Author Topic: Diet Questions for comp in November  (Read 2654 times)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
Diet Questions for comp in November
« on: November 27, 2006, 06:11:48 PM »
 Hi guys I have been reading this forum for quite some time now and notice that there are a lot of you on hear with a wealth of information.  I need some help I have a comp in November, 2007 (a while off I know) but just wondering what you guys would be eating around about now and how your training week would look.  I have been competiting in different comps for around 110 years now and going ok.  I know I should know what I am doing but just interested to see what other people do.  I am around 60kg's at the moment and around 18% bodyfat.  I train 2 days on (upper then lower body) and one day off I do cardio 45minutes everyday.  The weight is coming down but I also want to hold the muscle I have.  Any input would be very much appreciated.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Diet Questions for comp in November
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 09:41:44 PM »
If people could actually read what you typed, I'm sure you'd get plenty of advice.  ;)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 11:04:33 PM »
Yeah sorry about that I am only new and I was mucking around with the colour thingy and couldn't change it ha ha:  Anyway have re-posted in black thanks tre

Repost:

Hi Guys I have been reading this forum for quite somew time now and notice that there are a lot of you on here with a wealth of information.  I need some help Ihave a comp in November, 2008 (a while off I know) but just wondering what you guys would be eating around about now and how your training week would look.  I have been competiting in different comps for around 10 years now and going ok.  I know I should know what I am doing but just interested to see what other people do.  I am round 60kgs at the moment (compete at around 51kg) at present about 18% BF.  I train 2 days on (upper then lower body) and one day off I do cardio 45 minutes everyday.  The weight is coming down but I also want to hold the muscle I have.  Any input would be very much appreciated  :) :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 09:08:24 PM »
www.kitsnmore.com

now make like a good girl and go to the juice board and learn how to use clenbuterol

would help if ya found a good source cor cytomel (thyroid hormone) anbd learned how to PROPERLY
use it 2 months out from the show..

g'luck

pssst...dont worry..all your feller competitors and fitness pros are on it  :)

carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 10:43:04 PM »
www.kitsnmore.com

now make like a good girl and go to the juice board and learn how to use clenbuterol

would help if ya found a good source cor cytomel (thyroid hormone) anbd learned how to PROPERLY
use it 2 months out from the show..

g'luck

pssst...dont worry..all your feller competitors and fitness pros are on it  :)

yeah I have spoken to someone about that so see what happens!!  Not too keen to take drugs that are meant for animals though!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
yeah I have spoken to someone about that so see what happens!!  Not too keen to take drugs that are meant for animals though!!

clen is not meant 4 animals..although its given 2 em

its a second generation beta 2 adergenic agonist ( impressed yet? ;D)
..simply put...in most parts of the world..its an asthma med..
be carefull with cytomel..

also add L-cartinine 2 your cardio regiment..L-cartinine is an amino acid thats responsible for transporting (i'd say 'shuttling ' if i were really brilliant!) fatty acids into the mito chondria of the cells for oxidation (burning)..in short..no L-cartinine = u no burn fat efficiently..

adding chromium picolinate would help also..although the effects are noticeable (at least 4 me) after around 1 yr of continuous use..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 01:22:18 PM »
clen is not meant 4 animals..although its given 2 em

its a second generation beta 2 adergenic agonist ( impressed yet? ;D)
..simply put...in most parts of the world..its an asthma med..
be carefull with cytomel..

also add L-cartinine 2 your cardio regiment..L-cartinine is an amino acid thats responsible for transporting (i'd say 'shuttling ' if i were really brilliant!) fatty acids into the mito chondria of the cells for oxidation (burning)..in short..no L-cartinine = u no burn fat efficiently..

adding chromium picolinate would help also..although the effects are noticeable (at least 4 me) after around 1 yr of continuous use..

Thanks for all that infor (yes I am impressed  8).  I will look into it a bit further!  It was just that someone told me that they use it for greyhounds so as they get more oxygen to run faster???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 01:50:48 PM »
Thanks for all that infor (yes I am impressed  8).  I will look into it a bit further!  It was just that someone told me that they use it for greyhounds so as they get more oxygen to run faster???

clen (like ephedrine and albuterol) is a broncho dialator..ie it opens up the passageways in the lungs so one can breath deeper..

to a lesser degree it also has a sympathetic responce (the fight or flight responce)..ie rapid heart beat and release of adernaline...which i guess would help in a race..
clen has also been shown to grow more muscular cows :-\ 
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 04:22:06 AM »
clen (like ephedrine and albuterol) is a broncho dialator..ie it opens up the passageways in the lungs so one can breath deeper..

to a lesser degree it also has a sympathetic responce (the fight or flight responce)..ie rapid heart beat and release of adernaline...which i guess would help in a race..
clen has also been shown to grow more muscular cows :-\ 
  Very impressed now --- ha ha  8) 8)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 09:53:37 AM »
  Very impressed now --- ha ha  8) 8)

can we make out now  ???

:P
carpe` vaginum!

kszep

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 11:34:16 AM »
Whoa!  Wait a minute...I am a fitness pro and use no drugs (I mean absolutely no drugs-fat burners or any others).  I would be happy to give you some advice if you are planning to take the natural route.  It can be done!  P.M. me if I could be of any help.
Katie Szep
IFBB Fitness Pro

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 02:23:09 PM »
Whoa!  Wait a minute...I am a fitness pro and use no drugs (I mean absolutely no drugs-fat burners or any others).  I would be happy to give you some advice if you are planning to take the natural route.  It can be done!  P.M. me if I could be of any help.
Katie Szep
IFBB Fitness Pro

what ws your last placing?

natty..meh...

better living thru chemistry mate! 8)
carpe` vaginum!

kszep

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
what ws your last placing?

natty..meh...

better living thru chemistry mate! 8)

Believe me, I realize that I would probably place higher if I took drugs.  However, I don't see the prize money or potential fame as being worth the risks.  Hey, everyone should do whatever makes them comfortable.  I just wanted to let the woman who posted know that there were options. Btw, I placed 6th which is not all that bad considering....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 07:42:16 PM »
Believe me, I realize that I would probably place higher if I took drugs.  However, I don't see the prize money or potential fame as being worth the risks.  Hey, everyone should do whatever makes them comfortable.  I just wanted to let the woman who posted know that there were options. Btw, I placed 6th which is not all that bad considering....

:)

ook..you have a point..

clen aint all that bad though...

i'd then ask forbidden to stay from cytomel..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 11:47:11 PM »
can we make out now  ???

:P

Ha Ha you are impossible arent you!!!  Oh ok if we have to!! ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2006, 05:57:27 AM »

Ha Ha you are impossible arent you!!!  Oh ok if we have to!! ::)

:-*    i like it when girls give in and say yes!

;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 10:47:14 AM »
http://www23.netrition.com/kaizen_ascorbyl_palmitate_page.html

here is an extra little gem for ya!

i've been using the stuff for 10 yrs now!  :)
carpe` vaginum!