also know that my genetics are not completely bottom rung so sometimes it is hard to take when someone I know blows up 30 pounds in 6 months rather than the MAYBE 10 that is possble without gear (less in trained individuals too).

I also admit that I do fantasize about trying gear, but, worry I would get addicted mentally so I will never do it I don't think. Maybe that is pathetic to you guys, but, to me it is how things have to be for the time being.  ;D

what else do you fantasize about?
Here comes the money shot

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 07:16:07 PM »

You are a skinny Mexican drug user.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »
Why?it's just a hard cold fact.If you are Natural be proud and don't say I won this,I won that and leave out the fact it was some low class BS natty show.I know of a show where the promoters get the guys to take their shirt off and see if they have pimples on their back to say they have been using gear.Now that is a great drug test.The IOC should do that sort of testing and they wonder why people laugh.Ha Ha .

Hahaha you must be another 'alexxx.' That's one of the alltime stupidest comments on here and there've been many. That 'promoter' must be as dumb as you. ;)

As for naturals being pigheaded, that's a generalisation. They should put the correct contest name when signing autogs, but if they forget or don't want to, who cares? Only the clueless, outside of BBing people would mistake a Natural Mr. O for the IFBB Mr. O.